My massage therapist of 3 years asked if I wanted to try a "non sexual penis massage". What do? Do they actually exist...

My massage therapist of 3 years asked if I wanted to try a "non sexual penis massage". What do? Do they actually exist, or is she just coming onto me? She said she didn't want my answer now, she told me to go home and think it over before I get back to her....

say yes

it hurts and doesnt end with orgasm but youll have better erections for a while, you will become erect and go soft multiple times but thats supposed to happen actually probably up to you if you want to complete just ask

go for it.

So it's actually a thing nowadays?

>non sexual
>penis massage
Don't tell me you're actually that autistic.
/thread

So she will rub you with her penis..?

It's like a foot massage but on OPs penis. So how's that sexual?

maybe she wants to massgae the tendons err whatever around it?

would DEFINITELY say yes regardless.

say yes, then post pics of her punching you in the nuts

Yeah maybe, I'm not really sure. But she said the penis is frequent to a lot of stress and tension and you need to improve blood flow

So if I slowly finger the walls of a woman's vagina, it's not sexual? Because it's like a foot massage?
>kek

wife had full body massage; I asked if it included boobs, she said yes.
me thinks I'm in the wrong career

Always say yes.

Try and nut on her

If you're massaging it using proper technique and trying to relieve the muscles then no it's not sexual. But if you just finger it or jerk a cock then yes it's sexual

But a penis doesn't even have any muscle in it

It's non sexual so I won't be ejaculating...

It has tendons and tissue...so would benefit from massage

this guy

This is obviously bait.

"My massage therapist of 3 years"

Really? Try harder

Had something similar happen. My old massage therapist did this for 5 dollars extra. He was also the teacher in charge of penis inspections when I was in school. I can't remember why he got fired.

KEK