Hey Sup Forums I took a OP 30 a while ago and I'm really drunk. I haven't taken opiates in over a year...

Hey Sup Forums I took a OP 30 a while ago and I'm really drunk. I haven't taken opiates in over a year. Should I worried about the combination being lethal? Also general drug thread

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6296693
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

probably but it's not a bad way to go. enjoy the nothingness, OP

I've read that what kills most people is falling asleep and their breath being too shallow to keep their heart beating. Do you think if I just stay awak thru the whole high I'll be fine?

Dude i ODed and died 3 times with a 60 OP and like a beer. Id probably keep the phone handy when you start fading out you only have like 10 minutes. Oxymorphone (the active ingredient) isnt shit to fuck with.

Ive done h, oxy 80s (5 a night), xanex etc etc.

Opana fucks up lives bro.

make yourself puke or call your own ambulance dude

Any tips on not dying?

I made myself puke a bunch of times like 10 mins after taking it but never saw the pill come up and now I just feel high as fuck

u dun goofed.

Are you talking about OxyContin? A 30 isn't going to kill you unless you were totally shitfaced and could barely walk.

get your ass to the ER

Yeah. You're probably dead meat. Tell your mother you love her. She needs to know that.

Yes it was an OP 30 and I have had like 4 strong mix drinks

Bump for more info pls

nice b8 m8

OP 30 is a faggot

Wrong. Actually, I tried this. I went unconscious and threw up in my mouth and literally choked to death. It was so loud my next door neighbor heard me and kicked in my door and got the paramedics

Don't drink any more

You'll probably he fine. But Dude no joke go to the hospital if you feel like you need to. They don't give a fuck if you're abusing drugs, it's not worth dying.

Stream it so we can watch you die OP. You'll be famous.

No one cares, take more and die already

Also eat

So just a 30 could do this to me? I haven't drank since I took it and forced myself to puke a bunch of times drinking half gallon of water and puking it up right after

/ edgy /

Probably not. I died OD'd from a bag of H that was cut bad and alcohol (the paramedics said I had about a drink or two in my system but I remember drinking more)
You'll be fine as long as you don't fall asleep on your back. Even being able to type so coherently right now means you'll get through anything fine

After puking I ate I just feel really high now

Yeah you always wanna put someone who has the possibly of aspirating in the recovery position. Helps prevent fluid going in to the lungs and keeping the air way open.

You'll be okay man, just take it easy. Alcohol and pills are sketchy.

Also op if you are still alive eat a bunch of charcoal. It'll help slow the absorption...

Anyone have methods on preventing an overdose?

Still alive and idk where to get charcoal

No, that only works on stuff in the stomach. If he's feeling it, it's already absorbed in his small intestine and crossed the BBB

Typical found in the outdoors section of any major store. Next to all the grilling supply's.

Bumping again for more info

Bump

That shit won't work; that only works if the consumption time was

I'm alive and just feeling high

At least have some friend with you and show him these picture At least if you pass out you have a slightly more chance of surviving

It's called moderation, user.

Alright. Don't freak out (yet). What you can do is call someone that can take care of you - like a friend -, in that case if you pass out he someone can call the paramedics. Make a list on a paper of all the shit you've taken, just for the record. And if you catch yourself falling asleep, call someone to take you to the ER or call the paramedics.

The problem with combining those two things is that both cause an effect called 'synergize'; that means that they make stronger the effects of both substances. And the thing that can happen, apart of you blocking yourself your airway, is that literally at high doses one can stop breathing. But you're alive, that's a gain. So stay sharp dude

I haven't taken any opiates in over a year. Moderation is fun I was just worried about what one pill could do to me while drinking

I'm just going to force myself to stay awake. I'm tired and kinda zoned out but I feel mentally still here. I just don't know what the mental Symptoms of an overdose sre

Oh, and bro advice: next time you decide take two substances (idgaf if it's only alcohol and something else), google it. You've in your hands one of the most powerful inventions of all the history of mankind to your reach, use it for something else than looking at kittens

The classic ones are the 'Opioid Triad': Pinpoint pupils, unconsciousness, and respiratory depression. You can't rely on them for obvious reasons; so, watch out for falling asleep, troubles of breathing, slow thinking,nausea, vomit, disness, and constripation

Would drinking caffeine help?

Could help; although it's been written that can help with something called 'antagonism', it hasn't been tested in humans yet (only in rats). So, what you could do is take a little (LITTLE) to see how do you feel, and add it to the list. See how it goes

My top advice is the same one already I gave you: call someone so they can keep an eye on you

Coffee with whole milk, eat bread to slow absorption, an antacids to also slow absorption, plus If you puke, it's a lot less acidic and painful. research cross-tolerances on erowid (dot) org

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6296693 There's the shit, but it's still experimental. I ain't no medical doctor, I can only give you kind of advices, but the best it's the same I've already told you

It's been over an hour since he took that shit; the bread and milk won't work

Bumping again for more info

I don't want nor OP or this thread dead, so bumping

What he said. Go to hospital. Now.

The two people who also took the pills with me didn't puke and they seem fine. Am I just stressing myself out?