install linux

Delete system32 or an hero

:/

enable the service via registry then reboot

regedit that shit.

Delete system 32
Remove hard drive and put in toaster for 8 cycles

Install gentoo

I have (I think, I'm not really a tech dude)

why even bother with windows defender. windows itself is becoming a fucking virus

Avast, Malwarebytes and an occasional run of Ccleaner will keep your pc in good condition and you will no longer have to solve microsofts fuck ups

del sys32

>HDD defragmentation and fresh install of Windows is always a good answer
>get rid of Windows Defender. It's shit. Just like said

Its really pretty much the same with it running or not. Need to get a better antivirus, you flaming faggot.
Aside from that, it seems like there is a group policy in place disabling windows defender. Try resetting your group policies and see if i can start it up. If u dont know how to reset group policies, google it. This is Sup Forums not a tech support forum.

start safemode, use diff antivirus

/thread

Pay for an actual anti-virus program. Malwarebytes has a free 14 day premium trial and Avast has a free 30 day premium trial. You can also get a second 30 day premium trail AFTER giving them your credit card info( basically signing up to subscribe ) so it might be worth trying both of those. I prefer Malwarebytes over Avast but both are reputable programs.

You also have the option of upgrading from Windows to a Chromebook. I've only had one seurity issue since I've gotten my Chromebook and that turned out to be xhamster going malicious and seizing my browser. A quick powerwash of my Chromebook and everything was back to normal.

At the bottom of that screen click open services and check there if the service is set to disabled. If so, set it to enabled. If that doesnt work, reboot with an ubuntu live cd in the drive, and select clean install (erase everything). Thatll fix ur problem.

Who the fuck pays for software these days? Poratebay that bitch. Go with eset nod32 8. It can be activated for life. (9 uses keys. Can be activated but it verifies the keys online so u gotta keep updating the key when it runs out or gets deactivated)

Piratebay*

Talk to your admin. The machine is controlled by Group Policy at your place of employment and you don't have admin rights. In other words leave it the fuck alone. Guys like you make my job harder.

It is already fixed it xD. Download a proper antivirus. No money? Free panda antivirus is enough