Guess what: I'm a woman

Guess what: I'm a woman

I've been using Sup Forums for 8 years now. I'm an MIS and Marketing major, top of my class. I have an IQ of 146. I'm only a sophomore and have had 7 internships. I'm a member of the MENSA society. I voted for Trump. I'm not a feminist, however, I'm probably more intelligent than most of you in this thread.

Wether you like it or not, females are comperable. I'm not here to steal your money. I'll probably make more than you. I'm not going to make you a sandwhich, I'll have my personal chef do it. The ironic thing is my father married for looks and I'm actually attractive as well. Cocky? Yes. Ashamed? No.

I won't show you my tits, I'll be your CEO one day

>using Sup Forums
Then you're doing it wrong.

146 IQ with a bunch of niggers diluting regular IQ... you're just average.

get your ass back in the kitchen and start making some fucken sammiches

/thread

i have an IQ of 270 and I am a psychopath.

>8 years
newfag

>>comporable
>>sandwhich
>>iq 146
yeah fucking right

i'm with this guy
>comporable

So.. why are you here ?

This

Do you have a vagina? That is your reality.

you may be the CEO one day, but i still own the entire business

>7 internships
>sophomore

So none of those companies felt like putting up with your bullshit, huh?

>Obvious troll is obvious

Show your tits you fucking slut

155 IQ, maybe plus

pleb 8)

/thread

I know this is a bait thread but seriously if anyone had more than three internships and didn't get a job offer at one of those places they interned at then they must be retarded at their job

its the weekend so why not go leak your teachers snapchat pics? sn�pchatly.c�m

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

my only question would be what the hell are you doing here then

I mean, reading your post is like you just jumped in my house through the window and started to teabag everybody around while you yelling out loud all this crap

>sandwhich
>iq 146

MENSA requires an IQ of 155 plus, so I call bullshit.

Show us them titties

>I'm a woman
yep, a transgendered one i bet

>2nd paragraph
surrrrree u are suuuuuuurrrrree...lol

3rd paragraph
lol.....nice bait there sperglord

>I won't show you my tits, I'll be your CEO one day

you will achieve neither p3d0fag...lol

too early for pasta.

Tits or gtfo

Interesting post, OP, but I don't quite see your point or the purpose. Anyone who isn't a total ignoramus, which obviously precludes the majority on Sup Forums, understands that men and women are equal but with differing capabilities in various arenas of life. That's not to say that certain women cannot be as good as, or better, than certain men, or vice versa, but just that the sexes each have natural skills that are more honed than each other, and again, vice versa, but so what? All your post seems to be doing is baiting the macho, misogynist cretins that are all around us, whilst doing nothing to erase the stereotypes and help bring us closer together and create a better world. What good is your high IQ if you're not going to use it to help dig humanity out of the massive fucking hole we're in?

MENSA here.
Did they lower the bar to a peasants 146 for just you? Fucking snowflake. Just wishing something doesn't make it true.

>I won't show you my tits, I'll be your CEO one day

You'll never make CEO writing run-on sentences without punctuation at the end.

>I'll be your CEO one day
that's a pretty fucking low standard you've set there, I mean being CEO of a fucking autist day care center isn't exactly an achievement

And you still can't drive without being right up the ass of the car in front of you

>Guess what: I'm a woman

Stopped reading here.

Woman you'll never be a man :D Now back to your kitchen :)

>IQ of 146
>Voted for Trump

Sounds legit.

it requires 140 iq

And of all the places you decided to come here. You were so hungry for approval that you even mentioned Trump.

This

Wether, comperable, sandwhich.

IQ of 146? Doubtful

Guess they lowered their standards so braindead plebs like op could join

I work in the military.

None of the women can pass my PT test, and I'm just an average dude.

All of these "equal" women completely revert back to traditional norms the moment you step into the woods and have to carry rucksacks and fucking logs up a snowy hill to build a camp fire to keep warm.

It is the age old cycle, women completely rely on men and give us zero fucking credit while we do all the heavy lifting for them.

Enjoy making more than me at a position you did not earn, other than being born with a vagina, which I pity you for. I'll take the pennies I worked for rather than the pity dollars you get.

You're a guy in his underwear, in your moms basement.

8 years here and still can't follow the rules. Show tits, dumb bitch.

Mmm pasta

fuckckcck

listen to his double dubs. you don't have a voice here.

Checkmate, OP.

BULLS HIT !!!! No one that has that much going for them in life would be in a shithole like this. You're so cool you come to Sup Forums to brag about it ?Sup Forums ? BAIT.

Bravo! Does thinking make your brain hurt?

nigger

Ugg! Man is strong! Man carry heavy things! Man must be better! Ugg!

>a peasants 146
>hurrdurr im in mensa tho i swear

All MENSA requires is that you score about the 98th percentile on either their test or a comparable one that they deem as admissable. While that percentile will change over time, anything above 152 is the current qualification for joining.

>Female
>IQ of 146
>On Sup Forums
Take your shitty bait and get the fuck outta my board, faggot.

rules still apply bitch. show em!

i doubt op even says truth

how many languages do you speak

dubby dubs of truth

What are you doing out of the kitchen?
>Go make me a sandwich.

Perfectly said

This guy gets it.

Tell me the field where women are better than men

Kitchen.
Duh.

you won't be a CEO unless you're a pathological liar and suck-up on top of all that shit.

what you don't realize is that the world isn't actually a meritocracy, sorry to break it to you.

Take this femanon

Soooooo.............TITS or GTFO

8 years. You should know better. If you don't this thread is obviously bait. That's the whole point dummy.

oh look its this thread again

This sounds more like some femdom fetishist's fantasy than a living person.