Hi Sup Forums, planning my first shroom trip alone. Used them several times together with others...

Hi Sup Forums, planning my first shroom trip alone. Used them several times together with others, but now i wanna use em alone. Any pro tips? Will take them in 30 minutes when i arrive at home. Enlighten me, Sup Forums
Also general drug thread, what is Sup Forums getting fucked up by tonight? Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oTN6cGmH2yM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dip them in ketchup

have fun vomiting to death OP

Im a bit drunk, had 4 beers. But i feel great, just met a bunch of friends.Bad idea taking shrooms now?

I personally wouldn't do shrooms on my own.

Y?

those are toxic

Thanks

Take them in the morning dumbass. U wont be able to sleep if u take it late at night.

Yeah, thanks, alcohol and shrooms are toxic.

Because from my experience with both shrooms and lsd it's easier to get into negative mindset on shrooms. they're too introspective for a solo trip. But it's only my opinion based on what I experienced.

Eat them then binge watch all of Blood Music's videos starting with this one youtube.com/watch?v=oTN6cGmH2yM

Yes probably if its ur first time, i would wait until ur sober and on a clear minded day with clean room. Dont underestimate the psychedelic experience.

Watch some incense sticks burn stuck in the ground as the sun sets. The smoke and night falling is mesmerizing and will put you in a good mood for the rest of the trip.

Also play some video game that is repetative but without penalty for dying. Beat that shit in one sitting. Like rampage on NES or Contra or something.

Sober rn I hope you have a wonderful trip

> 4 beers drunk

Haha

Watch Mike Love acoustic on YouTube while tripping permanent holiday and penniless are the two I suggest first but all good other ones are amazing too

Keep in mind it's just a fungus
forget using your phone
go to a golf course after it closes and trip on the fairways, epic

This. Dont mix psychs with anything your first time. Also your liver is gunna try to process those 4 beers while dealing with the shrooms so not a good idea.

Read fucking the erowid about psychedelics before trying shrooms or acid guys jesus fuck how many times do we have to tell you this?

Seriously like 5 threads a day of some guy "lol just had 5 tabs first time, i'm at a concert what should I expect"

How do you know there magic shrooms?

this is what i got

It's a lot better than doing it around other people is really all i can say.

It's the same deal basically, but you get to trip out more without people disturbing you, it's beautiful man, I swear...

set and setting, period.

Get some OJ and have fun man!

>they're too introspective for a solo trip
that's the whole point you bunch of dingdongs

Not my first time, read op

I would have just said because it can be really good to have someone there in case anything goes wrong with the trip. Whenever I have a trip that starts to go a bit wrong, I inevitably start thinking things will be fine if I go for a walk. I live in London - it's a terrible idea, so I like having someone there to talk me down. I do the same thing for friends.

Because I harvested them out of a mushroom grow kit.

those arent shrooms lmao

Just swallowde half a gram. Smoking until it kicks in...

Golden teacher, they pretty fucked me up lasr time...

Nice, what it ?

Yes they are you fucking deadshit, can't you see the bluing?

I paid $90 for 1/4 two fridays ago. Dealer took my money and ran -_- . . . knew the guy for 3 years too . . . been 2 1/2 years since had the shrumz

Grow your own user,it's not hard.
Mycologyfag here ama

OP eat a few grams,you're good just don't go ball deep and eat too much forbyour first solo trip

Should I just follow the shroomery guide?

I often get about 12grams or so when I get paid every month. And I make pot brownies.

Smoking feels like a waste of time, often leaving me frustrated more than anything. I love being stoned for hours on end, not having to re-smoke every hour to stay high.

plenty of mushrooms turn blue when they bruise. bruising alone is no identifier.

fucking amateurs.

Yes,The Shroomery is a good site if you stay in the mushcult archives.
Watch the let's grow mushrooms DVD and use a monotub as your fruiting chamber.
The bucket tek is the easiest way to prepare coir/verm substrate.

>Set and setting is bullshit, I say let the shrooms create the setting themselves

are you stupid? you just described the set and setting.

Do you have a VR headset? That would be so cool because VR is super trippy on it's own.

Actually, try being in as bad a mood as possible so the shrooms can reach their fullest potential, works best when you let them lighten you up imo

Also, don't be afraid to experiment by say, taking double the recommended dose and maybe mixing it with a fifth of vodka to help calm you down if things were to spiral out of control. Preferably alone in a dark secluded space, ask a friend to tie you up and blindfold you then put on the Gates of Hades I-doser. Shit will be absolutely cash, sounds like troll but I'm 100% serious, this shit'll be something far beyond your regular mushroom trip.

He's pretty definitely stupid

lol fucking faggot.

Not so fast user

I have told everyone I know I'll give them seven grams if they eat all of them and watch the holy mountain .
That seems like an interesting experiment.

Don't bother eating them if they look like that. Gotta dry them out real nice first, otherwise you're gonna have a bad time.

>implying that shit has anything to do with it
>implying the Aztecs had dehydrators
Lel
I eat fresh mushrooms all the time.

Still better if you have a baby sitter but you'll be OK. have some thing like gatorade ready to drink and some music for chillaxing afterwards njoy be safe

don't bother eating fresh picked mushrooms?
any reason why?

Eurofag here. I found those in my garden. Are those magic mushrooms? Psilocybe semilanceata?

Slightly more potency and a wee bit more to eat are the only differences when eating fresh

No, that is kidney failure

>lol just had 5 tabs first time, i'm at a concert what should I expect

This. Nowadays it happens a lot more that kids just take some shit that they don't even know what it is.

If you want to be a tripper alright, but get some fucking responsibility first.

