Trading a Dirt Showdown Steam code for a copy of H1Z1: King of the kill...

Trading a Dirt Showdown Steam code for a copy of H1Z1: King of the kill. I hope there are any generous anons out there who feels like doing this.

Also, general steam trading/begging thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

humblebundle.com/store
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stupid americans who are in retarded time zones. None awake atm.

since OP is a faggot kike trying to trade a free game i'm gonna show you anons how to get a steam redeemable dirt showdown code for free

humblebundle.com/store

there you go

OP is a fag as always. The game is free for a limited time (5 hours left) on the Humble Store.

FUCK ME SIDEWAYS. I've had this code for like two weeks now, bought it from a friend of mine.

>I Have

Shelter 2
Rust
Grid 2

>What i would like
Men of War : Assault Squad 2 - Complete Edition

It was also free on the Humble Store a few month ago. Your "friend" fucked you hard.

No wonder I got it so cheap, then. Fuck me along with him.

there was also one user who gave out a pastebin with about 5k keys on it when it came out

the game is cursed.

just got this off humble last night
and sure enough, it's a shit game
the moment i discovered the "joyride" mode only gave 2 tracks and 2 cars to use and no other way of having a custom race I uninstalled it

Is it any fun to play? I highly doubt I'll be able to get anything for this code, then.

not really...

you could always put the code up as a mystery prize for a raffle

get nerds to put in $1 for a ticket, tell them its a vidyagaemm make bank

inb4 I just keep all the money myself

Thats how a raffle works, you fucking pleb

each cunt pays $1 for a chance to win a game

300 may enter, everyone only loses $1 so they dont care, one user gets the shit game you dont want and you get $300

Keep the money and don't give away the game*. Sounds like a good idea.

Thats theft, and is retardedly illegal

why not just GIVE THE CUNTS THE FUCKING UNWANTED PRIZE ANYWAY and keep it legal?

hello my name is user, im edgy by calling other people fucking plebs, cunts, nerds and uses the word retard yet i care if one user tricks another user into giving him $1

1. Start raffle
2. Accept entries
3. Announce winner
4. Don't actually give anyone anything (nobody's gonna find out)
5. ???
6. Profit

Listen, i know this website is new to you, and i know this might seem hard to grasp, but listen in my sweet summer child.

I told you how to make some easy money, there is a key for a game you dont want, a shit game that no one wants, a game that is actually free
this way is legal, and even if one user who paid a dollar goes to paypal and gets salty about his missing dollar, or spams everywhere to high heaven that its a scam, then your raffle becomes an issue and everyone who entered will screech like the internet does unless you can provide a valid winner.

if you provide said winner, my little newfriend, then the internet will settle and maybe, bitch about the fact that it was fucking dirt showdown they got, but hey ho, its still above board because someone got a game.

such is life here, get gud or get out.

get saltier boiii
Appreciate the raffle advice, though.

np user, good luck

now get the fuck out REEEEEEEEEEEEEE