Name a race that makes up fifteen percent of the population and commits half of all violent crime

Name a race that makes up fifteen percent of the population and commits half of all violent crime.

Asians

The criminal race, Steve.

Smurfs

Uhh...Afro-Americans, steve

Where did this meme come from?

I need to know and it's important.

Niggers!

The Boston marathon

the police

Kurds
Turks
Albanians

Have you ever considered what the causes might be? I guess if you are black in the US even getting an education is hard and getting a job is even harder.

Structural racism is hard to admit and even harder to overcome. Damn the blacks build your country wether you realise it or not, and this is how you reward them, killings, racism, poverty.

Isn't it just easier and fairer to greet them as long lost brothers and sisters and embrace them in the community.

>even getting an education is hard and getting a job is even harder.
bullshit, in term of minority they get accepted into school and getting hired the most mainly just because they are black, azn getting fucked way more than them in those 2 categories despite having better record

Do me a favor and try to not shoot anymore cops ok Jamal

Me

>Damn the blacks build your country wether you realise it or not

I DONT KNOW STEVE, BUT IMA GO WITH MY GUT

NIGGERS

Blacks can get educated easier than literally anyone. They get scholarships just for being black.too bad their culture glorifies being an uneducated violent criminal

Have you considered that an unprovable conspiracy might not be the cause?

i remember back in high school there was a literal 1000 bucks scholarship if you are a 6 feet + black female
yeah, basically some of them can get money for just existing

TELL THEM TO BEHAVE

>all these excuses

dindu nuttin

Huh... Really makes me think...

>big and strong
>enjoy being loud
>not the brightest
>need something to keep them occupied or they get into trouble

They could talk as loud as they wanted to in the cotton fields. What happened?

>"Oh and by the way guys, I'm white, live in an all-white suburb, have never had a single black friend in my entire life, and probably have only encountered an actual black person a total of 3 times in my life. Oh and also I'm not even from the US"

pussy white crybabies and religious nuts

>not even joking

>check this box if you are African American and would like a scholarship

If they did a whites only scholarship the chimp out would be unbelievable

DING DING DING!!!!!!!!!! GOOD ANSWER!!!

Sorry, you fell for the meme

>>>/tumblr/ and stay there you cretin

>"hurr durr racist oppression in da US, we gotta be better den dis my evil white brothers"

>"realise"

Fuck off, yurocuck

Basketball americans

getting accepted into school isn't getting an education

one race...the human

did you even think before you posted this

That's more a result of morons with too much money establishing scholarships without thinking up meaningful criteria for earning them.

I knew people with 60% averages that got thousands of dollars in bursaries simply because their parents were farmers. That's not a scholarship, that's straight cash that they can spend in any way. They get the money because it's there and they are mandated to give it away and nearly nobody applies. The people maintaining the scholarship may or may not be aware that there are no fucking children of farmers anymore.

Giving money away to people because of their race or their parents' profession or background is stupid as all hell. If that money was spent improving education for all we wouldn't have any more fucking problems with the school system.

>Blacks can get educated easier than literally anyone

Wrong. Completely wrong. That's only college scholarship. Imagine living in a culture where knowing how to spell deviant gets the shit kicked out of you and so will passing all your classes. They have an anti learning culture and histrorical poverty, which makes learning extremely difficult. how the fuck do you think it's so cyclical? Are you retarded?

>They have an anti learning culture

so you agree they are backwards savages? thank you

>If they did a whites only scholarship the chimp out would be unbelievable

They have these you mouth breathing cuckold. Do you ever say shit that you know or do you just lie on the internet because it makes you feel better?

The crackas here are just WACK.

*farts on your face*

checkmate

Yes, you braindead dogshit sniffer. It's cool to not learn. Explain how this makes it easy to get an education when you're dead from crack and lead at 15.

That's a problem with the black community, not society as a whole or the system.
They are being given a truckload of opportunities to succeed in life but they would rather be degenerates.

>white people dindu nuffin

No they don't

The columbia one was challenged and is no longer accepted

>white people dindu 2much

Comes a time when you need to cut your loses and bow out. Now is that time.

>They are being given a truckload of opportunities

No they're not. An opportunity isn't an opportunity if it's out of reach.

You had the opportunity to be a computer programmer, why aren't you right now? You had so many opportunities, is it because people and socoety led you to believe that if you programmed a computer that you were a nerd and would never get sex and you would be a loser your whole life? Get off the video games, geek, sound familiar? It's almost as if the society around us causes internal conflicts that make proper decision making extremely difficult, and smelly niggers just have a stronger sense of that.

They're vile savages is the point, and if you were a nigger, you'd be one too.

>Imagine living in a culture where knowing how to spell deviant gets the shit kicked out of you and so will passing all your classes

>white people created black culture

have blacks ever done anything themselves?

Niggers ofc

What are they doing now? Hell, the mainstream white culture bends backwards for minorities nowadays.
There's never been a better time for non-whites to succeed in USA.

Yeah the blacks built ancient Rome too i bet.

>Be me
>Get good grades
>Minor heart condition that qualifies me for disability
>Graduate high school with a 2.7 because loldrugs
>Get 35k in scholarships and grants per year because I spent all of senior year writing essays for literally every scholarship I qualified for
>Also receive checks based on grades per semester
>Qualify for financial aid because I work 15 hours a week since I don't really need money
>Selling drugs as a side job to maintain low claimed income
>Mfw I make more money now than I would in my first 3 years at my planned career
>Mfw I don't want to stop going to school because I'd have to actually put in effort

Name a race that shoots up kindergartens because women won't have sex with them or because they were """""""""picked on"""""""""

cops

none because sandy hook was a false flag :^)

>Hell, the mainstream white culture bends backwards for minorities nowadays.

it doesn't really. it may think that it does and some people (like you i guess) may see some surface attempt at promoting diversity but it still perpetuates stereotypes and 'others' non-whites at best and is outright racist at worst. besides, i assume by mainstream culture you mean the media which is geared towards young people (who are majority liberal) but that ignores the 35+ range who are conservative -- the point being 'mainstream culture' isn't truly representative of cultural attitudes at large even though it gives the appearance of being a microcosm

good bait

>blacks
>thinking

>8 day-old baby
>skull fracture
Aren't their skulls like super soft?

Fucking filename.

>So offended by reality that you actively seek to reject it in order to maintain any semblance of self respect

Holy fucking shit that's the most humiliating thing I've ever heard of