doujin.pomfpomf.moe/info/?id=6949
vocaroo.com/i/s0p66tapjKlk
deepmind.com/blog/wavenet-generative-model-raw-audio/
vocaroo.com/i/s0oQOUgFHL8l
vocaroo.com/i/s0JHZlzOBP0l
vocaroo.com/i/s1ftsxfRe2pk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

doujin.pomfpomf.moe/info/?id=6949

[angry] Why do you keep looking at my feet? Oh my god you're a pervert aren't you?

See, isn't this better than jerking off?

"I'm not a loli; I just play one on TV."

Well, shit.

roll

vocaroo.com/i/s0p66tapjKlk

bpes

twixar.me/QQC

The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. Meme reviews make me horny.

Rolling for Anthony

Do
"Only death awaits you all. But do not fear. For it is through death that a new spirit energy is born. Soon, you will live again as a part of me."
please

holy shit you suck, and you tell us to roll 0 for it

That's it? Oh my god, am I even gonna feel it? I'm sorry... can I just use my hands or something?

"The Blue Lagoon is a 1980 American romantic adventure drama film directed by Randal Kleiser."

"lets play that secret game again Jim Senpai!"

What's wrong, mister? I wanna go again! Why isn't it getting hard? :(

"Let's all do the Wenger!"

roll
deepmind.com/blog/wavenet-generative-model-raw-audio/

"Pissing out of the window and shitting out the window are two different things!"

Everything I know in life is because of pizza. My family has owned and operated Pizza by Alex in Biddeford, ME for generations, so I was raised completely immersed in pizza culture. Growing up, pizza provided income, but as an artist it provides inspiration, so pizza has nourished me in a lot of ways.

"Dom Deluise, he used to be a chef on TV. But now, he just sits at home with his ass up his ass!"

"Wait a minute you asshole, I'm brushing my teeth!"

rolling 4 dis

"You're dead, your friends are dead, your family's dead, your fucking pets are being skinned alive, your mom's a fucking whore, you suck at life, the whole world hates you, you're going to hell, live with it, game over!"

"I'd rather piss a cactus out of my dick!"

[angrily] "He's probably sitting around with his ass... up his ass!"

"Make America great again!"

"I do not associate with niggers"

Phew, that was a lot of cum. Good thing I can't get pregnant...I think.

wut

"I will make Mexico pay for that wall!"

S-senpai!!! D-don't touch me there

ROLLIO

vocaroo.com/i/s0oQOUgFHL8l

Plz im looking for some good loli vids any one plz

Yea, it's PolitikZ up in this mothafucker, yea
I'm about to go in on these motherfuckers

[Hook:]
I got a hand on my gat
I got a hand on my gat
I got a hand on my gat
A hand on my gat
I got a hand on my gat
Hand on my gat
I got a hand on my gat
I got a hand on my gat

You just hit me in the dick! You're lucky it wasn't hard! I mean the paper towels...not my dick!

Lick my butthole clean, onii-chan!

Somebody once told me the world is gonna roll me
i ain't the sharpest tool in the shed
She was lookin kinda dumb with her finger and her thumb
In the shape of an "L" on her forehead

[yelling] Tonight... On unsolved mysteries...
Find out who gives a shit about Bigfoot.

[yelling louder] UPDATE!
Apparently nobody gives a shit so fuck him.

I need you cock! I'm so thirsty... please mister...

rolls

rollin

Roll?

reroll

oh no, doctor connor's class! i got so caught up in what i was doing, i forgot all about it!

FUCK YOU CUNT, YOU SUCK. YOU SUCK SO BAD YOUR FAMILY HATES YOU AND IS ASHAMED OF YOU BECAUSE YOU SUCK. NO ONE WILL CALL YOU FRIEND BECAUSE THE FACT THAT YOU SUCK. YOU WILL DIE ALONE, FRIENDLESS, UNLOVED, WITH NOTHING TO YOUR NAME BUT THE FACT THAT YOU SUCK. YOUR GRAVESTONE WILL READ ONE WORD: "SUCKED". EAT SHIT AND DIE YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT. CATS RULE.

winrar

vocaroo.com/i/s0JHZlzOBP0l
vocaroo.com/i/s1ftsxfRe2pk

Fuck you enkidu, I wait you to make a new post these days and now y have to go to work in 5hrs I hate you, I really hate you, but I love your voice btw, whit love Libra

*whimper* ohh brother, harder harder, yes fuck your little sister. I want your to fill me up *heavy breathing, quiet moan*

Wasted

"That quick beige fox jumped in the air over each thin dog. Look out, I shout, for he's foiled you again, creating chaos."

you*

re-roll

roll

"The hungry purple dinosaur ate the kind, zingy fox, the jabbering crab, and the mad whale and started vending and quacking."

re-roll

"With tenure, Suzieā€™d have all the more leisure for yachting, but her publications are no good."

Cats < Dogs

roooolll

Rolling for this

YOU'RE A WASTE OF SPACE, A WASTE OF CARBON, A WASTE OF OXYGEN, A WASTE OF TIME, AND A WASTE OF THIS POST. IF I WEREN'T POSTING CAT PICTURES I WOULDN'T HAVE EVEN WASTED A RESPONSE ON YOU, SO HERE'S A FUCKING (you)

"The beige hue on the waters of the loch impressed all, including the French queen, before she heard that symphony again, just as young Arthur wanted."

Roll

Roll