Who's going to win this rap beef?

Who's going to win this rap beef?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PD0F-PGurLE
youtube.com/watch?v=4zLHy1bu6lc
youtube.com/watch?v=y6YCxypnBxc
youtu.be/64X4Rg_3YSM?t=8
hipwiki.com/Lil Jojo (Chicago Rap Artist)
twitter.com/fredosantana300/status/446005829800456192?lang=en
ngcrc.com/bdprofile.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>implying Drake will even bother responding to X

This basically

I'll bet you'll find out once you go back to hiphopheads you fucking faggot

I'm convinced that the guy on the right is just a made up meme by Sup Forums and there's no actual music.

same

Tentacion just dissed himself lmao

He isn't popular because of Sup Forums, teens just needed a new tyler the creator

if he actually fucked drake's mom this would be worth responding to

I never see any responses to his shill threads

X will probably straight up kill the dude if he gets near him. that motherfucker is crazy.

other than that? they both benefit from the press.

this

Nowdays "rap beef" are just fake. Not even real rap battle or even real "beef". Just stupid twitter war with generic internet tough guy/internet gangsta respond. Rap beef is just a joke.

X is the only one that's going to benefit, Drake is already extremely popular and X is just some autist on soundcloud

sure, but it's not like it's going to hurt Drake.
I think there's a lot of potential in X but it's kind of a wait-and-see game as to whether he'll actually do anything.

>washed up 40 year old vs 18 year old anime ass nigga

the fight of the century, can't wait

make america suge knight again

holy shit . he's reaching so much

lol hes 134 lbs drake is like 240. even a 50 year old could probably sit on his boney ass and he'd cry about it

I hope xxx brings back classic rap beefs that ended in death

you underestimate the power of real crazy people. dude doesn't give a fuck.

i've seen some crazy white kid who's literally the same person as this fagboi rapper and his father beat the fuck out of him with two punches and held him down till he started screaming and crying obnoxiously. of course he would struggle during the fight, but of course the bigger person most likely would remain victorious

What is it with Drake and getting in beefs with domestic abusers?

Drake is a rich half white dude from Forest Hill, there is no care he cares about this rich black kid from Florida

You guys understand that this is literally a transitioning point for hip-hop right
X is the new prince, ready to dethrone old vulture King Drake

This is a gross exaggeration but I agree with the idea. I'm not so sure this dude will have any effect at all but in the next couple years someone will. Drake is a shit culture culture and a lot more people are starting to realize it. It's only a matter of time until he goes down

HOLY FUCK.
NOICE B8 M8

youtu.be/PD0F-PGurLE

Where can I find more like this?

This this this. xxx is just screaming for attention. He will fade away by next week.

Drake is smart, it's not worth his time. Plus on Do Not Disturb he said he won't be back till 2018. Time for some mental and physical rehabilitation.

Holy shit why did I just now come to this realization lmao

culture vulture* my b

I mean Kendrick's new album may be the beginning of that but why should Drake care? Hell, i'm a huge fan and his music literally saved my life and I got "Know Yourself" tatted on me because it's inspirational and helps be get through the rough days and I listen to Drake every fucking day.

But at this point he's a pop artist with rap influence. He could respond to Kdot if it comes to it but Kendrick on a whole other spectrum, he's making music that he wants. Drake should just focus on making music that he thinks he should make, regardless if anyone thinks he makes good music or not. People will still listen.

Btw calling Drake culture shit isn't the greatest thing to say. Everyone has their own preferences and reasons to why they listen. If they culture helps them, why bash on it even if it doesn't resemble your own values or "culture"?

Shit I didn't see your correction. I think the culture vulture thing is exaggerated. While the whole accent thing is a little weird, people change and evolve especially when they are traveling the world and are attracted to a certain culture that they like and fits their persona.

I think it's him just being more distinctive. Like who heard what was coming out of Toronto before Drake or The Weeknd?

