Cringe thread/you laugh you lose edition

Cringe thread/you laugh you lose edition

I don't think you know what a cringe thread is... nigger lover

Go back to watching CNN nigger lover

go fuck a mayo jar and dog honky

kek samefagging in my thread, I'm king of the mountain of this thread buddy, it's best you bow down out of here, nomsayin?

Fuck Donald Trump.
Fuck white people.

more like edge thread you fucking F student

Opps!
Stupid nigger lover.

Doesn't get any sadder than pretending to be 3 different people in this 1 thread, every now and then you come across something so autistic you have to question why they even exist, and that my friend is what we all think when you're near us.

kek, what type of sad life you must have to photoshop comments and then post screenshot, nice paintjob buddy.

accept the criticism

you're not cool or funny

thank you nigger agenda, but thats racist

Just like your mom accepted my liquid lizard right?

because a fucking snipping tool takes so much time you fucking autistic nigger lover

Your threads going quite well for a cringe thread, your doing a bang up job... nigger lover.

this thread is cringe

your mother enjoys a bit of the ole hickery dickery dock if ya know what im sayin

Nice thread chumley...
/threads dead zed
/threads dead

>trying to be funny only to be the cringe in your own cringe thread

This is by far the cringeiest thread I have ever seen, OP posts just one picture trying to be edgy and gets demolished by all the other members.

I'm enjoying it I hope he keeps going.

This should be archived under "Lurk More"
or "Know Your Audience"

To be honest I've been coming here for ten years and I still don't understand you animals, but I know how not to be this unfunny.

Not true, OP here and I'm absolutely destroying not only the members in this thread but also having their mothers help enlarge my thumbnails while they're photoshopping their own comments to save face, toppest of all the keks in the solar system.

yall nigs trolled soft like

Well at least YOU'RE laughing. That's what counts.

Is this a #rekt thread? OP absolutely BTFO'ing either 1 autistic person or several different ones, hard to keep the body count at this rate, absolute wreckage, props to you OP for recking these newfags, definitely the hero we need to keep the streets of Sup Forums safe

Anyone with an ounce of brain matter would have laughed during this thread, autistic minds cannot comprehend therefore do not laugh.

Hey are you watching WestWorld? Good right?

Didn't EA buy the rights to that? I loved Kari Wuhrer

Bill Cosby