About to go out with a trap first time. Nervous as hell, ideas to do or talk about so I don't sperg out? Also bangable?

About to go out with a trap first time. Nervous as hell, ideas to do or talk about so I don't sperg out? Also bangable?

I detect manface hidden behind that phone. Also man type shoes. This isn't so much a trap as a thin dude in yoga pants with a stuffed bra.

Show his face for better judgement or go fuck yourself.

Bump

OP looks hot. You can just go fuck yourself now captain autism.

Before you go make sure to kill yourself first

>points out masculine qualities in a human that is biologically masculine

>gets called autistic

At least come up with an applicable insult.

You bought into the brainwash user

Yup

Talk all day about how you are not gay.

If Angelina Jolie in her prime got your dick hard, you now a faggot.

Greets faggots. Here is face
Now help

Yeah dude. Bitch was masculine as fuck.

Learn to suck dick

Surprisingly nice eyes and hair. Still has a man's nose, mouth, and cheekbones.

That man is a better woman than you'll ever get fatbeard.

O Yea I forgot to saw she or he has no dick. Do I still count as faggot? She's post op

Kekked

Wow you know everything about me from my three posts. Why are you wasting your time here when you could be raking in the dough predicting wall street?

That's not a trap then, you mongblanket. And also, that's not even fun. Now you're just fucking a woman who can't get wet without lubing up.

There's no dough left after you've had your share, you fucking hamplanet.

Op asks if trap is bangable, gets buttblasted when honest opinions are given.

What was the thread even for you cry baby?

don't come off as a tranny chaser. make it clear that you are straight but wanting to explore your sexuality and finding her attracive. don't be shy about your sexuality. put your arm around her in public. tell her she's gorgeous. don't bring up anything about having her having a penis or being a guy. don't call her a trap or anything slang. just treat her like any other lady.

10/10 by non mental illness woman standards. lucky man op. now the real test is if it has a man's voice

>tell her she's gorgeous

But she isn't though. Lies are no basis for a relationship.

You're a faggot OP. Just date a man.
I'm not gay!!!!
>Date a real woman then faggot

Your mum hugged you too tight.

By saying stating this fact you have automatically revealed that you are a fat, autistic neckbeard. Because those are the only people who see flaws in drag queens, you know.

oh, i mean, tell her she's not attractive OP. That will get ya laid.

There's always option c: hold out for something more passable

>implying liking traps isn't autistic
That tranny isn't a drag queen

Dont ask him to whip his dick out so you can see whose is bigger. Trannies don't like that, and if his is bigger, you basically have to kill yourself.

why did HE became a SHE midway in this conversation?
HE still has XY chromosomes

Your points contradict each other. Are you for or against faggottry?

truly. but i'm not making OP's decisions. just spent enough time around drag queens and trans women to know what they look for.

Certainly something to be proud of.

No, but people like trannys and OP are faggots. Trannys are weak and promote mentally slowness, cutting off your dick doesn't make you a woman. Then they go on to defend that they're a real woman and then OP says he's not gay. That's a man he's dating.

Op if you can't deal with other people's opinions then why the hell did you ask for them?

dude, now it's just gross
have you seen what the typical post-op pussy looks like?
and you now know anal is off the table, she's gonna be expecting you to slide your dick into the hole they cut inside of her and lined with her penis-skin
no sweet warm moistness, no natural lubrication
probably can't even fuck her deep or rough, or you'll tear her neo-vag and the bitch will start bleeding like she's on a period that real pussies have

Ikr he could have just posted on /lgbt/ and been showered with admiration and held up as a true man of the new world. Instead he came to Sup Forums because he's a masochist/attention whore.

THATS NOT A FUCKING TRAP IN YOUR PIC YOU FAGGOT

>Being attracted to this beautiful biological female means I'm gay.

How do you know?

I can tell from the booty cheeks and from seeing quite a bit of traps in my time

Wat r u fukin ghey?

Fuck that thing. That ass is bangin!

So what is it then, don't keep us waiting!

>those spanks were worth the forty bucks!

Brother, do you have any oats?

Look at that manjaw, Brad Pitt confirmed gay.

So, where'd you meet her?

>can still jizz inside with no consequences.
>would still do it, just because
Idk man. It's worth at least one pump.