Do you agree with me that Grimes is a music genius? How could a single person to have such a huge talent?

Do you agree with me that Grimes is a music genius? How could a single person to have such a huge talent?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FTvanzhR6ok
youtube.com/watch?v=L_hFrJ-FM2o
youtube.com/watch?v=lhNxvoXOKcI
youtube.com/watch?v=bWam7u9uBNY
youtube.com/watch?v=UUe9rnucPoU
youtube.com/watch?v=iVt3FxE8F9w
youtube.com/watch?v=IsNaj6l5z8M
youtube.com/watch?v=q2_hBNQqEus
youtube.com/watch?v=E1cLVE1ZXqw
youtube.com/watch?v=gUxCeVupemA
youtube.com/watch?v=hy3FPRaeW3Y
youtube.com/watch?v=_0_e_OWy694
youtube.com/watch?v=Jo_AIWO2AUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=7LmBM0mTafI
youtube.com/watch?v=U-bKSyG0lng
youtube.com/watch?v=Fb_0LzBv894
youtube.com/watch?v=X8v4vwWcIgI
youtube.com/watch?v=N_hOYZ90_iQ
youtube.com/watch?v=RvXkx3IcOi4
youtube.com/watch?v=UiGHFYqeqck
youtube.com/watch?v=FsYt1-5MXT4
youtube.com/watch?v=qGLvUejoRb4
youtube.com/watch?v=NpSZxfHBPWA
youtube.com/watch?v=aw8IwXr1DFI
youtube.com/watch?v=3REHoqNE_7U
youtube.com/watch?v=c2EJMd7ZN7w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Unequivocally kill yourself faggot

I have a good memory attached to "visions" but I have to disagree.

Why are grimes haters always so angry and filled with hatred?

because it's an insult to people that are real geniuses

kys

hang yourself thoroughly, at once

story?

Nightmusic is her only good song.

How does that make her a genius?

If Grimes is a genius then Xeno & Oaklander, iamamiwhoami, and Lights must be minor deities.

OK, so you're just a shitty hater. Stay mad, asshole.
>Nightmusic is her only good song.
(You)

"Genesis" started playing on my mp3 player when I went to baltimore for the first time. I took a bus there and remember it being early in the morning and it snowing really hard, it really fit the moment. I never listened to her before and just downloaded the album because I thought the album art was awesome.

>then Xeno & Oaklander, iamamiwhoami, and Lights must be minor deities.
These artists are decent, not minor deities or whatever. You just like them more than Grimes. She is on a whole new level.

So, you're the angry stupid defender of real geniuses? That's sad. SAD.

kys

lol kys

you kys :3

I'm anonymous I can't die. Tripfags however can and should end their """lifes""".

i like grimes but these threads can get annoying man

same with marina and st vincnet and all the other meme fanbases when they bicker with each other its basically e-drama and i dont need that shit

Only retards use that idiotic "advice". It's a clear sign that you have no arguments (not that you had any in the first place).

>i dont need that shit
Filtering?

Unequivocally yes (which isn't to imply she's the only person worth describing that way, but still.) And fwiw I say this as someone who has actually formally analysed some of her music.

>you have no arguments
>(not that you had any in the first place)
I don't think you're in any place to hand out writing advice pal.

reminder that this is the only musical genius ever

>he believes that

>he doesnt believe that

I fucking loathe kanye west but I'd 100% rather listen to any of his albums than anything the grimer has ever released, easiest decision I've ever made

fuck yuo bitch grime the best

Stupid decision. Grimes is truly amazing, you're a pleb that refuses beautiful music. Sad.

gay

No one cares about your sexual orientation. Keep it to yourself.

at least i can get laid bro

LEARN ENGLISH

i swear to god i'm so sick of seeing your incoherent rambling all over this god forsaken board

Honestly though. You need to do something with your life grimesanon. It's not even about annoying the rest of us anymore. Its about the fact that you've devoted your entire time on this planet to worshiping a pop star who you will never meet and who will never acknowledge your existence. Even if this were a person who you actually knew personally, even if this were a person who you had an intimate relationship, this kind of manic obsession would still be disturbingly unhealthy. Do something with yourself. See a therapist. Do SOMETHING

It's English, retard. Grammar nazis ---> And suck my English.

this.

i love this girl so so much she is my soul

Stay on topic, autist

i wonder what an actual day in the life of a grimesfag consists of

depression desu

The day starts with the punching of your annoying face.

are you depressive?

pic related

i feel unimportant and i have to drink often

the sad reality is, if you hit me i would fucking ravage you because i actually go outside and get regular exercise. i wouldn't even say i'm in great shape but i know for a fact i could kick your frail, withered ass without trying. maybe that needs to happen so you can get a reality check

the sad reality is, if you hit me i would fucking ravage you because i actually go outside and get regular exercise. i wouldn't even say i'm in great shape but i know for a fact i could kick your frail, withered ass without trying. maybe that needs to happen so you can get a reality check

>little bitch with a bitchass sword
>goes ha! ha! ha!

