Claiming Anya.

emoticons are used most by females

wow never would have guessed

Why this.

still here

Maaaybe. Is it?

giiiiiiiiiiiiiiive
trust me, it'd only be a little weird
Having a big ol' mane like that would be so cool. It's like you're in your own little cozy fortress of hair that goes every which way
Yeah, the obscuring will be pretty unfortunate, if it happens... hopefully it's to bring in new, equally good characters
Who even are you favorite sith lords? I can only think of the obvious ones from the movies, and I bet I'm missing one at that

I won't believe it until I see a peer-reviewed study

Back from my jog!
I shoulda stayed out longer..

(Anya)
Sure, but..Chara's not even here for me to romance at.

I googled "emoticon memes" and saw a result saying that so I'm going with it
>
what's a foulaw? :o

Claiming best goth

まだここにおるのじゃ

Hello again~

A fun way to say foulard

How's it going?
It is I, the Summer/ Christmas/ every other weekend fag that likes Touka

what is a foulard? :o
how was it?

Okay that seems like a credible source
so if i talk exclusively in emoticons ill be a girl right?

I want to cardio, get heart healthy
But my calves hurt more than my chest
I guess I should do less reps of my leg routine on jogging days...

What my pictures have in common.

it sounds like it would be pretty weird. having a little less than that would be fine by me really. Well there is 4 in the movies 5 if you want to count one that was just mentioned. Well a few of my favorites are Darth Krayt but since they decided to make these new movies he cant exist anymore in this time frame without changing things about him. Darth Nihulus is probably my favorite because he is pure evil and really cool design and Exar Kun was pretty cool too. Revan is cool too but he was both. thats a lot of nerd stuff i just wrote

Touka a shit.

no it just means if you use emoticons, 3 more girls are also using them :o
how long do you jog for?

I used to be really fat and out of shape but now I can jog for like 45 minutes working on an hour

just gets better with practice, now it's not even much of a hassle, just a time waster

All depends on you.

True... Just gotta wait then!

cuteness! ^-^

Hello everyone.

>opens thread
>sees the shittiest claim I've ever seen in my life
>sees that this user has 1066 images saved of the worst girl
>writes this post
>closes thread.

Not exactly.
Scarves!

I used to be able to do half-hour jogs and I stopped trying to improve at that point
Sadly I stopped jogging for some reason so I'm down to about five. Working my way back up though!

Yeah..I just dunno how I should handle Sono and Sameji. Like if I should just ignore them, or..

Hello!

Eye hope eye'm not off by 1!

*slow claps*
*steps out of the shadows*
Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...
But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.
And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost. It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a million different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.
See you on the boards...
*disappears into darkness*

off by one!

KEK

welcome
hanako

I just made the mistake of introducing Mako to my best friend... I don't know how to feel about this.

I'd just do whatever. It is how it is.

I usually just have a planned distance or even laps if you don't have much room to work with and every week add a little more distance or laps, and it gets much easier :o
whoa!

that's a fancy word I've never heard it before
I don't like couples as much as the next guy but theres way worse waifus out there in threads

It's not English dingus.

It's going well.

You're enjoying it?

I don't speak spanish ya ding! ._.

Heya.

Tomoko.

I'm sure they'll get along just fine~

So, ignore em then.

Yeah, I used to do that. I like having a playlist that's a warmup, half hour of music, then a cooldown. It helps me know how much time has passed, too.

say bye bye to your lover

My sides are gone, so yes. I wanna drink with this guy, it sounds like tons of fun!

yeah I always run with music, either a playlist of really upbeat songs or an album that's like 45 minutes or something

you go outside? like not a gym I mean?

there's a big lettuce field and giant canal in my neighborhood so there's plenty of space :o

Yes you do -_-

so uh i guess the way for you to not get anything out of me was for me to pass out

Oh look. People save pics just to make fun of you.

Saved.

Mainly just go with it.

Why?

He is so fucking fun to drink around, you have no idea. There's a reason why he's pretty much my brother.

:o ^-^

Shhhhhhhhhhh. give me the hair and no follicle gets hurt. I mean, it'd definitely be a hassle and it'd probably get super tangled, but I'm used to that already, a little more couldn't hurt.
Oh cool, I actually remembered them all, just not by name... What's kinda shocking, even by cursory googling, is how different all their designs are. Revan visually is my favorite of those, I'm always a sucker for big flow-y robes.
And nerd stuff or not, it's always fun talking about anything someone knows a lot about
I once had a long-ish conversation about camera lens manufacturing, not because I know anything about it, but because the guy was so passionate about it
nerd stuff is cool

How are you?
I usually just go around the block a few times to be honest...
I have the same playlist all the time, so it helps me know where I am.
Alright!

