What is the best way to scare the shit out of my neighbors?

What is the best way to scare the shit out of my neighbors?

They live upstairs and are retarded catholics making noise 24/7. The other day I found a piece of meat filled with pieces of razor blades : I know it's the retarded father who did this to try and fuck up my dog. War is declared.

They have to move elsewhere, so how can I scare the shit out of them in order to make them leave?

Pic - obviously - not related

Murder them

Do they have any small children?

Drill a hole in the ceiling and place a small microphone and play spooky sounds at night to freak them out

If you're white, contact the police and calmly file a noise complaint, then contact your housing/apartment manager and petition to have them removed with evidence of their bullshit.

show up at night with a mask and a coat and masturbate on their furniture then leave

be an annoying atheist.

They do have 5 of them (fucking catholics...)

The spooky sounds was also my first idea. I got it all ready to do it tonight. I just fear that may not be enough.

No one would care about your suit dog if it was well behaved, so probably an annoying shit barking all the time or pissing everywhere
Kill yourself, that would scare them

Buy a bottle of ammonia from Home Depot or some other dept. store.
Buy chlorine tablets for swimming pools from Walmart.
Buy a mop bucket.
Fill bucket with ammonia.
Knock on their door.
When they answer, drop in a chlorine tablet, toss it in their house, then run like hell.
Ammonia is volatile and will react with the tablets to evolve chlorine gas, this kills the spics.

Dress up like a nigger

My dog is actually well behaved and barks way less than their stupid children. We might both still fuck you in the ass though

Change your Wi-Fi name to Antichrist, Satan, Sexy Virgin Mary Cunt, Suicide Demons, Gay Yahweh

That might work !

>microphone

>play sounds

>We might both still fuck you in the ass though
Edgy... Barks less... So it is an annoying shit, good job raising a shit dog

Pizzas
Molotov cocktails
Report to Police, dump drugs onto property
Become a Vegan and get really preachy about it
Paint runes under their doormat, 2spook4u
Hack their electronics with a cheap computer you buy with cash, lose computer after
Look up the history of psychological warfare, employ methodologies
Trail Cameras to catch father baiting your dog, Police, register dog as therapy animal/claim dog is therapy animal
I'm sure I could keep going.

Go to your nearest graveyard. Steal a gravestone, preferably one with a form of a cross. Place the gravestone in front of their door. Watch and enjoy.

Make their whole house smell like sulfur, and play demonic sounds.
Also make pentagrams on the yard while you are dressed as a cult member.
Get a paint gun, paint their windows' frames red, and their door's too.
Put pigs blood on the water supply.
Release a hundred locusts through the front door at night.
>post results

start doing satanic rituals. be loud and make sure they know what you are doing

Set off your smoke detector and run screaming from the building.

When they realize that it was a hoax, tell them you are doing fire drills with your family.

Do this weekly until they become accustomed to it.

Burn your house down for real.

have a bunch of hood niggas hang out at your place.

Wait until they are all gone, likely to Mass. Using a hand-held hair dryer blow a large quantity of talcum powder under their door. (This assumes the door is not weather sealed at the bottom)

The powder will get everywhere and be a bitch to clean up. You can also use powdered coffee creamer, but be warned, once aerosolised like this, powdered coffee creamer becomes EXTREMELY flammable and can cause an explosion not unlike a flour mill or silo explosion if it encounters a naked flame like a candle or pilot light. You could blow up you building. So, don't.

Start putting up fliers around the neighborhood that the husband is a child molester that got away with it & everybody should keep their kids away.
Shit will go downhill from there.

This could work

Holly shit you are good

Thanks, I do have some experience with noisy neighbors.

just keep it simple and spray their hosing area with liquid ass and shit in the oven

drink bottled water
Go to the doctor and tell him you want a gender change
Poison their water with estrogen

This is by far the best idea ! Thanks guys, I'll try some of the things you proposed, and if I don't end up in jail I'll post the results ^^

Go to a local farming supply store or something like that. They sell all kinds of bug baits, try with flies bait.

