Ask a 33 year old kissless virgin anything

Ask a 33 year old kissless virgin anything.

Are you actually?

How are those wizard powers working out for you?

why dont u use the more improved version?

Are you a pedo?

Seen this same fucking thread every night kys OP

I am.

It's all a lie bro... all a lie

I will from now on.

No.

Fuck you dude.

can't confirm that you gain wizard powers. :( Alternative ERP counts.

Duh.

I should start my own thread giving people advice from an 18yo who's body count is 23

Please tell me your secrets.

Also 33 kissless wizard reporting in here.

Plenty of chances tho.

>be 20 and trim.
>teens want me to get them cigs so i say okay.
>they ask if i got a condom.
>have to say no because one is 13 other is 14.

Roofies haha kidding, you just have to be smooth, confident, and not awkward. Looks don't matter

Oh and also go for hot college chicks. I like them and they're usually down if you're good looking

>you just have to be smooth, confident, and not awkward. Looks don't matter

OP here. I'm average looking, have a pretty good body but I am a total sperglord socially.

Dubs confirm
/thread

See, then you should be fine. Just say fuck it one day and ask a girl for her number then make sure to CALL her. Be funny, charismatic and such. Cuz no guys these days have the balls to call a girl

I've probably hit on about a hundred women in my life. Got maybe two or three numbers and nothing ever came of it.

What else could be the problem? Send pic of self

The problem is that I am as far away from witty, charming and eloquent as anyone can be. I cannot hold an interesting conversation with anyone for more than a minute.

23 years old kissless virgin here, i'll be you in 10 years

Inb4 "can't i dropped phone in milk and it ruined the camera"

See above fucker.

In order to do those things Op, you have to have life experiences.

Go out into the world and become an actual person. Get off your computer.

What am I supposed to do?

bump

Isn't obvious? You can't hold a conversation because you have nothing to talk about. You don't have any character because you've not developed one.

You need to go out and do shit. What have you always wanted to do? Go do it, go on holiday and see the world, taste shit you haven't tasted, meet different and unique people, be fucking impulsive and do shit you wouldn't normally do because that creates a good story. Live a fucking movie mate.

That ass hole who drives you nuts who could easily fuck you up if you stepped to him? The next time you see him go punch his face in and take a beating.

Feel like doing something risky? Go do it.

You need to and experience and change your perspective.

I'm only 21 years old user but everyone always talks about how mad and characterful I am. Can just sit there with someone and talk for hours on end about shit I've done, seen and experienced and people love me for it.

Get off your fucking computer and go live.

Sorry, Was aimed at you

use your computer to find things to do in your city. they are generally aimed at people new to the city who have no friends in town but they are useful for people with no social skills that can't make friends on their own. don't try and meet girls, try and meet guys to be friends with. they will be friends with girls. then you becomes friends with them. then when you prove to yourself that you are capable of talking to girls you come back on Sup Forums and ask for advice on getting a girl so drunk she will make the biggest mistake of her life with you

>be fucking impulsive and do shit you wouldn't normally do because that creates a good story. Live a fucking movie mate.

>That ass hole who drives you nuts who could easily fuck you up if you stepped to him? The next time you see him go punch his face in and take a beating.
>Get shot
>Story ends
Good fucking advice, retard.

>What have you always wanted to do?

There is nothing I wanted to do which I haven't done. I've managed to travel, I lived abroad, I've did lots of different activities. That doesn't mean that I can talk about them. You probably know those people who can tell you a story about how they went to the fucking supermarket and turn it into an exciting adventure because they are well spoken and eloquent. I am the opposite.

Life isn't a Hollywood film and Op isn't Tom Cruise.

Shut your mouth.

Yeah, well, my girl's mother is the same, been ALL over the world and she's the most boring cunt I've ever met.

I mean actually go and do shit. Not book yourself into some canoeing. Make your life a movie and experience rather than just occupy spaces.

