THIS COMPANY SUCKS! DON'T BUY THEIR SHIT!

THIS COMPANY SUCKS! DON'T BUY THEIR SHIT!

...well, yeah, most people figured this out by the mid 2000s. And they've only gotten worse since.

why are they shit?

Because they break down easily. The amount of times I've seen HPs dies is outstanding.

yeah thoughts so lmao

my hp pc lasted 5 years and im still using the monitor

same with samsung

No shit mate

My old HP Pavilion still works its just slow as shit.
Bought an HP Envy a few years ago on sale. It was their flagship laptop at the. The body is made of aluminum and made itself a heat trap. If i dont place a desk fan next to it the laptop will overheat.
When the fan stopped properly blowing i tried opening the bottom only to find you had to take the ENTIRE Laptop apart just to get to the fan. Didnt even bother and tossed it in the closet to rot with the pavilion.

all pcs now are awesome. do you still a have a fuckin hp from 2009 or some shit. get a new one like me. no probs at all.

It use to bother me, feeling watched, feeling like there's always someone outside my window when I was going poop. I actually had to close the shower curtain to the window today, and I have seen pictures of me floating about that were not taken with my consent whatsoever. It's tough, and it's like even if people aren't physically present that there's still these entities that are watching anyways. It sucks, I don't know ... I might be able to prevent that all but I'd have to change water into wine to do so. It still bugs me, I don't know if I will ever get over that feeling, it's like an outward force of anxiety being placed on me by watching eyes of the future or something. Eh, I am still alive right now and I guess that's what matters, I mean, I hardly cared that there's a video of me being pissed on out in the open. Which again was all done without my consent. But when you're an intergalactic pirate bent on taking it easy a lot of people, even from the future, a future that might not even exist, will come to test you.

What about the others dell Toshiba

I have this cheap ass Acer computer which I play Valve games on and do MLP rolepay one with my furry friends.

I've bought three factory refurbed HP laptops over the last year or so, and only one of them is still functional. All three of them had battery/AC adapter issues.

I'll never buy an HP laptop again.

HP pavilion going strong after 8 years. Learn to tech scrubs

hp have done the same as a lot of companies, built up a name and reputation then the bean counters have got involved and shaved bits here and there to save money and before you know it you're peddling badly made shit with higher margins. Works for a while then goes majorly tits up

Ever wanted to view those private snapchat pics? sn�pchatly.c�m sn�pchatly.c�m sn�pchatly.c�m

shut up fag

No, honestly I am a bit too nihilistic to care so much about it.

Lenovo tinkpad Is they best!!!

>using PCs in 2017.
>not using smartphones or tablets exclusively
>not killing yourself for not building a PC
>>not using the green text.
>browsing Sup Forums
>using Sup Forums
>wasting your life
>not going outside

Is lenovo better? I'm confused between lenovo and dell

Have you considered he might be taking about laptops