I'm a boy who wants to be a girl. What should I do?

I'm a boy who wants to be a girl. What should I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behavioral_sink
fakku.net/hentai/i-love-my-big-sister-english
youtube.com/watch?v=ocEouB1gi14
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kill yourself

Let me fuck you like a dirty little slut

post pics?

Get off your computer, go to a gym, and build your testosterone so you don't think such bitch thoughts.

I haven't shaved. I mean I could post a long dress if you prefer.

sure

Go for it, I'm the same.

Checked dubs.
I bet you're cute.

Alright. Let me get ready real quick. It will only take a second.

Be gentle please

ME TOO! Really. It took my bf to help me to admit it but now that I have I'm SO happy!

You're cute already! Hrt and frs are gonna do wonders but you ate beautiful!

get fuck bitches

Just cut if off

hrt and frs are hormones right? I really wish I could get some. I have no money right now.

Do you really think I'm cute?

Don't listen to anyone else here. You ARE A GIRL! And a beautiful one. I hope you live a life is happiness

There is a board for you FAGGOTS.

Is it honestly important to you to BE a woman? Could you not be content as an effeminate gay man? I know orientation and identity are different things, but really. Do you not like your body or appearance?

Thank you. That just made my night. That's so sweet of you to say.

snip snip + toilet paper & bra

:^)

Of course! Hrt is hormone replacement therapy. And frs is facial feminization surgery. But I use reconstruction, because it's like your real face. Know what I mean?

I've always felt more female than male. Like not even effeminate man, like full on girl. I always eyed things like purses as what not. The only real boy part of me is my love of violent vidya.

I do hate my body though. Not sure if it's this or the eating disorder. One of the two.

what sort of eating disorder are we talking here

I want it so bad. I live with my parents because college is currently soaking all my money away and my parents aren't cool with it. I have to do it in secret. It's only during late night hours I get to be me.

This one.

post ass

I'm a trans mtf, male to female, my names Eva. I'd love to talk with you now. Off this site. Would you like that?

Anorexia. I've gotten much better over the years. About 3 years ago I was a stick. It's hard not to go back to it though. Even now I don't eat much. I've been in treatment twice but it hasn't helped a whole lot

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behavioral_sink

I totally get it. I haven't even told mine yet. Don't think I will for a while. But I'm very own around my approve friends

My name is Annabelle. And yes, I would. I could always use more transgender friends especially ones who aren't consumed by the social justice monster. I have a kik and a steam.

Sometimes I think in my mind that everyone here is joking about trans.

Then I see the pictures and I wonder what else I'm not aware of yet.

Like it's beyond the
>"Please tell me you're joking"
stage, it's more of the
>"What the fuck are you even thinking. Do you need help?"
stage of retardation. Kill yourself

Awesome! My kik is Dr.DexterHouse and my steam is pudco2014. YOU HAVE SUCH A GORGEOUS NAME! Sorry but I'm just so happy. Hmu Annabelle

No, you're not already a woman, faggot. Why not just be gay instead of mutilating your dick.

Is this tumblr?

You're making me blush! Thank you. I'm actually quite insecure about my inner girl. I spend so much time pretending to be who I'm not that I'm not used to compliments like this. So thank you. I'll add you on steam right away. My steam name is Autumn_Fire_Happy

BTW I'm sorry to hear about the eating disorder. But you are beautiful. I'm here fire you. Really. :)

Omg what ever. This is a forum site for everyone. This is b/ where you can talk about ANYTHING! So stfu and get on the tread mill honey boo boo

It's alright. It's not too bad when you really work with it. But thank you sweetie :) You really made my night tonight

Well. From now on nothing but comments for my new girl friend. (To clarify as in a friend that is a girl. I'm not that creepy ;-)

It's fine, it's fine. I can't wait to get to know you better Eve.

post ass? :)

/Thread

what a dumb idea

Hormons + BOOBS + ass + cock cut

Are you just wanting to be a girl?
Or are you like, wanting to be a slut? Like do you actually resonate more with a girly attitude or only when you're horny do you want to be a girl?

