Si Sup Forums is a GeForce gtx 1050 2gb dual fan, a todos GPU..? Enough to Play csgo and dota2 full graphs?

Si Sup Forums is a GeForce gtx 1050 2gb dual fan, a todos GPU..? Enough to Play csgo and dota2 full graphs?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/B015VPX2EO?tag=bom_tomshardware-20&ascsubtag=site:thus|tid:148427672596085
bigpoint.com.ar/motherboards/motherboard-asus-a68hm-k-apu
bigpoint.com.ar/procesadores/amd-a10-7860k-quad-core-400ghz-black-edition-apu
bigpoint.com.ar/procesadores/amd-a6-7400k-dual-core-390ghz-black-edition-apu
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

get a titan

Too poor...

yes, happily. itll play anything under the sun at at least medium graphics. for the games you mentioned, itll play on max at close to 100 fps, if not more.

then get a 1060 6gb

Op here, is too expensive

More than enough, OP.

1050 is a good card. It will play older games very well. Do not waste your money.

1060 3gb would be better if you want to play other games in the future.

Op here, updating, i got that GPU, But i think my CPU is fucking all the shit yo, got a AMD 5150, (Next update is CPU , i5 maybe) csgo goes 30 fps información medium

Agreed, but 1050 is no slouch either. Biggest issue is the 2gb VRAM, but turning down texture resolution and render distance will solve that in newer titles.

Just get an i3, you play shit graphics games and that i5 will do nothing for you.

If you can get the new kaby lake i3, its pretty badass with its hyperthreading

Yeah, a bit. I still am just waiting to dump my 970 for a 1070, but I play more intensive games.

Not really, i only Play dota and CS, sometimes overwatch but not so much, is my CPU fucking all?

Double dubs checked.

>AMD 5150
Oh no....dude...that thing only supports 4x PCIE configurations and youll need at LEAST 3ghz and 4 cores and 8x PCIE to be comfortable in modern games.

amazon.com/dp/B015VPX2EO?tag=bom_tomshardware-20&ascsubtag=site:thus|tid:148427672596085

yes. very much so. upgrade the cpu w/ at least 4 gigs (preferably 8) of ram and youll be golden.

What CPU do you recommend? Not so expensive..

er, maybe not 4 cores. i3 will be good too

Check the link above, great processor, but you will need new MOBO, maybe a new PSU to run the whole thing. Unless you are building from ground up

either the i3 they suggest, or an amd athlon 860k/870k/880k. any of the 3 will do and theyre all around or under 100USD. youll need an FM2+ motherboard tho.

fm2+ for the athlons, or intel 1151 for the i3 they shared.

I3 on Amazon=111 USD
FX 8 black edition = 122 USD

What socket needs the i3?

either or. 880k and the likes are newer tho. 28nm compared to 32nm processing node.

i3 is much faster single core wise

FX line sucks dick now

intel lga1151.

Any wombo combo on Amazon with mother and CPU? Un mundo country is Too expensive

Probably 1151

aye. i3 will be better for older titles that dont utilize many cores.

what currency/country? i can find links if you like. :)

There is 100usd, here the i3, cost like 175-200 USD ±

Argentina, things here are so much expensives

It usually ends up being more expensive that way. Try pcpartpicker.com, they just collect all the prices from various sites and will even tell you if there is a compatibility problem if you start a build

budget in your currency?

I can get like idk 150 maybe , i need another mother btw

nvmd, i just went for the least expensive upgrade that made sense.

bigpoint.com.ar/motherboards/motherboard-asus-a68hm-k-apu

bigpoint.com.ar/procesadores/amd-a10-7860k-quad-core-400ghz-black-edition-apu

Check pcpartpicker.com, and don't go AMD

oh, sorry. didnt see that in time. but i posted what would work for your build.

you could also go with this CPU, although newer games will run worse:

bigpoint.com.ar/procesadores/amd-a6-7400k-dual-core-390ghz-black-edition-apu

i just checked reputable sites for buying Computer components in Argentina (OP's country.) I am a casual system integrator but do it by trade. its is my opinion, based on previous builds, that these parts will work well.

Eh, I tend to avoid AMD based off previous experience, and I personally would try to go above a tad to the 6th gen i3 so that you have headroom and a better experience

I like the i3 , is This mother enough? Gigabyte Ga-h110m-h 1151

thats fair. the i3 will work as well. i just like amd in OP's case b/c its cheap, and will run well right now. i3 also has a better upgrade path.

Im going for the i3, i3+Gigabyte Ga-h110m-h 1151 its like 200 USD here

>Ga-h110m-h 1151
perfect. :) that will work well. it uses ddr3 as well, so you can re-use your old ram.

I love Gigabyte boards, they have weird dimensions but I have not had an issue. Did you get an EVGA 1050?

agreed

Nope, msi dual fan 2gb 1050, the box says that.
It hace ddr4 but still can use ddr3 right?

some 1151 boards have ddr3 support. that i3's onboard controller is compatible with either ddr3 or ddr4, but b/c the Gigabyte Ga-h110m-h has ddr3 slots, thats what'll work with this configuration.

Anyways i have ddr3 RAM so its ok, how much cost muy GPU on usa?

I hope you have good luck with your setup, EVGA has always done me right, but that MSI one should be fine. Make sure your PSU can power it all and have fun

thats good. :) the motherboard will work well then. and that gpu is 110-130USD.

Its my first setup, im on university so i dont have so much money, but when i get a job... I7 and Titan

In arg, its like 200-250 USD but i bought on Chile, ir cost 150 USD so im happy

oh man, thats a LOT. good you saved a bit and paid 150USD, b/c 200-250USD is a lot for that card.

Yep i3 cost 150-175 shitty económy ty So much for help me anons i gotta go, have a good night

same, have a good one! hope the build goes well! :D