Trump is the most alpha president the US has had since Teddy Roosevelt

Trump is the most alpha president the US has had since Teddy Roosevelt.

Could you even imagine if fucking Hilary had won? Fucking hell, talk about dodging a bullet.

Ladies and gentlemen, the 45th and Final President of the United States of America...

>polite applause

>being a foreign sntrongman dictator's bitch

Can't imagine anything more alpha than that.

Alpha president? Keep believing that...

Trump supporters are so literally cucked to him.

Trump in bed with Russia?
Keep believing that...

Fuck off, Obama was scared of putin. Trump and him are friendly because they view each other as equals, one doesn't control the other.

MUH RUSSIA

>Trump must accept the results
Trump wins
>Russia haxed the elecshun!!!!

whiny narcissistic cucks are not even close to alpha at all

Well I mean if someone actually, literally, and unironically interfered...

Yeah I'd have to agree. Honestly, that's exactly what the US needs

Even Trump doesn't agree with you faggots.

Did you miss the "grab em by the pussy" video? Trump revealed himself as the biggest beta of all time. Bullshits with his bros in private while on the bus, then as soon as he steps off the bus and hugs some hot reporter, he spills his spaghetti everywhere, telling everyone his wife said that was ok.

Also, alphas don't drink piss.

Different issues dumb fuck

This

>actually caring about who leads the bourgeoisie dictatorship that oppresses your rights as a worker

Oh my fucking kek.

Oh sweety. Don't take the bait. It's not even tasty.

>when you're full libtard and can only hear and read what you want to hear and read.

>spamming this shit comment in multiple threads
I know it's you,CTR

mfw all the liberal butthurt in this thread

>Teddy Roosevelt.
nope
Teddy was all about speak softyl but carry a big stick, not exactly what trump is doing.

If by alpha you mean verifiable reyard then yes I believe you are correct

Teddy Roosevelt was an actual, honest-to-goodness American badass.
Trump is a man-baby with a fragile ego who was born in to a fortune and requires attention the way most humans require oxygen.
You can't even begin to compare the two.

>still using the CTR meme two months after the election

you're kidding right? Putin sees Trump as a tool which he can manipulate, nothing more. And Trump is full of himself enough to believe he's being taken seriously. He's a know nothing joke, and the whole world knows it except for him and his cucked minions.

I'm not even a Trump supporter but...
>reyard
>reyard
>reyard
>reyard
>reyard
>reyard

So the United States military and intelligence agencies have shown Putin helped Trump. Trump couldn't get the job done. He needed. A real man to help him just like the cuck he is. Plus the whole world knows that Russia has been spoon feeding blue pills to Trump supporters for long time. I respect the office of president, I honestly pitty Trump he has to make decisions that will hurt millions of people for the sake of billions. He will crumble like the old cuck he is. He will meet opposition and scrutiny at every move. His supporters who worship him will let him fall when he fails. Hillary Clinton scared Vladimir Putin so bad he spread gossip like a jealous girl. I hope Trump does a great job. So far he has just emboldened the liberals. So far he has only brought shame on Republicans.
Kek is dead.

This guy gets it

So many times during Trumps campaign he said "Isn't is fair". Trump is the first female president.

>Kek is dead
Fuck that. Watching liberals cry and conservatives trip over their own words trying to defend Trump's daily embarrassments is comedic gold. Kek has never been more alive.

WRONG

3 word : billy bush tape.

he's such a pussy on there it's clear his bluster is just all cover for deep, deep insecurities.

he's a beta male who got handed a ton of money

cut him some slack its hard to type when you are literally shaking

you know the most trollish thing that could happen?
he identifies as female halfway through the presidency and gets the hormone treament and surgery and calls himself the first female president,
literally no one would not be mad.

If he was anywhere near Alpha, he wouldn't give a shit about Meryl Streeps speech. His reaction is proof that he is infact a whiny little bitch.

He pays bitches to piss on his face. He's as 'alpha' as his supporters.....

If there's one thing clear about Trump from his hiding behind lawyers, lies, and credit, it's that this guy is a total fucking pussy.

Leave it to the beta fags on Sup Forums to idolize someone with such thin skin, and so much vanity. None of those are masculine traits.

