Are the people of the Southern states of America the dumbest people of any developed nation?

Are the people of the Southern states of America the dumbest people of any developed nation?

Other urls found in this thread:

michellemalkin.com/2007/12/22/the-shut-up-white-boy-woman-is-the-slum-dweller-with-a-60-inch-tv/
youtube.com/watch?v=BY1H1rZL53I
youtube.com/watch?v=LqO7zlGHEJ4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

As someone who lives in GA, the answer is yes.

That would be the crack head blacks in the ghettos of the northern cities where they get paid to sit around, fuck and do drugs

I'm from Australia and I'm fascinated by south and cultural divide within America. What's some weird shit that southerners do?

Found the inbred yokel.

Back your garbageboard, alt-right boy.

yeah its because of the niggerrs

Is that what you call inbred white people?

>sit around,fuck and do drugs

sounds like your average day for a democrat in america

Texas education isn't bad

Only if they're from the north. All you bitches are niggers or Jews, aka huge noses niggers.

As opposed to the average day for a republican, shoveling shit for 12 hours and the local factory and then smoking meth in the trailer.

le white southerners are inbred meme

Is Texas really considered the 'south' though? Like, it's not really comparable to the backwardness of somewhere like Mississippi or Tennessee.

atleast they are productive to society

Texas is part of the South.

Without a fucking doubt

Every stereotype you've ever heard is true, but only in small pockets. You could get called a faggot and maybe beat up for being openly gay in one town, and have literally nobody give a shit in the next town. One town may consider drugs to be the work of the devil, and the next town may be the meth capital of the fucking country. People are extremely religious in most areas, though I think a lot of people just go to church every sunday and pretend to believe, because in a lot of places coming out as an atheist will get you exiled. My own mother tried to kick me out of the house at 16 when she found out I'm an atheist, and shes not even that religious. Its just a stigma here. The incest and shit happens too, but its usually reserved for more rural parts of alabama and mississippi.

Calm down Festus. Did Ma' and Pa' give you internet connection for your cage?

Might as well throw Oklahoma in there also.

This is the garbage board, faggot. Go back to safe space reddit, cuck

do you have a valid argument you smug leftist or are you going to insult me with over used stereo types.

even nigs can't figure out whats going on in Canadia's reserves

Southerners put people on the moon.

Are rural areas dangerous? Are there blood thirsty, inbred, hillbillys that live caravans and shit? Like in True Detective or Deliverance?

Go back to Africa Tyrone

But southerners are mostly walking stereotypes. They are extremely racist, religious and homophobic - all of which fall under the southern American stereotype. Are you denying this?

At least it isn't filled with millions of people "educated" in gender studies and other meme degrees who are constantly trying to alter the whole country and manufacture problems just to create non-productive jobs for themselves.

Go back to Europe cumskin.

ITT: Triggered Southerners

This about sums up the south.

At least they aren't dumb enough to save the thumbnail

Shitskin Nigger will never be glorious superior white master race that developed the modern world. My race conquered this country, not yours Jamal. Go back to your mud hutts and aids

I live in a small northern california town and its very similiar to the south. Ama

>cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck

>trying to alter the whole country
oh the religious south isnt trying to alter the entire country through legislation? Tell me more....

>mfw I'm not even Black

We eat grits.

Why are you choking on the black dick so hard then, millenial cuck.

No, by far.
As for the true record holders it's hard to say who the dumbest people are: When two demographics are useless, they're both equally useless.

The aboriginal people of Australia are useless in modern society, though they're not too dangerous and they're clever if they live as they did for 50,000 years.

Middle-eastern refugees going into Europe technically count as dumb people of developed nations, and they're comparably useless outside of their own, but they're also dangerous.
However, their uselessness could be partly due to how recently they've had a radical change in lifestyle.

Thus I'd say that the aborigines are definitely dumb to the point of uselessness, and the refugees may or may not be equally useless but they're also dangerous-stupid.

You have to go back

Naw, actually most of the hillbillies rednecks and hicks are really nice. Most of them are just people who have worked hard all their life and probably are alcoholic.

Its rare, but it absolutely happens, but without all the devil worship and occult shit. Every so often sops will find a house, miles from any other people, with a dozen or so people living there, all of them first cousins or closer. All of them fucking another one. The youngest ones are always fucked up mentally and usually physically as well.

As far as being dangerous to other people, that is a bit more common. A lot of times its someone that you can tell was just looking for an opportunity to kill someone. There are stories about people getting shot from a distance for wandering into the massive pieces of land people own out in the rural areas. Every part of the world has killers, this is just how they manifest themselves in the south. On occasion, there will be a group of 2 or 3 fat guys who rape and murder a drifter from out of town. In those cases, its usually because the guys are gay, but don;t want to admit it to themselves because 'they aint no faggots.' But again, this type of shit happens everywhere, just in different ways.

I think it's just small towns in general. Head up to northern Wisconsin/U.P. Michigan and its massive racism and a bunch of hypocrites talking about how blacks are ruining the country. Meanwhile they're collecting unemployment and cooking meth in the trailer.

Oklahoma is a plains state, not part of the South. They were not part of the union or the confederacy in the Civil War.

This

Missouri here. Would nuke from orbit.

Niggers do ruin the country though. Statistics aren't wrong

Yeah I agree that it is a small town thing no matter where it is in the states. Like me personally im not at all a racist but I know people who are extremely that collect welfare and participate in manufacturing methamphetamine with a rolling meth lab. Rednecks are everywhere here in the US

Yeah, and so does white trash trailer filth living off entitlement with their fake fucking illnesses.

