Hi, I'm Hillary

Hi, I'm Hillary

Hillary Clinton

Hi Hillary, Names John

and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch

Future runner up of the 2016 Presidential election.
I spent over a billion dollars and still lost
to a reality TV star.

Kind of cute for a reptile monster hatchling.

More like Hilloli

Might be time to add another string to your bow there, kemosabe.

hillart RODHAM clinton

I'd stick my rod in her ham

Only a couple months AT MOST until the cheeto gets impeached and Clinton will finally take her rightful seat on the white house throne. Can't wait for that shitshow

Hi,I'm Donald J Trump and I'm going to destroy you.

Serious question...
Are you fucking retarded?

do you not know how presidential succession works? you fucking brain dead shit.

B-B-B-B-B-BUT HILLARY CAN STILL WIN

DRUMPF IS DONE

win

wouldnt even fuck then.

Yes, I do. you're probably thinking the vice president will be the next, but it'll get thrown out the window when it finally comes to light that they both cheated their way in, the runner-up in the presidential election will get sworn in.

This shits so old it's like a 60yo woman trying to wear teen clothes so she can get some validation but everyone just thinks she's a fucking retard

lmfao his fingers are so small. why wouldn't he keep them hidden instead of broadcasting to the entire world how tiny his micropenis is?

>Implying that's actually his hand
>Implying hand size has anything to do with benis size.

Suck a dick autist

Hillary chose the dark path. Not a good place to be. She and her team were surprise they didn't win after all the satanic sacrificing that took place. They were lied to as usual.

Trump has 5 children and a how wife. He's rich and is now the President For a micro penis you have to admit he's doing better than you. How's that make you feel.

>implying i'm liberal just because i criticize drumpf

not that it's any of your business but i'm pan-political with nu-marxist tendencies, but that doesn't make me liberal

Hot wife*

Hi, I'm Forrest.

Forrest Gump.

Hi forest I'm buba

>pan-political with nu-marxist tendencies

Found the special snowflake. Tell us which of the 50 or more pronouns you use to describe your gender.

Would you faggots shut up and look for trip wires.

Charlie's rigged that shit everywhere in this sector.

Oh, sorry, I was hiding.

But seriously.

Lieutenant Dan!!!

You fell for it though ya goof

That isn't how it works, muchacho

Run forest run!

hey don't upset the children

Keep believin'

So when it doesn't, your tears will be the saltiest they can be.

If calling it an old shitty pasta is falling for it then you are obviously an autist

NOT MY PRESIDENT
>or anyone else's lol

We've realized that we're having a very difficult time finding the enemy. It isn't easy to find a Vietnamese man named "Charlie." They're all named Nguyen, or Tran, or...

come back here jenny, take your redpill
damn this fucking war and emperor trump

I wanna eat shrimps now fuck damnit

if Donald Trump were to be impeached, and if Mike Pence were also implicated, the role of POTUS would go to Speaker of the House Paul Ryan.

"Presidential Runner Up" is not an official title. Hilary Clinton has no more claim to the oval office than any other private citizen. She no longer holds any public office whatsoever

>pan-political
that's not a thing.

I hope that bitch gets cancer and dies slowly. She is the modern-day Al Capone.

Hillary and the DNC cheated and got caught. I guess that is OK though. Like Hillary said. "A person that cannot accept the results of a democratic election is a danger to democracy"

No, that's Maddie Ziegler

Thank God im going to Sea Island right now.

You must be mexican from cali that you dont know that pence will be preaident

Hilly a cute