I'm assuming you're the last two posts. That's great to hear that his music has helped you, keep listening man that's awesome. And by saying culture vulture I'm not really referring to his fake british accent or fake patois. I'm really referring to how he'll hop onto a track of a relatively low key artist, blow it up, and then drop them. I feel like the best example of this of this is Makonnen. He jumped on his track, signed him, then ignored the fuck out of him. Makonnen even came out recently with an interview addressing this. And this isn't an isolated incident. It's happened to other artists I'm far too drunk to research into right now. But even with the Weeknd, wasn't he signed onto Ovo once he blew up? Didn't last fucking long

>believing in crazy retard strength

For sure I get you now, actually forgot about Makonnen. And it isn't an isolated incident you are right. For one i can't say why that happened or it has continued to happen but for one I don't see him doing this for all of his songs. But I don't think it is right to hop on a trend and ignore something that brought you attention or money.

Ill have to watch the interview and see how he felt about it. Maybe it was Drake's way of bringing the kid up to the mainstream because he had talent and gave him the reigns and backing to produce good music but he hasn't taken advantage of it to his fullest potential. I think it wouldn't make sense for Drake to be on a lot of features with him, he's a busy man and then it wouldn't be a "Makonnen" album. But maybe Drake should have helped developed his writing and melody sense for him to be more successful. But then again, the man is busy, there is only so much he can do.

For the Weeknd, I think they wanted to sign him to OVO but it fell through for some reason. But recently they seem to have repaired relations and OVOXO could be thing soon. But who knows.

And I think the XXXtentacion thing is completely different for the record. Maybe he stole his flow but i've heard similar flows plenty of times before from Drake and other artists. I heard the mashup and it is pretty identical i will give it that but idk how to feel about it. I mean the guy faced jail time (whether the accusations are true or not). But he has had a history of acting out and beating people up. And his interviews sound intellectual but he has some anger issues and isn't quite "normal" and thinks its okay to smash someone's head in if they look at him funny.

And maybe Drake did contact his DJ and said he fucked with him but would he really want to be associated with someone like that? He seems like bad juju for his image especially if he goes back to jail. And then at that point, who cares if he actually stole his flow for one song?

Jesus Christ Drake looks and sounds like liquid diarrhea

Lmao X is going to jail soon. Drake will set him up.

lol'd so hard at this

me too

Yeah but you know this fuckers gonna bring a knife

good

He's also 5'9 lmao

Why is this rat in prison anyway?

lmao this dude's great

drake won't bother responding though cause he's too smart to fall for this bait

it's a ting

I love when people say this. You're basically just admitting that you're a redditor yourself, and instead of engaging in the discussion on this board you keep talking about reddit. Maybe its time for you to just go back there yourself, since you clearly are not interested in being a constructive member of this board.

He will stab him.

its a mad ting bruv

And Drake's shooters will kill him.

Like they killed Diddy?

diddy had shooters also

Well, Diddy has more shooters and is worth more than drake

And X hails from the South where guns are not hard to come by.
youtube.com/watch?v=4zLHy1bu6lc

i live in the south nobody shoots here just all talk.

so wat lol.. i doubt hes ever even shot a handgun

> He will fade away by next week.

YOU JINXED IT

look at how he' holding that gun FFS -.-

people who don't give a shit about rap beefs

You underestimate Florida. The South is home to cities more dangerous and gun blasting than Compton, Detroit, and Chicago. Niggas will not hesitate.

Not X, but Lil Pump is close enough.
youtube.com/watch?v=y6YCxypnBxc

dude i live in fucking boynton beach
lil pump got fucking robbed in cali like a bitchass. these niggas all talk

i heard x is from a sweet part of broward. is that true? also i feel like none of these rap guys are on a crumb compared to real street poverty nehgroes

why am i supposed to care about these niggers again?

youtu.be/64X4Rg_3YSM?t=8

Like this guy is dropping rakes for no reason. Are there even GDs in Florida? I feel like they are just doing what they've seen chicago rappers do in music videos. I also saw playboy carti do the same shit lol

kek this

Lil Pump is. I'll give you that. X, Ski, and DirtyFaceMook are a different story. Proof/evidence of that Lil Pump robbery. That's funny af if true.