He's more like Hoover however id rather have trump in that case.

He's the most infantile, willfully ignorant and morally bereft president of all time.

That would be fucking amazing to put in the history books

Bernie supporter who grudgingly voted for Hillary here. I concede that I would be satisfied with this.

yeah good point. roosevelt was fucking bad-ass.

He is endorsed by Bruce Jenner. Now that would be a great reality show.

How it happened.

why?

No matter how "Alpha" Trump is, no one will ever surpass this sexy beast.

Shit he can't even handle the soft comedy of Saturday night live. To me Trump being a bitch makes him more human and harder to hate. I just pitty the poor dumb fuck.

can you imagine hillary's reaction,
shed put on a smile while gritting her teeth,
she'd had to concede that he is the first female president cause her party says she has to be nice to trannies, all the while dying inside while saying it.

Anyone who actually knows about Trump knows this is true.

yeah exactly. he owuldn't have been crying every fucking second about how unfair everyone is in the press, like every fucking second. Unfair, sad how many times has he cried that like on some hipster's entitled blog posts.

donald trump is so smart that he married a goonette on a account of how socially adept he is.

Holy shit, I didn't notice that but it's true

yeah SNL were way too soft i thought. he was such a pussy.

but there are 4 years to go. i bet it inspired every writer there.

i mean why did you vote for hillary if you supported bernie

becasue trump was nothing like bernie at all? duh

This. And I voted for the fucker.

"When both candidates are shit, support the guy who lets you keep your guns."
-user, 2017

you forget eisenhower

Lacking the temperament to be president could be leaked to a jacked up gender identity. He has a lot of liberal and Democrat views on things, maybe chopping off his dick he would become Jill Stein.

Thats a pretty stupid statement. Putin doesnt give a shit about the US only Russia. He'd throw the US under the bus in a second if it benefited Russia. He wants friendly relations so he can get away with creating the second czardom.

>trumpfags know in their heart that their senpai mostly resembles pic related

exactly. putin wants free reign and the only thing greater than russia is the US. was the us, probably, sadly.

I wonder who he pays to please her. Maybe it's a Russian.

Alpha men are in control of their emotions.

Trump is a beta man's idea of what an alpha is.

bingo

this is current US-Russian relations
anyone who doesn't think putin will fuck over any "deal" he make with trump is not only ignorant, you're fucking retarded.

Just for the sheer absurdity of it.

He is the butt of every joke on every, even slightly, political program. He is literally the clown of the decade. Hope his supporters have thicker skin.

I don't think chomos are allowed to keep firearms regardless so you'dve been fucked either way

Because Hillary adopted and always supported a huge portion of Bernie platform. Also Hillary was a great candidate, possibly the best in a century

ITT

Good guess. Doesn't seem to stop me from having guns.

him getting elected apparently drove up gun sales among people who dont typically buy guns,
I think its a good thing
I wish more normal people were into guns.

Yeah why is Trump so angry that America has been on the decline for decades, he should smile and be happy while his country crumbles around him like true alphas do.

If Trump was an alpha male, all the jokes would have stopped by now. Caricatures of people roosevelt never even made a dent. he never even noticed them the press were like gnats.

they still are. and every one bothers the shit out of trump. this is a self esteem thing. that's all. alpha males don't have self esteem issues.

Haha you sound British

everything you just described sounded pretty Alfa to me

As long as we have the second ammendment. Let the guy, who threatens the 1st and 4th, have the job. My guns will protect me when he censors the internet.

that's you're a straight up beta faggot. you're just hoping some beta might be considered alpha some how.

Wearing a wig and make-up, so alpha right now

i think its pretty fun that trump won

but you trumpians who would let your wife piss on his face are just as pathetic as the crybaby liberal cucks you mock

Yeah...he speaks loudly and carries an even bigger stick. sounds pretty alpha

>best in a century
my fucking sides, holy shit

and also cry deeply about every small time comedian who makes a joke about him

No, your guns will act as a deterrent to the cops who get sent to kick your door in for fighting for net neutrality.

The Second Amendment upholds all the others. Without the option of force, what is to stop any government from pushing your shit in however they choose?