Your daily reminder

Your daily reminder

thanks, I almost forgot

>tfw no Sup Forumscore wikipedia article

Just listen to what your older brother listened to and smoke some cigarettes across the street from your elementary school to look like a badass in front of your little brother

Wheres the dom Sup Forumscore

Sup Forumscore needs to fucking die. I hate coming on this board and seeing the same 12 album covers every time. Luckily the board seems to be getting more diversified.

This. Sup Forumscore needs to go the way of the white ma- I mean dinosaur. Diversity is our strength.

Not true btw

yes true btw

>mfw I've only listened to Spiderland, Skinny Fists, and Aeroplane

Listen to 98.12.28 right now young man

ITAOTS had more votes at 3 pm

Psychedelic cumbia and world Music is where it's at like gregorian chants and shit.

That's the live Long Season, no? I'm not too big on Long Season. By track 5 it felt meandering as hell.

not true btw

It's not just Long Season. It's basically a look through Fishman's whole discography, with the ending being an extended version of Long Season. If you thought the studio version dragged on too much you'd probably feel the same about the live version though

just listened to them the first time when someone posted the live version of Long Season in one of the tournament threads last week
around 15 minutes when the chimes come in might be one of the most beautiful things i've ever heard

why Low?

Vision Creation Newsun needs to be up there by now. I know it's in the extended Sup Forumscore list but it needs to be in that one, too.

I T
T

S T I L L
T
I
L
L

M O V E S
O
V
E
S