Well/ b/oys. We did it. Made it to worldstar and we are a main reason it's spreading on social media

Well/ b/oys. We did it. Made it to worldstar and we are a main reason it's spreading on social media.

Other urls found in this thread:

anonyourself.club
bestgore.com/suicide/young-girl-livestream-suicide-hanging-liveme-app/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>outrage over suicide video
>literally wanted thousands of random people to watch her die

Why is everyone so pissed?

Wait so we're responsible for her death??? Wtf is a 12 year old doing on Sup Forums anyways

where is the vid

Well, you be surprised tbh, there is 15, 16, 11, 12... just all ages on here

Good. bitches deserve to die.

yeah im only 9

True back in 03 when I started using Sup Forums I wasn't even in Jr high yet but still.

Got to bestgore.com and look up the suicide section. It's not far off from recent post

>b-but the site says 18 and up...

If you dont want a party van visit, I suggest you hide your ip
anonyourself.club

Bye!

... fuking seriously....

because why?

>We did it
"we" didn't do anything but fap to it

You called to a 12 year old killing herself? Jesus ID rather the dark days of Sup Forums than 12 year old suicide fetishs

God damn I hate auto correct. Fapped "

First day here huh?

I'm so confused. What did I do? I noticed this on worldstar, and thought Sup Forums would like to know it. And I'm on my phone. So what ip are you guys talking abiut?

welcome to Sup Forums bud. i hate shit like this but its part of the whole package get used to it

We just caught the story
She probably never even came here

but we also like to take creadit for everything...
so gtfo faggot

They don't want her final wish to come true.

No, op is saying this columbian coffee roasting forum is responsible for making the video go viral. Dolly had no connection to here.

>we

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Actually who cares, this shit went on because she streamed it, not like many teenagers actually commit suicide

This had nothing to with Sup Forums, but you should should an hero on cam

For it going more viral? Yes. We did. Why is everyone assuming I meant why she killed herself?

Video quality was shit and it could have been better

Because you posted in a forum of retards

It going more viral? Once again. Yes WE are. Are you daft?

If she didn't want people watching her kill herself she shouldn't have lived streamed it

no shit, at least do it in the day time or get a basic 3 point lighting setup going. even a single fucking fill light in front wouldve made this better

dont worry Sup Forums when i kill myself theres going to be some serious fucking production value in it

>making statements that can't be proven
yup, good ol' Sup Forums

I'll take that. Though I'm also in this, so I don't know how to feel...

>oldfag but really newfag
>oldfags exist

You stupid new fags she never came to Sup Forums. She went on live stream in front of some of her fans and killed her self over her boy friend. And her step dad Sup Forums did nothing nothing at all

what the fudge did i miss?! just got home from vacation

bestgore.com/suicide/young-girl-livestream-suicide-hanging-liveme-app/

We are all in the same boat
Even if it is a bit downey

stfu faggot ive been here since summer so fuck off newb

Mom mentally raped her

Nah Sup Forumsro I was here back in the true dark days. Like back when CP ran rampent

good man

Whatever happened to rotten?

All I see is bestgore nowadays

Ah, nice! At least now this won't be so easily forgotten. Those shit parents' biggest wish was for everyone to let go.

the good ol' days

Kek

I believe you

If Sup Forums really want to get this ball rolling we need to prank call the parents more. Fuck with there lives till they stress out so much one of them dies like what happened 2 jessi slaughters dad

No, kid. We don't

Summer? Your the newfag. A lot of us have been here since b4 anonymous was a thing.

>Local authorities weren’t aware of the suicide video until they were contacted by a police officer in California who saw it the night it was recorded, according to Polk County Police Chief Kenny Dodd.

Some police work, none of the cops notiiced she had a ether a phone or a camera setup on front of her.... hmm maybe she recorded this and streamed it online.... real bunch of sherlocks

Jessie Slaughter's dad died because he was a cigarette smoking, beer swilling shit kicker.

can't tell if trolling or just new here

>taking the bait this easily

that's not a bad idea

Yeah. I was just bringing attention to the fact it's everywhere now. Not just isolated to forums of this nature. Go to sleep and think about what you said.

Haaaa

Trolling. B8 is allways fun to see where it leads xD
The buthurt is so real most of the time

good night sweet prince

trust dude, I'm still an embryo

itt: fags who don't know how to green text

Nice save, friend

>prank call
12yo confirmed

I probably never would have come here if it wasn't for the news constantly reporting on all the animated and real CP. That's how 12Chan died.

Really? I woulda thought it was the anonymous documentary and them being in news a lot. Don't get me wrong I fully support them bit they kinda ruind Sup Forums by making it famous

I see nothing wrong with animated so long as it's 2d but real is crossing more than just 1 line

If you dont want a party van to visit, I suggest you jump right into my honeypot*
FTFY

You can't ruin something as bad as Sup Forums.

aaaagaghaghahahahahaghahahahaagahahahgahaghahahgahgahahaghahgahahahahahahahaghahgaghahahahahhahahahaghagaghaghaghaghaghaghaghaghaghaghaghaghaghaghaghaghahaghaghahahahahgahaahahahahahahahhahaahgahahhahahahahaghahgahgahaghahgahahaghaghahgahaghaghaghaghaghahahgahahha

something better than Sup Forums will eventually come along, and you'll be late to that party too

Newfaget

Did anyone already send her mother a pizza? She complained to be short on money.

What was 4chans involvement with this? Is there any?

eh fuck it, let's send her a pizza

People came here to get a link to the video.

Nope

Neato. I didn't think so

I don't think it's illegal to watch a video of someone killing themself. And she wasn't naked at all.

I watched it a couple minutes ago to hear what her last words were. In my opinion it's important to remember what's real.

No,don't

we can still do something. ideas?

This is really sad

we called the family's phones
posted cheerful messages on their facebook like "it'll get better! hang in there!"
you know, typical hardcore hacker Sup Forums stuff

Not with a 12 yo suicide vid. Maybe if it was a older dude who An hero and linked it to this site..

Why don't we send the parents used condoms and shit and write justice4dolly

Fuck your all

That's so fucked up

Normally I don't mind Sup Forums humour but something involving a kid is just outa bounds imo

Fuck off, faggot.

ISIS is claiming responsibility for this.

Good idea.

Sauce

>implying Sup Forums has boundaries