Pompano and Lauderhill ain't too damn sweet.

That guy, DirtyFace, is Piru (or Blood, I forget). There are definitely GDs in FL. Idk Carti doing that shit. Heard he was blood affiliated tho.

Looked into it. Nigga from Dallas pretending to want a feature took his bag from the studio when he wasn't looking and ran off like a hoe.

>black people
>crazy
>able to fight

real niggas always keeping an eye out on their shit.

He still young. Just turned 17 and got a lot to learn, but you're absolutely right.

>florida fuckbois
>harder than chicago rappers

Don't make me laugh

>Falling for hype this hard

Except that Keef's crew is infamous for literally killing people, namely Fredo Santana

Whoops. This was meant for you:

>thinking Chicago gangsters are "hyped up"
Bro, I'm from Chicago. You have absolutely no idea how wrong you are. These guys put hits out on people all the time.

who have they killed? and who are the killers in glogang?

The people in your image haven't killed anybody.

That's nothing new here. The difference is we don't feel the need to make it be known. We don't self-snitch for street validation. Anybody can shoot people and kill them. It's not that hard.

Drake is the ultimate white knight

Maybe not personally, but Keef has ordered hits before.

Fredo is infamous for being a killer. This is the most famous hit:
hipwiki.com/Lil Jojo (Chicago Rap Artist)

twitter.com/fredosantana300/status/446005829800456192?lang=en

This is confirmed, by the way

Dude, I'm not gonna sit and argue with you about this. You've obviously made up your mind, but I'm sorry to say that you're wrong. This isn't a case of some niggers running around chaotically gunning people down, Keef is part of one of the most powerful organized crime circles in America. Everyone from Chicago knows this.

what?

You don't have to. Keef being a Black Disciple member don't mean shit. Being in a gang doesn't make you a badass. You're naive.

chicago doesn't have gangster rappers, chicago has gangsters who rap

t. south side chicagoan

What's up brotha. What neighborhood?

>Keef is part of one of the most powerful organized crime circles in America

It's true. You can laugh all you want, but you're just showing how ignorant you are. Do some research on the Black Disciples. They have more power and influence than you can imagine

>Keef is part of one of the most powerful organized crime circles in America. Everyone from Chicago knows this.

ngcrc.com/bdprofile.html

Fredo does have a body but it's not lil jojo, him and bloody money are the only killers from gbe and have 1 body each. Keef hasn't ordered shit lmao. Poo from amg shawnmoney killed lil jojo because jojo killed j rock from shawnmoney, jojo didn't even diss keef or fredo and didn't give a fuck about them. That tweet doesn't even have anything to do with jojo lmfao. Why hasn't keef sent hits out on lil jay, fbg duck, king yella, billionaire black or any of the lesser known opp rappers for dissing him? Bro the fact you think the bd's, or any of the gangs from chicago in this decade are some hierarchical super organized mafia-like organization shows me u don't have a clue lol

>Fredo does have a body but it's not lil jojo, him and bloody money are the only killers from gbe and have 1 body each. Keef hasn't ordered shit lmao. Poo from amg shawnmoney killed lil jojo because jojo killed j rock from shawnmoney, jojo didn't even diss keef or fredo and didn't give a fuck about them. That tweet doesn't even have anything to do with jojo lmfao. Why hasn't keef sent hits out on lil jay, fbg duck, king yella, billionaire black or any of the lesser known opp rappers for dissing him? Bro the fact you think the bd's, or any of the gangs from chicago in this decade are some hierarchical super organized mafia-like organization shows me u don't have a clue lol

cuck

bridgeport most recently you?

This is why hip hop is the worst genre

actually yeah. but fuck you for bumping this cancer thread

How embarrassing.

>that nose
Sheesh