What do you guys think of dragon ball super ?

What do you guys think of dragon ball super ?

No extreme weebs please

>inb4 weeb

It's only anime i watch

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/sqSHr
imgur.com/a/b3WlL
paint.reednj.com/#
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's no as good as DBZ and the animation sucks

dont like what they did to vegeta

wow u're sooo cool

I watched the first episode and I must say that I really don't like the new graphics style.
It bothers me, because I'm used to old style.
The story and everything else may be ok though.

At what episode are you ?
I enjoyed the universe 6vs7 arc and zamasu arc

Chill i had the same mindset. It gets better im at 73.

What did they do according to you?

made him into a whipped pussy bitch

Maybe I'll start watching it again then.

Hmm i don't know i have this feeling he will destroy in the end.

Yeah man if you watch the beerus movie and freeza you can skip like 30 episodes.

First few episodes were stale but enjoying it so far. Up to the latest one, hoping they power up gohan back from his cell/buu days again

Honestly i hope vegeta gets the spotlight. Also where is goten from the future ?

I hope demigra will come soon

Yeah I actually hate how they are portraying vegeta tbh. He should of been the one to kill frieza this time around. How they showed king vegeta bowing and being a foot stool to Beerus, I get the whole god of destruction etc but the saiyans shouldnt be bowing to nobody. Vegeta should still have that snarky attitude towards the gods while being trained, not be a slave monkey ffs

its dragon ball for children. old dragon ball has had some edge to it with roshi being all pervy and some brutal beatdowns, but super is just a kids show through and through.

Roshi tried to steal a wish fron goku to get hot chicks (he got them from bulma) trunks and mai are in love future trunks was a slick womanizer and the piggy tried to wish for panties.

I guess they did that to show everyone is afraid of them

Bump

The tournament arc and Goku Black arc were alright. Didn't bother with the rest of it because I saw the movies. The filler is shit.

and this

Don't get me wrong, it's watchable, in a car-crash kind of way, but in all honestly the show is garbage. If it didn't have the backstory of Dragonball / Dragonball Z, then nobody would watch it at-all and the show would be a complete failure.

It's pretty much just become a parody of DBZ and it's got to the point where it's literally become a comedy series. The plotlines lack any drama, due to the insane power levels, which they have to subdue to the point of stupidity (I believe goku is killed by a simple ray-gun at one point) And when they do try to add drama, they do it in over-elaborate way that just comes across as contrived/cringy.

Also to add to that, the villains are pretty pathetic as well, which no real character or development, who always come about because of some unrealistic storyline that makes no sense even within the dragonball world. Don't get me wrong, it's anime, it's not suppose to be realistic, but it still should follow some kind of logic. An example is Beerus becoming a known entity within the universe, that even Vegeta had heard of and met before. If Vegeta knew such beings existed, why was he ever impressed with his own power level? It makes no sense.

So yeah, to sum it up, it's shit.

You didn't like the baseball game filler episode? Lol

they cleaned that shit up nice!

To behonest i enjoyed zamasu. He is cell but stronger and different motives. The plots were pretty fucked up i think around 7 to 8 plots

I can enjoy it while acknowledging that it's shit.

Specifically, I was thinking about the purple goo monster arc. Dragon Ball Super isn't an adaptation of the Dragon Ball Super manga, but I still consider an arc filler if the manga doesn't include it.

Recently been thinking like, do you guys think the current Krillin or lesser stronger, not so much in the spot light anymore characters could stand up to Frieza or Cell, given the amount of time its been since either of those villans, surely Krillin could defeat Frieza? Not super frieza but Namek Frieza?

I'm not sure. Krillin did become stronger tho. His child is half android, does she get the benefit of both android and human?
Pan and krillin's kid will become the strongest.

Krillin was roughly 600k at his peak, by the end of the Cell Saga. That makes him the strongest human, but that's only on the level of Frieza's first form. He'd have to have become 200x stronger since then to equal Frieza's final form.

Damn, id love to see the minor characters head into the hyperbolic time chamber, just to see how they would compare to other characters.
Also pic related, we all know who the strongest human is user

Looking forward to more of this spinoff else-world story. Premise: Dragon Ball fan gets teleported into the Dragon Ball world, disappointed to find out that he's Yamcha. Uses his knowledge of the series to grind his power level up to maximize his chances of survival.
imgur.com/a/sqSHr

Wrong link, sorry. Translated:
imgur.com/a/b3WlL

the animation is shit and sometimes very good

have many examples

paint.reednj.com/#

paint.reednj.com/# .

but has also funny moments