I've had to drop so many of my favorite artists after this election exposed them to be sissy libs...

I've had to drop so many of my favorite artists after this election exposed them to be sissy libs. It's pretty pathetic some of them can make such good music only to find out their weak soulless pussies that should die.

have you had to drop any of your favorite artists? what did you pick up instead?

none because i'm not a bitch

Didn't drop but I wont be supporting Jimmy Eat World financially anymore.

It's one thing to have a public opinion on something but they spoke out and actively made music for an anti trump campaign album (pretty much Rock Against Trump).

Shame that their new album was decent. Won't be seeing them when they come to town either.

what's wrong libcuck? can't stop use your brain for one fucking second to despise a singer you like for blowing blacklivesmatters or some femnazi organization? bluepilled fuck.

lmao if their music doesn't reflect their politcal opinions why would you drop them. if you like their music then listen to them. im a liberal and i love all that dad rock stuff, i.e. joe walsh, ted nugent, etc.

you are a huge retard. go for a walk.

>why are liberals so intolerant? i get called a bigot just for not agreeing with their views
>wait, this musician is a leftist? omfg fucking cuck nu-male fag never listening to them again they should kill themselves

kek

>falling for this shit tier b8

libcuck logic here. leftists are the true racists.

dont you have some bbc to suck?

well that or change your opinion, it's not like it matters all that much

don't you have some frogs and anime girls wearing ss uniforms and maga hats to post on twitter from your anonymous account?

just checking

No, I disagree 100% with basically all of them when it comes to politics but I learned to accept that and just enjoy the music.

>wait, this musician is a leftist? omfg fucking cuck nu-male fag never listening to them again they should kill themselves

Strawman. No one said that.

If an artist is putting the money that I would be giving them towards a cause I disagree with I won't be supporting said artist financially anymore.

That has nothing to do with the merit of their art.

have people really fallen for this alt-right meme so hard they're turning away stuff they love and enjoy because it doesn't fit their "glorious future" or is this a troll

sorry we trigger you cuck.

yes

one of my friends i used to play games/share music with blocked me since he couldn't convince me to like Trump it's actually so fucking stupid

>No one said that.
op did

yeah lots of faggots out there

actually i'm right-leaning but you're really just making anyone who's not an #notmypresident #resist nu-male look bad

Fuck off back to your containment board you shill.

>cuck numale fag, kys

Find me those words in OP's post

I also think OP was being a tiny bit hyperbolic, hun.

Trumpcucks are in generally mentally ill cultists whose entire world view and devotion to trump and hillbilly neo-nazism represents a psychological crutch they've developed to cope with the reality that they are trailer trash failures in life. They are human cattle, incapable of independent thought, easily herded with jr high level slogans, memespeak and paid russian shill spammers with copypasta "edition" threads. There is a reason all their posts read like something written by a retarded 12 year old, every post a knee-jerk one liner combination of the same few buzzwords about shills, ctrs, deep states, etc etc. They are all as retarded and with the same personality disorder as trump, unfortunately for them they didn't inherit a huge trust fund from their slum lord daddy so all they have is blind devotion to the conman they live vicariously through and it will all end as badly for them as for him.

>i-i-i'm alt r-right myself h-ha tr-trump b-but you're being a b-bit mean!!
triggered libcuck located. go cry into your art degree.

embarrassing

I've never dropped anyone for political reasons. Humans will likely never understand each other well enough for it to matter.

It's the literal worst when you lose friends over modern politics, like it really is "either you're with us or YOU'RE the nazi".

kek

This is you OP

jesus fucking christ

install mandatory "ARE YOU A REAL ALTRIGHT" tests why don't you
that'll keep the cucks out, just keep raising those stakes

robert smith, and lots of your "fav" artists im sure, have been open about their politics, often liberal, forever. you just haven't cared 'til now.

I separate art from artists since I have common sense, is Sup Forums boring you tonight

this shitty bait doesnt even deserve a (You)

i can't comprehend what you just said

>sissy libs
>weak soulless pussies
Same idea as calling someone a cuck numale fag.
Also, statistics and PURE LOGIC both dictate that most artists are liberals, you fucking idiots. If you hate it so much then might as well not bother listening to music at all.

ITT: you have to learn to separate art from the artist, unless I agree with the artist's beliefs

we need to fucking kill everybody who isn't politically neutral and start over

>libcuck
>femnazi
>bluepilled

Man, good thing fatty has that paracord bracelet. If he's ever in a real survival situation, like his motorized scooter breaks down in a walmart aisle that doesn't have Ho-Hos, he can just hang himself.

I dropped the Sex Pistols when I was a teenager because they were too juvenile even for me.
I moved on to the Ramones and Black Flag.

kek i didn't even notice the paracord bracelet. i'm now half-convinced that whole picture is a cringe troll

>statistics, PURE LOGIC

GUESS WHY YOU FUCKS LOST. YOU KEPT READING FALSE STATISTICS

SHAMELESSLY ATTACKING THE RIGHT MEANT PEOPLE KEPT THEIR VIEWS HIDDEN

NOW YOURE REAPING WHAT YOU SOW

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ha

>I just got into politics within the past year but i let it define my entire being: the post

so glad you're no longer repressed my edgelord friend

OP said dropped
also we all know you torrent your music or sharethread it, don't lie

no we just leave our mom's basement and have a job so we have a much better understanding of the world than your pathetic 15 year old brain that falls for the bait from """news""" like infowars. Going to the extreme on either side of identity politics is reserved for only the biggest fools

>benjamin clementine
>weezer
>gorillaz
>depeche mode
>joanna newsom
>radiohead
>grimes
>mike love
>phil elverum
>kanye
all have put out anti-trump songs or statements. anyone else i need to drop?