Why do you evan come here anymore

why do you evan come here anymore

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/image/kjvE7EUO7gzTvRRtAdohrw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

probably tylo be chillin

AOTY lists

I get paid to shill for Grimes and Lil' Peep.

sharethreads are nice, sometimes memes make me chuckle, and I get paid to shill in the kpop threads

I don't know how to leave

It's all I know. But Sup Forums is comfy when you find a nice thread, just have to filter through all the XXXtentacion, Grimes, Lauren, Anco, and Deathgrips threads.

ay whats up april

>XXXTentacion is now considered as bad as all the names you listed with the spam
Time flies

why are you making this thread again, you haven't made it in over a year

i have no friends

o shit hey dude nm hows it goin

>I get paid
proof

gary too damn
ye same...bout to go to bed actually becaues i gotta work in 6hours lmao

nice sleep tight my friend

osmosis

because i don't know anyone irl to talk about music with

He's just a flavor of the month rapper, it'll pass and someone else will take his place with filling up countless thread spaces. I actually like him much more than all the other artists I mentioned, but if I see his mugshot one more time I'll be upset.

sorry i forgot but im in it to win it now

haha le epic oldfig thread.. nice (:

I have no life. I hate my life. I like to shit-post for kek.

Unless I find a "decent" thread

why do you?
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/image/kjvE7EUO7gzTvRRtAdohrw

thanks senpai
chin up buddy

jk fag

i still havent received a satisfactory answer

i am doomed to make this thread until someone answers correctly

Why do you come here op?

see

for the "mu makes an album" threads

1. sharethreads
2. obscure/weird esoteric metal
3. explaining albums to people who don't get them

I wish I could kill every single tripfag and namefag

shitpost

:getprophet:

you sound like a really cool guy

why

I come here because I have no friends and skip school alot so I have way too much free time.

I see a lot of casual but genuine racism, a lot of the same albums, misogyny, waifu threads (Kpop Generals are sin), shitpost*cough* Mike Love *cough*, and meme rappers. Basically everything I expected, but every now and then you'll get a thread like the Rilo Kiley thread from a few days ago where people are quoting lyrics and is comfy as all hell, or the Strange Mercy thread that gets me really happy.

Overall though getting (You)s and having someone to talk to is something I don't have in the real world. It's extremely addicting, Like every (You) is a hit. I don't think I'm the only person to feel that way though, because 4chans notorious for being life sucking.

I like it here.

ya real talk thats what was goin thru my head when i was super into Sup Forums too

things will be ok bro

My name is not Evan

Here (you) go. It's wonderful seeing someone with the same taste enjoying the same music you do on here.

Because there is absolutely no other reason to claim an identity on Sup Forums for any purpose other than attention whoring/ego

Thanks you guys(and girls). I just wanted to get that off my mind. I need to get back on track and stop skipping class. I know Sup Forums isn't good for me in the long run, but like I said it's the little ephemeral hits that keep you here.

>other than attention whoring/ego
how is that a bad thing

stop posting in my thread please

yea its too easy ya know

that third point probably came off as pretentious, but i meant it genuinely. there was a thread last night literally for that reason

Because they're killing me of " not being able to do things"

It is my influence a lot of people keep taking but always with the intention that I don't have anything. Why was I invited back ? To sew me up and fob me off with some felt tip pens.

That's a good question, actually.
I need to get out

bored as fuck and i have too much free time.

Kill me Pete

Sharethreads and shitposting.

It's been over a decade
And every day for the past 5 or so years its been getting worse
The past 2 years in particular. But the last 6 months or so... I realised I'm only here because I'm always here. Where else am I meant to go. I have no friends left. I have no one to talk to. The only thing below this is talking to one of those chat bot AIs
But then more often than not you fucks don't respond anyway or just rant about some spergy shit
>tfw there are people born in 1999 or later posting here now
Fucking kill me already

This, even though the discussion here sucks at least people know what you are talking about

-sharethreads

Boredom..That's it.

collage threads

to find new music to listen and to see other peoples opinion

how do you know my name????

Ween threads mostly