If you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be...

if you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be, and what's the punishment for not following it?

bonus points for having different punishments for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd offenses, pics preferred

Wear collars and have to be walked to the bathroom, which is them getting on all fours and being led to an area designated for them to pee and poop.

1st offence: Naked for a day except collar and leash
2nd offence: Naked for a week and have to be leashed up outside all through the school day
3rd offence: Naked, anal peg with tail and dog ears, tied up outside. Ignored unless they bark or whine.

bump for interest

OP, You're posting this thread again. Why are you posting this thread again?

any footfags here?

Require they lick my ass every morning one swipe from the top of the crack to the taint.

1:They have to deep throat for ten seconds continuously.
2:Anal till I cum.
3:Anal train till everyone in class has finished in their ass.

Pic Related

moar

keep going...

All girls above 7/10 in attractiveness have to look slutty. Skirts have to be half why up thigh cleavage must be slightly visible at all times. girls who are still somewhat undeveloped are required to wear a pushup bra.

Failure to do so requires them to be chained by a collar in the male bathroom for a week where they are only allowed water and no food. They will need to find their own source of nutrients which shouldn't be a problem.

source is
Shougono by asaki takayuki

panties allowed?

thx b

optional, but most girls don't to stay safe.

if a girl is 9/10 or 10/10, is it still enough to just wear skirts halfway up their thigh and a bit of cleavage?

>school uniform

>if you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be, and what's the punishment for not following it?
>bonus points for having different punishments for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd offenses, pics preferred

Rule: Sex education is actual sex education; they learn the skills of sex.
Punishment One: They have to hold hands with same loser beta like OP for entire day.
Punishment Two:

Actually, no more punishments, they'd commit suicide.

Great thread OP. Working your way up to eye contact any day now I'm sure.

>Pic related, its when they see you taking a tic-tac and walking toward them.

9-10/10 also need to blow their teacher once a week

they are required to have independant personalitys that dont revolve around there looks punishment is labotomy but it probably wouldnt change the fact that they are human train wreaks

Does that include your mother?

Since I am long out of school, I suggest this:
18+ Seniors get class credit for Sex instruction with me, their teacher. I will teach 5 classes a day, one-on-one, at my house.

If make them all study and go to sleep early, wake up and have a complete breakfast.

>school