I don't really mind Mai being a bully.
He wouldn't be the first one to make fun of my height, he won't be the last one either.

morning qt
only a little tiny bit :o
-_-
as long you're moving then

do people ever see you?

I used to get chased by Chihuahuas so I now take a different path ;-;

Not usually. It's midnight here, and now's when I usually jog. So everyone is pretty much asleep already.

Yes that seemed to be quite an effective strategy.

Pretty good. And you?

Where's that bus headed?
Liar

.-.

Morning/late evening!

I've seen you around but I don't think we've talked
Hallo

but isnt that how you would get the hair? well that hair would be far longer than ive ever had so i probably wouldnt be able to stand it. Yeah Revan is a fan favorite for sure not just because he looks neat. I try not to get too deep into stuff I know somebody else wouldnt know too much about. Id rather try to find something we both have some sort of clue about. Well what kind of nerd stuff do you like because I dont know anything about camera lens manufacturing.
out of curiosity what did you say to me before i passed out?

Not bad. Legs a little sore, but overall pretty good.
Did you just wake up?

ooh that's scary :o

I used to go at 3am tho so i can't judge too much
cute eye patch
don't believe tristana!

I don't speak spanish ;-;
._.

I guess you learn to deal with it sooner or later.

I don't know Tristana.
I'm going to bed.

goodnight then :heart:

A loli boat.

Morning to you too then. It's not a terribly good one though.

Home.

Hmm something about breaking through your wall or something.

Good to hear. No, i've been awake since 1-ish this afternoon.

everything ok?

It's a little scary, but I live in a pretty high-income neighborhood. I should still at least take some pepper spray, but...I don't have any.

What've you been up to?

I'm more scared of dogs here than people honestly

they are all ghetto and can hop fences

I thought only cops could have pepper spray :o

oh and how would you do that?

Just okay, yes.
It's raining though, so I couldn't go for a jog. That's really my main complain right now.

that's sad then

it's supposed to rain here later today too

Lazing around playing games and watching youtube. What about you?

By slowly chiseling at it over time, eventually making my way through.

>Murrican reporting in
I could get a gun to protect me on my night jogs if I wanted.

Dogs are kinda scary though, yeah..

Youtube. Although I would be gaming but my computer's fucked..
I have the water-cooling loop running in the other room to test for leaks.

well maybe we can try a bit of that now

Because you introduced a new love interest into Mako-san's life.

I really just meant the fluffiness in the beginning, not the actual hair :P You'd get used to it pretty quick, I practically gave myself a buzz cut like 5 years ago, only took a couple days of adjustment. Then I barely noticed as it grew longer than it was before.
getting tossed into the deep end is kinda fun, in part because you have to crash course and work off of context.
Nerd stuff... I love anything to do with optimization, especially when the truly optimal is outside of any human's ability. Which is partly why I love and play Melee so much; absolutely "optimal" melee looks like a different game from top human melee which is again a different game from casual melee.
I guess another part of that is tinkering. breaking stuff down, seeing how it works, then putting it back together in a (hopefully) better way. It's just so satisfying to see your work pay off like that
and then books, but that's such a broad topic

and don't worry, I know about as little as you... most of what he said flew in one ear and out the other

American citizen also here :o

I much prefer cats anyways

what you up to after your jog?

Yeah I'm just going to point out that he totally wouldn't be into that, so I'm good.

Rain is fine most of the time.

Is he totally into you?

About to start a manga.
Cats are so much nicer! I have one, but she's really shy.
How about you, what are you up to?

I mean let's be honest here who isn't?

Ah that sucks. Is there a lot to be done to it?

Sure, If you don't fall asleep first. ;p

oh i thought you meant the hair itself. so you just want that high skill stuff that makes people say woah? what kind of stuff have you taken apart? one you where happy with and one you werent would be nice. there is always a type of book for someone. see i hopefully dont do that too much

Hi Sup Forums since I'm an autistic faggot cuck I was wondering what the "b" in Sup Forums stands for. And yes I have the bleach ready to kill myself afterwards.

kiss me in the rain?
I have a little cat too, hes a troublemaker

just chatting with some people and on youtube I guess

i hopefully wont and ill be able to keep you company for a bit longer than the last couple of nights

Me.

If I get up tomorrow and there's no leaks, I just have to put it all together and everything should be good. I've been working on it for the last week.
What's his name?

Romantic, but I'd my clothes don't get wet.
How about doing so under the cover of an umbrella?

oreo :o
or we just wouldn't wear clothes