Watch out people, we have a badass here This frail piece of shit thinks he could beat anons on this board. The delusion level is very high, I can tell you. What are you going to do, beat me with your keyboard? LMAO!!

these threads make me depressed

then don't visit them

(You)

Grimesfags always talk loud about her genius and talent but NEVER give arguments to support those claims.

fuck you

>the sad reality is, if you hit me i would fucking ravage you because i actually go outside and get regular exercise. i wouldn't even say i'm in great shape but i know for a fact i could kick your frail, withered ass without trying. maybe that needs to happen so you can get a reality check the sad reality is, if you hit me i would fucking ravage you because i actually go outside and get regular exercise. i wouldn't even say i'm in great shape but i know for a fact i could kick your frail, withered ass without trying. maybe that needs to happen so you can get a reality check the sad reality is, if you hit me i would fucking ravage you because i actually go outside and get regular exercise. i wouldn't even say i'm in great shape but i know for a fact i could kick your frail, withered ass without trying. maybe that needs to happen so you can get a reality check

try me faggot

ITS JUST ONE OF THOSE DAYS WHEN YA DONT WANNA WAKE UP
EVERYTHING IS FUCKED UP EVERYBODY SUCKS
YA DONT REALLY KNOW WHY
BUT U WANNA JUSTIFY
RIPPING SOMEONES HEAD OFF

please die in a hole somewhere in the remote wilderness you piece of human filth

WTF APOLOGIZE

fun

no

She's alright but not a genius by any means, go listen to stockhausen kid

trips of truth

She's an alien. A human can't be that perfect.

I'm still waiting their arguments too user

i hope you day you meet grimes, she ignores you and then you kill yourself

this

she should be loved

no, I will love her anyway, she is perfect!
why kys if I'm just happy to be alive in the times of Grimes

>He says, foregoing any semblance of proper English capitalization or punctuation rules.

>using a meme term like "grimesfag" unironically
>expecting to be taken seriously

see
also see

>implying capitalization and punctuation are more important than grammar and spelling

I agree, she is a genius

just listen to her music and you'll find the arguments yourself

not an argument, also just because one person holds that opinion doesn't mean all the people typically being referred to as grimesfags hold that opinion

see

see

It's known as the pot calling the kettle black, user.

Idk if she were such a genius then why is she such an ugly bitch

>see
>
user, just because one person holds that opinion doesn't mean all the people typically being referred to by extremely juvenile people as grimesfags hold that opinion.

Yes, however the most vocal portion of fans of Grimes seem to genuinely believe that Grimes is a genius and that she is the most important artist of the decade without any arguments to justify their reasoning. One user saying otherwise is not enough to alter my perception of the people typically being referred to as grimesfags.

>One user saying otherwise
I never said otherwise. I merely agreed with the sentiment of her being a musical genius in a way that wasn't juvenile.

Sorry what I meant was, one user being reasonable about his view of grimes isn't enough to change my perception of "grimesfags" as juvenile.

same here user

She's self-taught producer and multi-instrumentalist live performer who managed to create some of the catchiest songs ever existed in pop music which are pretty layered and complex and sound like nothing else, yet being weird enough to keep herself away from the mainstream, receiving worldwide critical acclaims and keeping it 100% DIY.

What's not genius about her?

What other artist do you know who can deliver a similar kind of music diversity?

youtube.com/watch?v=FTvanzhR6ok
youtube.com/watch?v=L_hFrJ-FM2o
youtube.com/watch?v=lhNxvoXOKcI
youtube.com/watch?v=bWam7u9uBNY
youtube.com/watch?v=UUe9rnucPoU
youtube.com/watch?v=iVt3FxE8F9w
youtube.com/watch?v=IsNaj6l5z8M
youtube.com/watch?v=q2_hBNQqEus
youtube.com/watch?v=E1cLVE1ZXqw
youtube.com/watch?v=gUxCeVupemA
youtube.com/watch?v=hy3FPRaeW3Y
youtube.com/watch?v=_0_e_OWy694
youtube.com/watch?v=Jo_AIWO2AUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=7LmBM0mTafI
youtube.com/watch?v=U-bKSyG0lng
youtube.com/watch?v=Fb_0LzBv894
youtube.com/watch?v=X8v4vwWcIgI
youtube.com/watch?v=N_hOYZ90_iQ
youtube.com/watch?v=RvXkx3IcOi4
youtube.com/watch?v=UiGHFYqeqck
youtube.com/watch?v=FsYt1-5MXT4
youtube.com/watch?v=qGLvUejoRb4
youtube.com/watch?v=NpSZxfHBPWA
youtube.com/watch?v=aw8IwXr1DFI
youtube.com/watch?v=3REHoqNE_7U
youtube.com/watch?v=c2EJMd7ZN7w

user, referring to people as "grimesfags" or "InsertNameOfPopularArtistHere-fags" because they attest to being big fans of said artist is is one of the most juvenile practices I've ever seen - especially when it comes to (presumably) male fans as regards a female artist. Once again, you are the pot calling the kettle black.

All crap

(You)

She literally is. She has it all. Have you even listened to Visions?

That rendition of Ave Maria has be in tears user. Wow.

i want to kiss her big brainy head

I put the word "grimesfags" in quotes because I got tired of typing "the people typically being referred to as grimesfags". I don't use the term nor do I agree with referring to someone who likes an artist as an artistnamefag however my argument pertained to the people typically being referred to as grimesfags and not fans of Grimes at large as she probably has plenty of fans who do not go on Sup Forums and even fans who are on Sup Forums but do not participate in Grimes related threads. You are ignoring what I am saying based on me saying "grimesfags", but why?

I've only listened to Art Angels, and it did not interest me so I didn't have listening to the rest of her discography high on my priorities.

all derivative

Grimes fucking sucks niggerballs.

are you autustic buddy?

Sure