I'm panicking b

I'm panicking b

Why I'm I shitting blood

Did you eat flaming hot cheetos?

Your dying user.. Prolly seek medical attention ASAP

Sup Forums is back!

The dubs speak truth

you probably have crohns or ulcerative colitis. Also keep the dicks out of your ass for good measure.

It's just duck sauce, nothing to fret about

I CAN'T FUCKING READ THIS NAPKIN CAN YOU MAKE IT ANY MORE ANNOYING TO READ????? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Elaborate

where does it hurt?
it's bright red so probably your anus or hemorrhoids

ER.
now.

This always freaks me out when I have red velvet cake. Nothing to worry about.

SHITTING BLOOOOOOOOD
FROM A LACERATED ASS

Have you hidden anything inside your ass lately and maybe forgot about it?

I don't feel any pain

In medical terms, it's "BRB," or bright red blood. This is not an emergency, but it is something to seek treament for. It could just be an anal fissure or hemmorhoids. The inner lining of the anus is very very fragile.

Now, if it were much darker, that would be "coffee ground" blood and maybe a sign of something worse. Just remember, if it's dark, then it's a real emergency.

Just drink more water, you flaming autist

OP this is what happens when your ass is the largest importer of cock per capital worldwide.

Next time: only take half the recommended dose of dick.

Ok I legit kek'd

If you are something with red food coloring in it, don't sweat it. If you didn't, I'd see a doctor as soon as you can.

EMT here. This is fact. Bright red blood indicates some sort of bleeding near the end of the digestive tract. Likely anal fissures, hemorrhoids, or some other sort of anal damage.
See a doctor. Or add fiber to your diet and don't sit as much.

STAB YOUR ASS W/ A KNIFE AND POST IT. I will post tits in return.

That is completely normal user, butt I'd lay off the anal sex and taco bell for a while

Probably tore you're rectum

*ate something