Not that I was any the wiser some decades ago.

He's an idiot, don't listen to him. Fresh shrooms are fine. The only reason people dry them out is because they are possible to store for longer periods.

Sweet, have fun. I drank San Pedro elixir last night at home. Shit was cash. Grow those yourself?

Being on shrooms is very introspective and personal. I like to put on music and write/draw how I'm feeling. Its like I'm just watching the picture come to life on paper and not even my hand doing it. Draw your feelings

When I did shrooms myself, I just chilled in my room with most of the lights off, got naked and meditated on my bed for like 6 hours. Shit was pretty chill.

I'll bite, what's your method?
Do you seriously use all 12 grams in one batch of brownies?

I'm sick of smoking. My lymph nodes swell up every damn time, and I never give them enough time to recover before smoking again...
Not to mention my neighbours are starting to complain about the smell.

What's the best way to get high without smoking? And like you said, for hours on end without having to do take more...

Learn to make canna-butter, it's pretty easy. Then you just use that as the fat in whatever baked goods you're gonna make. Or really any cooked food dish.

Yeah, my first time was alone too. Super late at night.

I'm a musician, so I put on some of my own music and really got inside of it, trying see what I needed to add. But it also made me really appreciate what was right about it, and I could almost visualize all the layers of sound like an iTunes visualizer. Laying it bed listening to music on shrooms is an extraordinary experience.

Yeah, it's a really weird (but awesome) experience. I've experienced synesthesia nearly every time I've taken shrooms or LSD.

Shit all this talk is making me wanna do this DMT I've got in my freezer.

Going on day 5 of doing shrooms!! Fucking shit is off the hook!! Golden Teachers are amazing!!! Pic very related. Blue Honey.

Do it with the lights turned out and some good ambient music. It's amazing, like floating through space and seeing all the stars. Definitely ambient though, as the trip will pull from the music.

Check out yellowbrickcinema on youtube, they've got some incredible shit to trip to.

My friend is growing golden teachers as well. Guess their spores are going around or something. Where you from? I'm in Philly.

mushrooms.com
Golden Teachers are an easy strain to grow for sure. And Im not in Philly! Tell your buddy to make some honey, liquid shrooms, and chocolates. That's what I did. Also, do you know what type of set up your buddy is gonna use to grow?

not user but, also in philly. I have some from a festival that I was gonna try to grow but, I dunno if you can get a good spore plate from dried.

Where in Philly Sup Forumsro?

No, I don't know much about growing myself. I know he was using brown rice flour and vermiculite cakes or something like that.

Fishtown

I'm like 3 blocks from K&A lol :(

You can, but it's highly unlikely it's gonna work out for you. It's kind of a waste of time. I would order the spores online. It's not illegal so you are in the clear. If you order them from the site I mentioned you get a syringe with enough spores to grow several pounds if you know what you are doing. It also only costs like $20 for the syringe.

Decarb your herb and do a bho extraction, it's all easy online walk throughs. You can add the extracted/described goo to anything edible, no fats needed like with cans butter.

Dude, tell him to do a monotub. You will get a ton more. And when he gets better tell him to do mini mono tubs in a shot gun fruiting chamber. That's what I did and my shit doesn't stop growing. I got my first crop (flush) NOV 5th. And I'm still getting these fuckers. ha ha ha. The gift that keeps giving.

ayyy nice

Im just gonna smoke some weed, alot acually alot of weed, work got cancelled because of the bad weather, so im gonna get higher then i ever had in my life.

yeah that's what it sounds like. I don't really do em enough to go through the process. Tbh, they were a ground score.

Those look real fresh did u dry them I hate the taste of fresh mushrooms but the high is so clean make sure u get that vermiculite off them while its non toxic it sure don't feel good in the stomache

Any cube besides envies are easy to grow. If ur a total noob pf tek it if u really wanna grow look into a mono tub so much more weight bigger mushrooms and looks down right ficking cool

Is it complicated?

>First time I used shrooms
>Alone in forest
>Eat maybe 4 grams or so
>Totally inexperienced
>After 30 minutes the trees and grass begun to look funny
>After 40 minutes my brain is full of thoughts and some voices in my head said its time too run.
>End up in a road
>Old lady with a dog goes by
>Suddenly her nose grows with 10 centimeters
>Screams gas the kikes and run
>End up laying in a bush for 3 straight hours, while trying becoming normal again.

I still hear voices when I am alone, get thoughts like killing somebody I care about or things like that.

How fucked am I?

Weird, I'm playing Skyrim right now, and as I was typing my last reply in this thread, I was storing items in a chest, when I looked back from the thread, the item I had without realizing stopped on was Amanita mushrooms.

Pure MDMA

pretty fucked, even before the drugs. If you thought taking shrooms ALONE in the fucking woods for a first time was a good idea, yeah you're fucked

Not really. I mean its a little more complicated but if you have done a grow before its pretty fucking easy. There's like an extra 2-3 steps but the difference is like maybe 4 oz compared to like 2 pounds.

This is true. Theres another strain I cannot think of that is also pretty tough to grow because you have to cold shock them as well as grow on wood.

Was 17 years old, did not think of the consequences. Now I pay

pretty much. ruined a good thing, may have fucked yourself up in the process.

Get some dabs man. Its expensive to start because you have to buy a rig, torch and the dabs, but def worth it. I smoked weed every day for almost 2 years and 1 small sized dab will leave me stoned for hours. I live at home with parents who aren't okay with weed and they don't ever smell it even when I do it in my room with them home.

If it's your first time alone don't do more than you usually do in case you have a bad trip. Iif you're experienced you should be able to avoid a bad trip anyway but better safe than sorry.