I am going to consume this entire bottle as fast as I can. Dubs decides what I do after becoming the liquor

I am going to consume this entire bottle as fast as I can. Dubs decides what I do after becoming the liquor.

Fap furiously and puke on your dick at climax

WINRAR!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!

Well this thread sucked

Well, I guess the thread is over. Pack it up boys.

You need advice on what to do after drinking a pint? How about going back to the store and buying a serious amount of liquor.

Why not masturbate with the puke?

Drink plenty of water to avoid dehydration and hangover

yes

go

Fuck.

Find Randy Bo Bandy and get the shitbirds out of the park

Reroll this shit

AWWW YESS TRIPS OVERRULES DUBS

Kek trips

Randy, i am the liquor

Are trips allowed to override dubs?

Trips have spoken

No

prayin 4 quads

Anhero

Why even drink it out of a dram if you are drinking it quick? Seems fucking stupid.

Looks like your hide your alcoholism behind the idea that you are a connoisseur. Wake up.

This scholar and gentleman speaks the truth.

have you become one with the liquor yet, bobandus?

Or my dude just wants to drink whiskey alone on a Friday night
What the fuck is wrong with that?

Just know twelve shots in an hour will kill you.

I've got 2 other bottles.
Yeah that is pretty stupid. Going straight from bottle now. Thanks user.

Its an obvious addiction that shouldn't be supported.

>Just know twelve shots in an hour will kill you.

bullshit, fag

nice glencairn tulip glass. dude knows his stuff.

after drinking it, you should promise us to stop drinking

See

even drinking quickly it opens up better in the glass dont listen to that crown royal fag.

Do you even watch Intervention?

OP: POUND PUD AND PUKE PEROR FOREVER GAY

Go fuck Sarah bobandy.

get someone to drive you to the emergency room

>Implying that's not a fifth

yeah promise to stop drinking bitch. you think all the damage to your body is cool? Go fuck off at any rate and take it easy buddy.

You can drink whiskey any way you enjoy it, but I would say a dram is far from practical when drinking in large quantities.

Its for appreciating a whiskey. Not to be too presumptuous, but I'd assume that is not what he is doing. That is why I'd recommend a more utilitarian glass for his purpose.

For real.

>getting shitfaced as fast as possible out of a Glencairn glass and overfilling it to hell

Just stop, OP. Just slam the fucking bottle like the savage you are and stop trying to seem like you actually appreciate the spirit.

Oh good job.

Should I at least put a towel down or something?
This is going slower than I had hoped. I feel like a baby back bitch.

You have your mission, laddie, now get to it. Post a fucking vid for proof

>. you think all the damage to your body is cool?

Yes, beta fagit pussy, now go cry in mommy's lap whilst sniveling about the lost humanity.

FAG

Just stop. Save the whiskey to enjoy some other time you are in a better mood. You and your body will appreciate it.

You can leave the thread at any point and no one will care.

DING DING DING DUBBBBBBBS

When you're sucking cock, do you like to juggle the balls, or grip manass and face slam?

Just curious, you fucking fruit.

Not OP, but 100% agreed. Whiskey is meant to be sipped, not chugged or slammed like some fucking hoodrat taking a Cognac or Brandy for granted.

I like to slowly work my lips up and down the shaft, kissing it every so often until I reach the top. Suck the tip a bit and go back down to the balls.

I repeat this for a while until he gets rock hard, then I start throating it.

What a weird question.

In addendum, this coming from a self-proclaimed degenerate who got trashed on a fifth of Heaven Hill Vodka in the way OP has been requested. You know no personal hell until you've stooped this low.

To be fair dude... this isn't some top of the line whisky... it's friggin' Makers Mark. I keep like 3 of these in my bar for non drinkers to mix with soda.

i used to drink a lot of whisky and honestly i dont enjoy makers mark. so dry and oaked. a nice smoky peated laphroaig or lagavaulen, dark fruited arbalour, easy going balvinie...not MM so much unless old fashioned no sugar.

If this is trash whiskey, its like a lightly used paper towel sitting on top of a chip bag. Doesn't smell, looks fine and generally unoffensive to anyone all along with being relatively cheap.

So not bad

l like how we both left the e out of whisky. we both must have good taste haha.

>Makers Mark
>$35
>Laphroaig
>$60~
>Lagavaulen
>$100~

yeh okie guyyy

oh shit check my trips they know i got good palate.

id prefer even jim beam or johney walker to MM

cheaper scotches...um...well the arbalour...talisker...glenfiddich, glenlivet, glenmorangie.....all around that price and way way better imo. everyone has different tastes.

Well why wouldn't you compare it to one of those then?

My whole point is just the other ones you talked about are in a totally different price range.

You get it man~

and who gives a shit about price poor fag. if youre drinking to get drunk and dont wanna spend any money why even drink MM instead of a $10 handle of vodka or like canadian mist.

I must have died dozens of times then
>underage b&

honestly i thought MM was more expensive....because as i said, i dont really drink it so never purchase it.

OP get in here hows your progress!?

Fuck drinking out of the bottle... too much air. I am aware using my glencairn this way is blasphemy. Tonight it has become nothing more than a giant shot glass.

Its about honest comparisons. You can't call a Volvo 240 a shit car because a Veyron exists.

no i get what youre saying. my friends favorite beverage is MM so i was just listing a few of my favorites. poor comparison i admit.

Ahh! Yeah, it seems like it would sell for so much more than it does. Its odd.

I've seen the price fluctuate quite a bit with Makers Mark a lot depending on what store I'm at.

Don't do it faggot. You'll either get alcohol poisoning, and die. Or you'll really regret it when you come down and get hung over as fuck.

I have a 4 set of glencairn tulips for when i seldomly drink with friends. (friends, ha!)

when i drink by myself as always, i use my NEAT glass (its on amazon, the . kind of expensive for a cup though. lol once i had a baccarat cup and i dropped it on the floor and i was sooooo sad.

shit just googled it, set of 2 for 20 bucks now i feel like i overpaid. i feel like i spent 20 or 40 for one i dont remember

damn so close with those quads.

Naw. I'm a fatty I can soak up a lot of alcohol. Drank moar than this several times. I'm about to go through my contacts half way through see if I can get some leg though.

WHAT A FUCKING LOSER

oo and here you are on Sup Forums you super cool hip person you oh please how can i be you and live your life and have your huge dick and iq?