Become Muslim, well not for real, but so they believe it. Put on some of that typical muslim-music, pray 5 times a day, say allahu ackbar loud enough, to make them worry.

After a few weeks, bring some friends with beards and discuss about bombing plans (not for real of course). They will get scared.

This is how you get FBI&

for fooling some people about discussing illegal stuff?

What if your acting is so convincing they take yo ass to guantanamo just for some interrogation?

When your neighbors call the FBI tip line and agree to let them into their apartment while you're at work to listen to you discussing your 'bombing' plans.
Dey gon fuk yu up bad

How about instead of being a pathetic little edgelord behind a keyboard, you go knock on the door with the chicken breast in your hand, and tell the father that if you catch him or his abortion fodder trying to harm your dog again, there will be consequences. Throw the chicken breast forcefully on his floor, and walk away.

It's all well and good to be a spineless piece of shit. But instead of that and a bunch of stupid pranks, actually step up and act like a man.

While they're away break into their house, open their gas line, take all your valuable shit elsewhere for a couple days and wait for fireworks

So you're happy to harass an innocent white christian family in your neighborhood, but you let muslims and niggers take over your entire country and do whatever they want. Figures.

this is why america is a total shithole

>catholics
>making noise 24/7
>meat filled with pieces of razor blades

pick one, faget

>retarded catholics making noise 24/7
So, Mexicans???

Kekd hard.

Just report them to the police for trying to kill your dog. That can get real in a hurry.

seduce the mom into fucking you
or their daughter/son if old enough
take pics , print , drop in mailbox for dad

Hehe completely miss that

>retarded catholics

Don't be a faggot OP and single out a single religion or maybe you're just a prod who's British and blah blah.

Buy speakers, put to ceiling with tape or a ladder, just make sure it's jammed right up against it and play bass. Not too loud but it will thump their floor.

Listen to this man op.

>buy really good speakers
>Play the 18.98hz tone whenever you're out
>????
>Profit!!

Freak them out by making them think the devil's in their apartment, basically

666 satanic stuff
Call the devil user

The dog annoys them..

What else annoys them OP?

You know what bugs them so compound that shit ....

Go with what you know drives them bat shit crazy and think up new shit

You know them better than we do...

laffed

sign their address up for a Peter Popoff mail list

I laughed

winrar

this

you have to spell out weird hieroglyphs and demonic symbols with paint balls

>underrated

>FBI&
>not v&
what the fuck happened to this board

This

your dog probly deserves it
kill it than self

OP

This is easy

>grow some fuckin balls
>take hammer
>knock on their door with it
>if wife or child answers hide hammer and ask very politely to speak to daddy or husband
>when husband arrives, or if he answers door, grab him immediately by the neck
>'listen you fuckin bogan cunt, if you don't shut the fuck up past 9pm and stop trying to kill my dog I'll come back smash the lips off ya with this here fuckin hammer'
>'i'm serious you fucking retarded piece of shit if i hear so much as a mouse squeak from you i'll redecorate your kid's bedroom with the inside of your fuckin skull mate, you got me?'
>stick the head on him to make sure he gets the point
>if he calls the cops make sure you have 2 mates to verify you were in fact at home watching TV
>if he keeps making noise and trying to kill your dog, wait for him outside the block and kick the shit out of the cunt
>he'll either stop or leave

Trust me I dealt with a fuckin bogan neighbor many times in this manner

but user
you actually need friends for that plan to work

Register their address for all protestant and other highly active religious groups

Good point

Not sure why OP doesn't post him what I call the winter warmer.

For anyone unsure what this is, it's basically a dogshit wrapped in newspaper that you then cover in solvent, set on fire and post through the letterbox. After this, you knock on the cunt's door and run. Seeing the fire, the recipient immediately stamps the fire out, thus getting dogshit on his shoes and carpet.