Only in america can president win election by losing 4 million difference in popular vote? How is that possible...

Only in america can president win election by losing 4 million difference in popular vote? How is that possible? Would any other country let someone who lost 5 million popular vote be a president, specially if he is racist and islamophobic? Trump lost 7 million popular votes to hillary and he is still gonna be president? Are you americans that stupid.and hateful??? Tell me this...why did you elect a guy who literally lost 9 million popular votes to Hillary? If it was vice versa and hillary lost 10million votes difference like trump didyou would be all over her

Sad.

Other urls found in this thread:

sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2016/09/01/cow-fart-regulations-approved-by-californias-legislature/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Direct democracies are on average weaker than republics due to the lack of expediancy with national decisions. When the U.S. is putting in place democratic governments in middle eastern countries they put in a direct democracy so the government is not a strong or fast to act in the event that America needs to intervene in the future.

Because the opinions of SJW cunts in California and NY don't matter. This is why the campaign efforts were directed towards getting electoral votes and not the votes of peer pressured liberal cry babies and minorities.

>Because the opinions of SJW cunts in California and NY don't matter.
why do the opinions of uneducated inbred rednecks racist SJWs in the midwest matter more?

Because that is where we grow food. If liberals had control there we would not be able to grow food. Liberals would pass enough regulation to put farmers out of business. An extant example of this is liberals blocking us from our own oil reserves and keeping us dependent on Middle East oil.

Thanks to the first past the post voting system. As you can see, aside from USA, Canada and the UK some of the most forward-thinking countries in the world use it.

You people are all fuckkng idiots do you even understand how the electoral college works the election doesn't go "well this guy got the most votes so I guess he wins" no your votes go to the democrat or republican electors when you vote either democrat or republican candidate and they vote on behalf of the people who elected them it's called a republic protip America is not a democracy for a reason because there are so many retards who think they can just vote themselves as much free shit as they want

if you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara desert, in five years there'd be a shortage of sand

>uneducated inbred rednecks racist SJWs
lol nigga what
just because they don't go to communism indoctrination universities doesn't make them uneducated, I bet the average rural man has 10x more apply-able life skills than libtard city dwellers

They don't teach civics in school anymore; there are many young Americans who think that they live in a democracy.

that's all it comes down to really

and who do they think have all the guns?

Shut up idiot. It's been the system here for 240 years. Get fucked get cucked and ps the race his over trump won eat a dick and enjoy your welfare while it last nigger.

cuz 2 niggers votes equal 1 white man.

let me observe that in any system based on geographical representation, it's totally possible and even likely that leaders may occasionally lose a meaningless metric like the popular vote

m-m-m-my brain don't work so good i thnik marl carx was prertty cool power to the dspweoep

Nice sentence.

This 'where we grow food' argument of yours isnt gonna hold up. Monsanto has poisoned the breadbasket. the ground water in very large parts of the midwest is undrinkable. And why would act like we don't grow food in California? All your avocados come from here. And thats not the only crop we grow. Maybe if you had half a brain, you'd do your research before making retarded statements.

Fucking bait you faggot

So changing the value of votes and people are still falling for bait

Marx is actually petty cool, from an anthropological perspective.

social science major confirmed

Op shows his true self

>Because that is where we grow food.
Almost all of Americas GDP is produced in blue states.

Who gives a fuck about a bunch of corn fields? Literally any third world country can make that shit for us to buy. The midwest is full of a bunch of yokel morons, it's nothing but flyover states that don't matter on ANY level. Only once every 4 years does anyone give a shit about idaho or ohio.

They are taxing cow farts (methane) in California now.

Better not do that in the midwest, every single housewife would have to pay that tax

You're just mad because you got a raw deal in life and your sociology degree isn't worth shit in the real world.

To quote OP:
>losing 4 million
>lost 5 million
>lost 7 million
>lost 9 million

Make your fucking mind up dude.

doesn't get the joke

>the ground water in very large parts of the midwest (sic) is undrinkable.
[citation needed]
>why would act like we don't grow food in California?
I never said any such thing. You are building a straw-man.
If you are not a troll I really feel bad for you. You are going to have a very hard time in life being that stupid. If I could give advice to every millennial it would be to stop using "literally" in every sentence.

>racist SJWs
Wat

Nah, you stated that 'because that is where we grow food', presumably at the exclusion of any other place. Now you're either full of shit or misspoke and can't defend your original statement.

stick to posting about dildos and leggings you faggot

I don't need to present a citation, because you didn't in the first place. everything you say is bullshit until you show your sources for what you said before i ever responded to you.

>12 year old detected

People remember idaho?

Um, we aren't dependent on Middle Eastern oil. You don't really know what you're talking about do you?

I thought jokes were supposed to be funny, amusing or thought provoking. Not straight up retarded.

Please to explain how "that is where we grow food" somehow excludes other places that grow food. Did I say that the Midwest is the only place that grows food?

>Implying most Midwestern housewives arent fat cows

Until I show my source for what exactly? That a lot of food comes from the Midwest? Here you go: www.google.com

yuropoor here

can you explain why counties matter as entities when it comes to voting?

why should somebody in wyoming has more power in his vote than somebody from california?

democracy gone wrong, imo

It sounds more and more like you dont even understand what you said.

Ya dun trigurd me ya dam yainky, shuckamuh.

There are over 300 million americans. 5 million is a drop in the bucket.

lol, so clever, much applause

>Um,
So the US doesn't buy oil from countries in the Middle East?

thinks

>food = oil

holy shit i hope you're typing this from a trailer and you're not out in your own field retard

Because if we grow food anywhere else, then you're just making shit up

That doesn't answer my question at all.

