I'm thinking about joining the Church of Satan...

I'm thinking about joining the Church of Satan, I've done some research and I share many of the same beliefs as the Church (Specifically the Laveyan Satanism branch) Is anyone else here officially part of them? Is there anything I should know? Do I really have to pay 200USD to join? Do I have to be 18 (implying that I'm not)

Laveyan Satanism is a bunch of attention whore posers.

Seriously. They don't even believe in Satan.

Retard

Bearry the Bear and Chickadee the Chickadee

why don't you google it, dumbass. i did and a whole bunch of stuff came up about it.

Elaborate, cunt.

You're a fucking retard trying to join a fake church. If you're trying to be edgy saying you're apart of this stupid shit just go in your backyard, skin some dogs, cut off their heads, and put that on your fucking front yard. You'll be A LOT more successful and it's even cheaper too!

Because I want to hear other peoples experiences "live".

I don't consider it edgy in any way.

The church of Christ is cheaper and killed way more people through its history.

But Laveyan Satanists don't kill people.

It is my belief that you are mentally handicaped

What beliefs do you have that are similar or the same as the church? Also ask yourself this, if they do not believe in Satan (which they state they do not on their site) and their is no God you're really following then is the real reason you're joining is to be apart of something? Cause to have the same beliefs does not mean you have to join that group.

True. In fact, they don't do shit.

That's not elaborating
Also nice dubs faggot.

>Y..you too

Satanic Trips and I'm your Dark Lord faggots............

Many beliefs, I don't feel like stating them because I'm tired as fuck but I suppose I could just want to be a part of something, I'm not denying that. I understand I don't need to join but I just seem interested in it for reason (other than beliefs) I cannot explain.

OP the church of Satan is just a bunch of edgy atheists. They state they're atheists right on their FAQ page of their site. If you join you just want to be apart of an edgy group. Are you really willing to pay $200 to belong to something that is so edgy and stupid?

What.

Keep it going what the fuck.

Reroll Satan muh mayne!

Rawlings

Satanas.

I might be willing to, I got cash to blow so why not.

El Diablo.

Ol' Scratch.

Dubs and all must workship me for eternity

>I might be willing to, I got cash to blow so why not.

i really hope you're just trolling here, what are you 13?

Father Kek, why have you forsaken me?!

By your dubs combined......

Nah.

Hold out for a proper satanic coven that does human sacrifice.

lol
>implying all churches aren't fake

This

>joining any religion
stay euphoric friend

Atheist here, I would consider it. Humans often desire rituals and satanism kinds speaks to me. I have no issues with the official "Church of Satan". Maybe I've just been listening to too much Behemoth, lel. It would be MORE retarded to join a church that actually believes in a deity.

I really think it's best to take from all religions and have a more personal belief set, though. I know "Chaos Magic" is similar to that but it sounds retarded and they thing belief can manifest shit. T

To me, it should be all about your mind/emotions and what things make you productive in life.

Fuck, look at YLYL. They worship a fucking pickle now.

Finally someone who isn't here to call me a retard and has something logical to say. Thanks user.

hows 6th grade