What headphones do you use?

What headphones do you use?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/JVC-HAFX1X-Headphone-Xtreme-Xplosivs/dp/B004S7Q8CA
amazon.com/Sony-MDRZX110NC-Noise-Cancelling-Headphones/dp/B00NG57H4S
amazon.com/Sony-MDR7506-Professional-Diaphragm-Headphone/dp/B000AJIF4E/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1484397286&sr=8-2&keywords=sony mdr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

those in the picture actually!

My man.

sennheiser hd 280

just replaced the ear pads actually

headphones are for faggots, use speakers you fucking plebs

Beyer dt 990 600ohm,pretty happy with them

>walking around like pic related
>just 's things

Beats solo HD (Got them for £10 and the headphones I normally use broke)

akg k712
audio technica ad2000x
beyer dt150
sennheiser hd650
emu teaks
fostex th-600
Hifiman he-400i

I also own 5 other pairs but they are cheaper so not worth listing. Same goes for my earbuds and iems, got a dozen or so random ones all 10-50 dollars.

Audio-Technica ATH-PDG1

>Nas
The greatest.

Not all of us are in a noise cancelling sound proof box where we won't piss off everyone around if we play music at a decent volume.

And even if you can play your speakers as loud as you'd like, If your any kind of student, or somebody to commutes a lot, you need some good headphones.

I have two sets, one set is a daily workhorse the sony explode ear buds they have the best sound for headphones under 100 bucks. My 2nd set of head phones are Sure in-ear monitors, they cost me about 600 bucks but they have sound you can cum to.

Poorfag here, i use low 5€ costing earbuds and plantronics 780 usb headset when im on my computer, was on sale at the time.

Beyerdynamic DT 770 250ohm + SubPac S2 at home and Sennheiser IE80 when on the move or at work.

If you want to upgrade to a decent pair for under 100 bucks check these out amazon.com/JVC-HAFX1X-Headphone-Xtreme-Xplosivs/dp/B004S7Q8CA

Speakers don't sound anywhere near as good as good headphones. Add a SubPac to that and the experience is so much more enjoyable than with speakers.

I call bullshit..Taking a picture now..

inb4 some big ass speakers.

No, not inb4 give me a moment

Sorry my office is a bit dirty right now, and this is a horrible picture.

Good DAC, Headphones and a SubPac will be a more enjoyable experience than those random sized speakers.

These babies are cheap and good quality

The ones in the picture

The amps are for guitar playing I do have a Dac you ass I am running a Meridian dac with tubes on a dennon 1000 watt deck running M-audio tower speakers, desk top monitors and a 7.1 dts system.

Sennheiser is the correct answer replacible parts (depending on the model) cheaper than the equivalent trendy beats or other garbage and sound fantastic.

Sennheiser over ear momentums.

Jesus, why so many?
Do you like the HD650? I was thinking of buying it. How much do I need to spend for a decent DAC ?

Here is a pic of my instruments

It's much cheaper to get great sound quality with headphones than speakers.

Sennheiser HD 598

Any overear headphone reccomendations? I don't fancy expensive earbuds since i have a knack of breaking them.

Bayer DT770 and DT880
I do full time music job. Compose, mixing

ATH-M50X

amazon.com/Sony-MDRZX110NC-Noise-Cancelling-Headphones/dp/B00NG57H4S

The reason for picking these, if you can cancel the noise and "hear" true sound from what the drivers and produce, it is better than paying 1000 bucks for headphones you can't hear in a noisy environment.

I've got Bose quietcomfort 35's
Also their soundlink on ear headphones which I accidentally bought instead of their around ear ones.
Both have great sound quality but the quietcomforts are next level.

People that buy $1000 headphones that intend to use in noisy spaces would be smart enough to get closed backs. They would also be smart enough to make fun of people ruining sound quality with noise cancelling additives. They would also never refer to noise isolating closed backed cans as true noise cancelling.

That MDR set are not true noise cancelling.

Spoken like a person that has never has a good audio system.

Headphones, even top quality $4000 headphones, will never be able to recreate spatial dynamics like a proper HT system.

for a beginner that are perfect, for under 100 bucks.

amazon.com/Sony-MDR7506-Professional-Diaphragm-Headphone/dp/B000AJIF4E/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1484397286&sr=8-2&keywords=sony mdr

Far better. What professional studios use. They even have digital and other variations for people that don't like raw neutral.

meh... I disagree, with out a good deck and for plugging them into a cell phone (assuming) those headphones i recommend would be better. If you had a good deck and maybe even a DAC these would be "OK"

some generic headphones from the store because i can't afford better ones

Only the best ones

AKG Q701 - the boss green ones
AKG K550
Sennheiser HD25-1 II
Pendulumic Stance S1+

Ayy got these too. Memory Foam ear pads make it god tier