You act like a nigger wont shoot your dumb ass to sukka punchin his gobbo. Live in Chicago and do that shit for a week and enjoy your awesome life's story sudden end.

here

Do the listen to what these virgins are saying, you don't need to experience shit to get a girl to like, hell you could talk about meaningless shit in a Convo, it doesn't matter. It's about how you say what you're saying and your body language

Don't * listen

>Make your life a movie and experience rather than just occupy spaces.

I don't get the canoeing example. How is canoeing occupying space as opposed to doing something.

here
I have to go, but Kik me for more advice

-n1ckr

Life is not a movie.

Well going out into the world and doing shit freely, rather than following the guidelines is how you get life experiences.

I once bumped into a drunk, pilled up nutcase called Phil Malone at 2:30am in my city centre and went on an adventure with him, long funny story resulting in him being arrested for pissing on the window of a community College and me and a friend sprinting from police officers, amazing night just because we just went with it.

Or the time I thought 'fuck it' and let a dealer this guy I knew put a syringe in my nose and dropped 25c into my system and I tripped out all day and can tell you about 30 different stories of that day and the hilarious shit that happened.

Just go do stuff.

Fraternize with bums and do drugs. Get it.

Hahahah missing the point. Maybe a bad example.

Then all your fucking advice is pointless.

>Looks don't matter
Most blue pilled statement Ive ever seen. No wonder its coming from an 18yr old on Sup Forums.

Do you even have pubes yet kid?

Well, no it isn't pointless. You obviously have to stay realistic. Life still isn't fair, not everyone gets the girl at the end, you can spend your whole life being a great person and die alone with no friends.

But if you're defined by your experiences, and you want to make a character out of yourself, you have to go and DO SHIT. Leave your comfort zone.

>looks don't matter
Hahahahahaha nice meme brev

Go experience life, Op.

Get off your computer.

>you have to go and DO SHIT. Leave your comfort zone.
Life is not a movie.

He's kinda right. They do matter when you have nothing else going for you.

But I've seen some questionable fucking creatures going out with 10/10s and when you speak to them you see why. Some people can be magnetic. I met a chick one who was fat and ugly, but her personality made her hot and I wanted to smash.

It's not that I spend my whole day at my computer.

>It's all a lie bro... all a lie
FRAUD! I bet you're not even hugless or handholdless.

I meant be realistic.

You're a moron, aren't you?

OP here. I have similar experiences. Some people might not look great but have a great character.

If im a moron then thats a good excuse to stay at home and stay on my computer.

bump

Fuckers.

what keeps you alive?

Physiological homeostasis.

Another normalshit tries to ruin a wizard with normalfag advice. Please fuck off back to Facebook, Sup Forums isn't for you, and never will be.

>jus b urself

stay strong op.
i thought id never fuck, but then i did.
may your balls be blessed

>n1ckr

The word is nigger, you fucking newfaggot

Nintendo or sega?

He's not a moron he's just scared. So he's rationalizing by saying that if he leaves his comfort zone immediately the worst possible thing will happen to him.

What happened?

Nintendo.

Fuck my comfort zone.

>>have to say no
no you didnt you fucking cuck, who would of found out?

i would never invite girls to my place and stuff... low self esteem and shit
but then i met this girl at my job and felt like she is the same, low self esteem and shit and that made me feel more relaxed... i invited her to my place the next day and she came.
she was a kissless virgin as well.
i was never the type lookin for pussy and stuff bro i gave up already ready to die virgin and became 100% focused on my goals then it just happened. now "we" have goals... fuckin hell fuck and run bro

>i would never invite girls to my place and stuff... low self esteem and shit

I actually tried that.

> This is is now mine.

ASK A 3000 YEAR OLD VIRGIN ANYTHING

what happened?

No interest in coming.

pub/club girls?

Pub.

I'm a 20 year kissed virgin, got a gf that I'm sure will put out.
There's hope for me, right Sup Forumsros?
....right?

nah bro fuck those, pub or club girls are not for us.
look in different places idk... the girls that would fuck us are not going out to clubs and stuff...

>look in different places idk... the girls that would fuck us are not going out to clubs and stuff...

Also tried gym. courses, online etc. Response wasn't much different.

why not a whore then?

why?

No personality. Walking spaghetti dispenser.