Alright, alright one second.

Resonate with the more girly attitude. I do like pretending to be a girl when I'm horny for sure, but I like it just as much to relax. It just feels natural.

Ass shot as requested

Panty Shot?

This. Pantsu is very important

Drink bleach faggot

You probably don't want to see that. It's a bit complicated you see..

>shoot up school
>blame bullies at school
>ask Tumblr to bail you
>???
>profit
It'll fuel their fire too

You should commit sudoku.

does this appeal to you OP?

Do this op

SECRET TUNNEL!
SECRET TUNNEL!
THROUGH THE MOUNTAIN!
SECRET, SECRET, SECRET, SECRET TUNNEL!

It does actually. I'm a sub.

Post your penis you stupid slut, we will tell you if it's a masculine cock and you should just get it cut off or if it's a feminine dick that has trap potential

Fpbp

source on that pic?

It's a fetish you stupid nigger, jack off think about 10 minutes and then you'll stop wanting to remove all your glory, faggot.

cut off your dick

Why wouldn't I want to see that?

fakku.net/hentai/i-love-my-big-sister-english

Here's the panty shot you're all requesting... Sorry if it's a little unothodox. I have a condition.

That's up next

And muh dik

dont do anything that your grandma or father would say "thats really gay" about, ythats atleast my rule of thumb

What kinda condition friendo?

Still pretty good

Isn't it obvious by what I wear? I have no control over my bladder like at all...

That's not a trap dick OP, you'd make a fine man, that's most I can say to any homo on this board.

Oh shit, I thought that was just the underside of the dress flipped up. Not a diaper.

Face? With or without makeup, either or.

Sorry...

If you say so

Martin Shkreli?

No, not quite. Just Annabelle.

I'm taking more requests if anyone is interested

I'll be perfectly honest, if you are in fact being perfectly honest and not pulling anyone's leg about wanting to be a woman. Your face looks like it could pull off a sex change.

A condition is a condition mate, i'd doubt it's a noticeable thing in public. This is Sup Forums, doubt anyone cares. Not a big deal

My cheeks are little sharp so I need to get them softened up. You can't see it because my camera is shit, but when I put on a wing I look horrid because I have a damn block face.

You fucking look ugly faggot. kys

Well that is the kind of thing they try to help you out with in transitioning. If you got the operation I think you could pull it off.

youtube.com/watch?v=ocEouB1gi14

My advice, transition.

It's so expesnive though. I'm trying to save money but it's not easy

Do hormones first then. Baby steps.

I knew this would be the first reply, holy shit

Make sure you aren't autistic first...
Oh wait...
Make sure you aren't Officially autistic first and see a psychiatric

its the weekend so why not go leak your teachers snapchat pics? sn�pchatly.c�m

right, because females of the human species are naturally attracted to purses that's fucking sign number 1 that your brain is in fact literally a woman's

Transgenderism is a mental illness. Find a therapist.

I feel the same. Is there anyone willing to talk to me and advise me on what I should do? My email is [email protected]

Obviously it's a lot more complicated that that. t's more that traditionally girl things I've gravitated towards and traditionally male things I've shied away from.

fpbp

Set your standards as low as possible and find a woman
I'm not kidding, if you want one you're going to have to really be willing to eat the shit to get the corn
Lower them more, you want a woman or not?
Accept that she will always believe she can have better and will see you as her inferior, no matter what you do
If you've come this far, good on you, mate, now whatever you're doing, whomever you're with, have fun. You will probably get an std, at least 1 in 4 women have them, your odds are shit in that department, but you never know.

If you haven't give up the idea yet you're on the right path to getting a gal.

>brotip
Not done lowering your standards yet. Confidence will mean shit once she's seen you naked, it's like they develop a been there done that mentality and you're old news. Expect to go lower while she thinks of how much better than you she can do. It isn't about you, it's all about her.

damn

Please explain more

You need to shave, badly if you want to be a qt3.14 femboy. I mean god, even if I didn't shave for a month I'd still have less body hair than you, I don't even really grow body hair past my ankles except on my crotch.

Work on this op.