Has anyone ever received sloppy seconds?

Has anyone ever received sloppy seconds?

Yep but not by choice.
Kinda raped my ex wife and went down on her, then I found out why she was protesting so hard.
This is why she's an ex.
I did however ravage her asshole, which she did not enjoy.

Sorry that hear that

Its my dream. Just hard to put together.

Let one of your friends play with your girl after a night of drinking or something

Hahahhhaahahahajajjaja!!!! 10/10 reply. Im losing it!!! Aaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahajajjaajjajajaja!!!

I fucking hope it was me who filled the fucking whore bitch to the rim!!

Not into guys banging my girl.
Would gladly do it with some random bitch though.
I usually just freeze my cum and then put it in her before we fuck.
Feels amazing

Yeah, I surprised my gf by picking her up from work one day and she was acting the way she usually did when she was aroused--lots of touching and hugging, lowered voice, lip-biting. It usually takes a while when we're together for her to start acting like that but she was like it as soon as I saw her that day. I didn't think anything of it, just took her home. We had some time before her parents got home so I wheedled her into taking me to her room; she really didn't want to but i pressured her into it. Got her nude and bent over and her pussy felt weird as I entered her--kinda like when we'd have period sex, like there was something already wet and thick in her, but she wasn't on her period. I fucked her from behind and looked down and could see cum on my shaft and her pussy. I pushed her down into the bed and interrogated her while still fucking her and blew my load in her while she cried and told me how she'd cheated on me.

Yes. My ex had had sex with another dude a few years before we met. I was so grossed out when she told me and immediately knew she wasn't wife material. I kept her around for a bit, but eventually dumped her because I'm not some cuck who'd marry used goods.

Yeah, my friend fucked her in the next room

So my friend and I were headlining a show in Arizona (we were musicians) and then we had crazy after party. He ended up doing this girl in a room as to which I didn't know. She then proceeds to drive me to buy cigarettes at a gas station, and asks me if I ever gotten head in a car. Got head. And then my friend and I talked about girls we hooked up with. Ended up inviting her and a couple friends to put hotel for a 'party' . best 2 dude 4 girl orgy of gogo dancers to date. True story.

Yep, love sloppy seconds. Had an open relationship with my ex and she would fuck a guy or guys and then she'd come home and I'd fuck her or eat her out. She also loved it when I'd fuck another girl and come home with cum and pussy juice on my cock for her to suck off...damn I miss her.

only from myself.

Fuck my gf, blow inside her and then lay around naked for a bit until ready for round 2.

That's some funny shot right there lol

My girl... who wants next go?

> 15 made out with bitch who just gave a dude a blow job, didn't know at the time
>feelsbadman.jpg
> 17 hook up with same bitch at party, convince her to have threesome with one of my friends who was a kissless virgin
>feelsgoodman.jpg got my friend laid
>19 drunk one night, ask same bitch to come to my dads house for drinks, and we fuck
> Still 19, we start hanging out everyday, drinking and fucking. She ends up getting pregnant
> 20, we have baby together now, 3 months old
> fuckedup.exe

As you can see I'm clearly autistic, but whatever I get to fuck every night.

For now

My turn...I'd start at her asshole and lick all the way up here cunt. Suck as much cum as I could get out and then start pounding that pussy.

I have a GF but also a good female friend that i have known pretty much forever. My GF is very vanilla but this friend is a huge whore, and she knows im a closet bifag.

She let's me lick her after she's done messing around.

Pic related

Meh, even if it is for now it's cool. Probably the only bitch who will give me some now. Before her I'd only fucked one bitch.

At least I can say I'll never die a kissless 30 year old some virgin.

real question for all of you who had this experience
are you freaking out about fucking STDs?
What's wrong with you FFS

- STD's arnn't as bad as people say they are. Pretty much every adult that has a sex life got at least 1 strand of STD

That is a fine fine ass...I'd mount her and shoot a fat load in her ass and then you can follow up with your load, while I lay underneath her and alternate licking the cum dripping her lips and keeping your balls and ass wet with my tongue

Ohh finally one of these I can say yes to. I got to be a third with my friend and his GF. I think I found it hot because it was so naughty but it was almost too slippery. 8/10 would do again.

Did it to myself with my ex gf's ass. Felt bad, started pushing in extra deep when finishing to avoid it. Now I have a hard time finishing without pushing forward, good thing asses don't get pregert.

>felt bad
Wut

thats hot user. Does she let you fuck her or anything else? Does she taste more like pussy or cum and does she cum when u lick her? how long do u usually lick her for?

Is outrageous reaction a new hilarious thing? I've been out a few months.

what did u do with her after he cummed in her? How did u hook up the threesome?

Dude you're... odd.

- Yeh she let me do anything i like with her, sometimes when she has a booty call she will call me and ask me to meet head in a street close to her booty call and make me lick her before and after her date in the car.

Taste like cum at 1st then like pussy mixed with cum after a bit, i lick her until she comes and she cums every time, 10-15 minutes. She just went on a vacation for a week and she text me once in a while and tell me of all the naughty things she do. She just got on tinder(she doesn't want to be on it when she is around where she lives) After about 30 mins being on it she got 4 dates for the 4 next nights

Girls get it easy...
Pic related

Frank?

Speak for yourself

Ive had multiple mmf with different girls we both cum In her atleast twice throughout the night

Everyone ITT into this sick, nasty shit is the epitome of cringe. Sexual perversion and mental illness at it's finest. Also you're fucking literal homos.

This is now a cringe thread...

greentext, fagget

Clean your nails you disgusting fuck

>virgin

this

>doesn't like what you like
>virgin

I can hear it now, it was all your fault since she didn't want to have sex.

btw im a girl

u ever been double creamed?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

>taking the b8
>possible samefaggin

Are you a wizard

Jokes on (You) my friend

After he came in her? I fucked her. That's about it. I didn't eat her or anything like that.

We hooked up because we were already friends and it was just one of those nights.

You know the rules...

Why?

Omfg you fucking idiot, reading your shit gives aids..

kek

my roommate fucks his girlfriend before he goes to work because he's afraid she's cheating on him

he's too dumb to realize she just takes a shower then comes in my room after he's gone

holy kek m8