Would it be dumb to still wear one of these to piss off lefties

would it be dumb to still wear one of these to piss off lefties

No

I kinda want one

they are like $7-$15 on amazon

i need one

You should get one..

I want to kill myself because if this. I've had thoughts of ending it all for a long time, but seeing this image has pushed me over the line. The mere fact that an image like this can exist is proof that there is no God or Jesus. There is only pain, and that pain has manifested itself in the form of this image. The more I look at it, the further into the abyss I see. I can no longer feel love. I can no longer feel hate. I can only feel a profound sorrow and emptiness. This image is a result of the depravity of our generation and paints a hopeless future for us as a species. It shows exactly how low humanity is capable of stooping to, the immeasurable suffering we can inflict. There is nothing to look forward to, nothing to be hopeful for. This image is proof that nothing in this world matters. I wish I could erase this image from existence, take the matter that allows it to exist and transport it to another universe. But that would be too convenient. I can't live with the fact that I exist in the same plane of existence as this image. I hope whoever created this image is eaten by a pack of wolves. I hope their soul rots in Hell for all eternity. They deserve no love, compassion, or forgiveness. Their very existence makes the world a worse place to live in. But no matter what happens to them, it still will not prevent this image from having been created. That simple fact fills me with immeasurable rage and dread, for we have dragged humanity down as low as it can go. We have reached the bottom of the barrel. Now the universe is crying out in pain, and there is nothing we can other than remove ourselves and let the tides of time decompose the matter that makes up this image and hopefully restore the balance that was

>would it be dumb to still wear one of these to piss off lefties
>to piss off lefties
not at all if thats your intention

but you will look like a legit moron to about 85% of the population so up to you

You are welcome...

>wearing anything to piss off lefties ever considered to be bad
No

well i recently started going to a school where there is apparently an assload of Hillary supporters who are quite salty and rant about people liking Trump so i decided to buy one

Not really.

Only if it's made in Shina

I'm sure you'll still have plenty of friends on Sup Forums ya faggot.

I recently learned the ones on Trumps site are around $30.
>talk shit about niggers
>buy a $30 baseball cap like a nigger

It's a perfect hat to let everyone know you're a dumbass

As dumb as it was to start this thread.

Actually - January 20th is the PERFECT time to start wearing these...

You should add "2020" though

In 4 and 8 years from now the lefties will be wearing them to piss off the righties. Whatta shitshow this fuckin happy meal of a pussified country has become. Fucking participation trophies for everyone!

I need to get one to give as a birthday present to a lefty

> would it be dumb to wear one of these

yes