It does, but thats not where the majority of our oil purchases come from. We can get oil from more than one place, and we do. So, yea, keep buying what Fox is selling.

As a foreigner who votes left wing - this shit hasn't stopped being funny.

>any third world country can make that shit for us to buy.

if they weren't so fucking cheap we'd already be figuring out how to produce food more efficiently. this shit has been going on for thousands of years, essentially unchanged.

>An extant example of this is liberals blocking us from our own oil reserves and keeping us dependent on Middle East oil.
Ok, first of all moron: why waste our own Oil if we can send worthless pieces of paper to Saudis and take their oil instead? It's much easier to just print money than pull scarce resources out of the ground.

Secondly: who gives a shit???? Why does it matter. We dictate policy to the middle-east and in return all of their rich sheihks send us tons of money, plus oil. You want to stop that? Are you an idiot?

One nigger vote is roughly equivalent to 3/5ths of a white vote.

This is from CBS San Francisco (which isn't exactly Breitbart). sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2016/09/01/cow-fart-regulations-approved-by-californias-legislature/

yeah i see no problem with getting oil from over there. even the shit they did in the late 70s were probably CIA instigated.

i wanted to click on it, i really did, i just don't give a fuck enough about it. i'm sorry.

Nice quads.
And it's easier to control people if they think their vote matters. It makes them think all they need to do is make a petition and soon they get what they want.

Try not peppering your arguments with ad-hom attacks. I have never watched Fox News in my life.

hi im a shill pretending to ask questions

Which is why, democrat or republican, fascist or communist, we all have to start stockpiling guns and ammunition. Whatever you think, the fact is our government does not represent us or act in our best interest. And we will have to take our country back from behind the barrel of a gun.

>Secondly: who gives a shit???
not sure if dumbfuck child or fatuous dumbfuck child

If thats the only part of my statement you can respond to, then you have no argument

The electoral college prevents a bunch of city dwelling faggots from controlling the country.

I just feel bad for millennials. Sometimes in life you get the candy and sometimes you get the wrapper. Millennials are not mentally equipped to deal with the wrapper.

But it would be our guns vs the US Military's tanks, nukes, subs, boats, jets, and whatever else they got.
It's delusional to think we citizens can stand a chance if the government decides to turn on us.

You're delusional if you think the armed forces will act on orders against the US citizenry. You must not know any service members.

So would you agree or disagree that liberal politics have slowed the production of oil in the US?

then you don't even need guns faggot. who are you shooting exactly?

What are the guns for then? To protect against everyone elses guns?

I personally believe that liberal politics have completely ruined this country, and yes, it has slowed US oil production. I also believe in violent bloody revolution and seizing the means of production for the people. As it stands, any oil extraction in the US serves to line the pockets of few, not many, thus to my mind making your point moot until we all stand to benefit and profit from it. You gotta realize that liberal politics are just conservative politics with a liberal social attitude. True leftism does not exist in this country.

Cops, duh, because they think they are the shock troops of the government

>4 million
>7 million
>9 million

he didnt lost by 10 million unpopular vote but lose by 11 popular vote

Every revolution has in-fighting between revolutionaries. The first step to a successful revolution is to eliminate all competing revolutionaries.

cops will fire on you and they have much better gear just waiting in the garage in most of the country by now. they've been buying up surplus military gear and training on it.

either way you;re fucked.

*eliminate or absorb

She didn't bother to campaign... fuck her, she lost.

You mean republics? There are many, you fucking retard.

You lost, because you deserve to.

>I personally believe that liberal politics have completely ruined this country
I agree 100%
You have some good points user.

to protect us from the motherfucking queen, you half-chad.

Lol, you don't get it. Numbers, man. There are a lot more citizens than cops.

Truth is that only retarded people think the way you are, trump is a smart guy, bet you didn't even listen to his speeches.
Trump is supported for so much people than you think, it's more amazing the fact that hillary won so much votes

Don't really need to be concerned about the armed forces.

Need to be concerned about drones and automated defenses.

yep, with or without guns there sure are.

exactly under what circumstances do you think everyone is going to agree to go on this revolution kick at once?

So you agree that democrats are just republicans that lie more than republicans?

When you join the Military, you take an oath...
part of that oath is to "Defend against enemies, both foreign and DOMESTIC"

You are fucked in the head if you think they wont fire. If your acting like anarchist assholes, burning and breaking shit, I would fire, reload, and fire again.

Less paperwork if your ass is dead.

Cops broke apart protests with pepper spray and water cannons.

Do you really think numbers will stop the herd mentality when the bullets are sprayed?

Just wait until their candidate gets the popular vote and loses. If Hillary won while losing 3 million in the popular vote, then these dipshits would be fucking raging against the system.

>I also believe in violent bloody revolution and seizing the means of production for the people
you gave me a hard on bro

>thinks bexar county = Harris County

Can you imagine what the government would have to do before everyone agreed? or even a significant %?

germany never attained it. ever.

so that means it would have to be something worse than the wholesale slaughter of millinos of undersirable people, torture, jailing of all political opponents, beating up people they don't like.

i mean what's left short of massacring your desirables em masse which would never happen.

What else can be done that's so bad?

I don't think everyone will agree at once. Thats not how it works. Maybe you need to do some research on how revolutions work in the modern age. I suggest you look to the IRA/Sein Fein for an education.

Please send me all your worthless pieces of paper

true that and local wildlife like bears, that is how retardedly outdated the second amendment is. made at a time when only rifles existed not semi-automatic weapons.