As someone from Oklahoma, yes, throw it in there.

Yeah but in much smaller numbers. If you leach the system, you're basically a nigger

Yeah it's too bad the racist idiots would acknowledge that white trash is just as much a cause of the downfall of our nation as the blacks they hate so much.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH you just said they are able to be stereotyped because they all exhibit the traits of the stereotype, that in itself is still a stereotype, are you thinking correctly.

shut up kike

Well them here days at least, can't tell 'er much different. Y'all goin' to church this Sundy?

further proof that all oklahoma fags are ust mad their mothers didnt make it across the red rive to the promised land

Difference between whites on welfare and niggers on it is the whites generally are the ones who've had jobs and paid into it before being laid off.
Niggers are born into it and think it's their right.
michellemalkin.com/2007/12/22/the-shut-up-white-boy-woman-is-the-slum-dweller-with-a-60-inch-tv/

no,just because your mother didnt make it across the red river into the promised land in time

That explains New Jersey. I honestly think that state spawns the stupidest human beings on the planet. Even colobus monkeys would be an improvement.

Sorry but no. That's like trying to claim Kansas as part of the South too.
You're retarded if you think otherwise.

Im just saying hatred is misplaced. I work with plenty of African Americans that are hard working successful individuals. If you're going to hate anything, ignore the skin color and hate the behaviors.

It's a racist shit show... my mom would get in trouble for watching the Jeffersons because her dad didn't want any niggers in his living room.

combined difference on statisticals just shy of wonderful moldavian paradisio

We do what we want to do. It's the last bastion of freedom in this country.

thats hardly the case. I know plenty of lazy whites that have been milking disability for years because it's easier than working.

Not everybody who is born in a struggle can make it out. Not going to argue with you but the percentage of blacks on welfare is unproportionately high because the percentage of blacks born in a struggle is higher than that of whites.

Yeah, some work hard. It's just that a lot don't. They commit such a disproportionate amount of crime, have lower iqs, and in general are just uncivilized. Some aren't, but most are

>your mom's dad
Of course the older generations are still racist. That is how they were raised. My grandfather still openly calls blacks niggers. And he gets away with it, because he is elderly. He grew up during the Jim Crow days. That generation's form of racism is dying out. The South is still racist, but it is a kinder, gentler racism. No different than the racism in the rest of America.

That's a true statement...for people of any race though.

Yeah things are great elsewhere.

>these people get degrees these days

youtube.com/watch?v=BY1H1rZL53I

There are tons of fucking opportunity for blacks over whites thanks to ACLU and negro college fund.
Poor white kid with perfect grades will get passed over for a scholarship to a black with moderate grades, all due to quotas for colleges.
Blacks have had the world handed to them on a plate, and they choose to keep themselves down and ruin their own communities and make the smart blacks feel useless by telling them they're acting white when they show some brain skills, and fucking SQUANDER all the fucking opportunities that have been created for them and them alone.

youtube.com/watch?v=LqO7zlGHEJ4
Except blacks are either too lazy and underachieving to rise above adversity and take advantage of the resources provided to them, or they just find it easier to blame "the system, or "the white man." Or both. Chinese immigrants, the Irish, and many other races in America were treated with equal disdain and hardship in America, but rose above it.

I had the misfortune of spending some time in Mississippi...
I didn't know there could be living adults who were that fucking dumb, white, black, yellow, they all existed

Midwesterner here. West Coast and New Englanders are the worst retards

Fail...
That graphic shows the average of the whole US meaning the rest of the US balances out you southerners' inbred-ness

Kek

Midwesterners are nice people. But you lot are as dumb as rocks. Sorry

You're free to do what you want if you're a white, straight male. Sure.

I go to this one part of North Georgia a lot, and one of my favorite sights ever was a roadside gift shop with a rebel flag hanging on one end and a rainbow flag on the other.

Also, more fun facts about that town's love affair with a certain symbol:
>The main chain of convenience stores is called Rebel's Pantry, and they all have giant rebel flags
>It's the only place I've ever seen someone flying the official civilian flag of the Confederacy, with the white field to represent racial purity (yes, that was the explicit symbolism in the 1860s)
>One house, which has a sheriff's department car in the driveway, has one of those black jockey boy statues holding... you guessed it, a rebel flag.

Good ol' Georgia...

South
>kept nigger population in check

North
>freed/empowered nigger population

>mfw current state of affairs

Yall done goof'd northern nigger lovers

I would not say the midwest is any worse than the average. (I do know a fair amount of dumb fucks here). Costal areas are still the worst

As someone who USTA live in Texas it's just boring the people have nothing new to look forward to they do dumb shit and call it culture

Says the guy who posted a thumbnail

And they didn't even want them after they were freed. Fucking hypocrites.

No, the west coast and northeast in my experience tends to have more people who receive higher levels of formal education, although many people there are complete fuckfaces. Midwest seems like the last bastion good, old fashioned Americanism. Which includes levels of education comparable to rural america in the mid 20th century.

Being that they are mostly black and Mexican, no. They are on par with Canadians.

Not worse than inner cities. In any state.

417 checking in.

I'm with you Sup Forumsro.

Not possible.
Have you ever been to Chicago?

I go to northwestern. It's not bad if you stay away from the shitty southside

Missouri 417, Would nuke and never look back.

I've lived in Tennessee, Virginia, and currently North Carolina. From what I can tell our bell curve of quality of life is more spread out. True we have more people worse off, but there are plenty of us who are doing quite well.