Leave AOTY to us (again)

>Leave AOTY to us (again)

Nah Dropping Bombs on the Sun was the only good song on that.

He's kind of lost the plot.

Revelation was the last good thing he did

>3.36 on RYM

RYM is for virgins.

I trust them more than 4chin

Which is to say your ability to determine what you do and don't like is in the gutter

You sound like a betamale

Be your own man

I've listened to 200 albums this year that I personally chose, I'm good.

Wow someone needs to get laid.

I've fucked 19 girls.

Thanks for proving my point.

I listen to more music than you, fuck more girls than you do. And you got insecure and emotional when I made fun of you for thinking this is the album of the year.

Grow up a little. We're on a music board and you're acting like it's a bad thing to listen to a lot of music. No way you're more than 20 based off of these replies

No you haven't. You keep track of how many albums you listen to. You're a fucking nerd.

That wasn't my post. Also I don't like this album as I've already stated in this thread. I'm talking about you specifically, and you sound like a betamale and a nerd.

Until you've had sex, do not respond to another one of my posts. You are worthless.

>No way you're more than 20 based off of these replies
...you just posted a reaction image. that you had saved to your computer.

*blocks your path*
>No, leave it to me.

>Until you've had sex, do not respond to another one of my posts.
get a load of this dude, hopping on an anonymous tibetan handicrafts forum and bragging about sex, get over yourself.

Haha tibetan handcrafts forum. So funny!

You know what's funny? That you all still listen to music. And even worse, apparently people count the number of albums they listen to. Are you going to put that on your resume? Tell the girl that you're too afraid to talk to about it? Call up your mom and let her know?

Good god. Get a grip of reality.

Bro are you ok

I'm fine. I'm not the one wasting my life glossing over my rate your music profile

People who use RYM don't like music. They use it as an accessory and an extension of themselves because they are dullards with no personality.

I can assure you that no one cares about your RYM profile. And I mean no one.

And when your taste is bad, like 95% of this board, your RYM might as well not exist.

Personally I just use RYM to write reviews. It can be fun, and it's good writing practice. But yeah, you're right when you say no one cares about individual profiles.

You write reviews that no one reads and that aren't necessary.

Delete your RYM.

Go out and talk to people.

Do something worthwhile.

When you are on your deathbed you will not be thinking "Wow I really wish I had written more music reviews on rateyourmusic". Or "Damn I really wish I had listened to 48 more albums in 2031".

You are squandering the only life you will ever have.

You are an over sensitive blowhard seriously go fuck yourself, and I don't even know what RYM is

No, of course they're not necessary. But it's an enjoyable thing to do when I find myself bored. I don't even write reviews that often, nor do I take them seriously.

No, I'm just more well-adjusted (and in general better) person than almost everyone here. I am 27. I gave up music a long time ago. I come onto this board to belittle and ridicule people with social anxiety.