Tell us your age, studies, job, income and if you are happy or not with your life atm

tell us your age, studies, job, income and if you are happy or not with your life atm

>19
>engineering school
>0
>pretty happy

Data gathering thread

Hope u fags don't really respond with this info

>14
>millionaire
>0
>crippling depression

studies: fuck off
job: fuck off
income: fuck off
am i happy?
fuck off.

>24
>IT
>None, only got high school diploma
>~$45k yearly
>Not particularly, I've never actually felt truly happy or fulfilled. Better now than in the past though

>19
>uni student (geological hazards)
>0
>bretty habby

you'd have to be pretty desperate to scrape personal date from Sup Forums, given that we're all chronic liars. i suppose if your manager is threatening to fire you unless you come up with some personal data, you can't be too picky.

Not to mention data without location is pretty much useless.

It's a common practice done on all the chan boards to monitor people who hint towards indulging in illegal activity. Even lies provide useful info, helps to establish a profile.

Most people who will respond to this thread have their location already compromised

He's not wrong but he's not completely right either

Studies: Engineering, Electronics
Job: Ronin ninja engineering maintenance
Income: I charge $165 an hour or part thereof and I usually spend five minutes on a job.
Am I happy? I ride a motorbike from one place to the next, tighten some bolts, collect a shitload of cash and ride on to the next. Everyone's glad to see me, hot secretaries flirt with me and get me coffee and my job isn't going to be taken by a robot or an Indian or a Chinese or a python script any time soon. Of course I'm chronically depressed, you insensitive bastard! *breaks down in tears*

> lol no

"there's no location data with this."

"er... 'Sup Forums'?"

"that's acceptable."

>23
>own web development company
>1000-3000ish a month
>on the verge of suicide because fuck life

>dubs
>dubs
>dubs
>dubs
>dubs

Check em

WITNESSED

btw I made all of this up.

Chekt

unless OP is part of the Sup Forums "staff" and can see your IP, there is no location data available.

Fuck off satan you stupid motherfucker. Those are trips and not dubs.

>20
>Inorganic Chem
>Lab assistant, commissioning into US Navy next may
>About 21k a year
>Yes