What do you guys think about Amy Poehler?

What do you guys think about Amy Poehler?

She was great in UCB.

she would be perfect in a coen brother movie

fappable comedians thread?

I think she's funny.

did she get JUST'd by Will Arnett? or was it the other way around?

>manjaw
>wrinkles
>creepy old lady look

disgusting tbhfam

interesting thought

GOB is way too handsome for this banshee

Perfect for dogging.

I agree with this, she could do the deadpan surreal comedy thing well.

I associate her with her feminist persona from parks & rec.

She's the rarest creature on earth, a female who is actually funny

>Amy Poehler was new to SNL and we were all crowded into the seventeenth-floor writers' room, waiting for the Wednesday night read-through to start. [...] Amy was in the middle of some such nonsense with Seth Meyers across the table, and she did something vulgar as a joke. I can't remember what it was exactly, except it was dirty and loud and "unladylike", Jimmy Fallon [...] turned to her and in a faux-squeamish voice said, "Stop that! It's not cute! I don't like it."
>Amy dropped what she was doing, went black in the eyes for a second, and wheeled around on him. "I don't fucking care if you like it." Jimmy was visibly startled. Amy went right back to enjoying her ridiculous bit.
With that exchange, a cosmic shift took place. Amy made it clear that she wasn't there to be cute. She wasn't there to play wives and girlfriends in the boys' scenes. She was there to do what she wanted to do and she did not fucking care if you like it.

What did she mean by this?

I liked Parks and Rec. But that is the only thing I have seen her star in.

>someone as funny as amy and as unfunny as jimmy were on the same show together and were forced to work together

this irritates me for some reason

Don't know but anyone who shits on Fallon is A-OK in my book

>fallon is an annoying, pretentious, and unfunny faggot in real life too
Jeez, i thought maybe he just acted like that on camera cause he wants to be a good safe goy for NBC, but i guess that's actually how he is.

If this isn't apocryphal, I have a new respect for her.

she's rare. actually funny. cute and is actually getting cuter with age. she is also a hopeless romantic irl and that makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

Lel wohmyn comedian so vulgar xD

Fuckable. Would love to ejaculate inside her.

I hope so.

I think she's great and actually funny. I'm not a huge fan of Parks and Rec, which is what she's most known for, but she's funny.

I don't honestly feel Amy Poehler is one of those female comedians that is overly vulgar for the sake of being the vulgar girl.

I think she is the funniest female out there to be quite frank

Hot as hell. Would smash.

You gotta think Poehler's more successful and has a higher net worth though

He's really not. He looks like if a pencil and gord had a child.

Unfunny, forced.

I loved her in Mean Girls though.

This, I was just thinking that story would usually make someone sound like a feminazi bitch type, but because it was Jimmy Fallon it makes me like her more

It's from Tina Fey's book

It breaks my heart that a drunken tina fey will never ever trick me into masturbating into amy's mouth while she kneels on the floor and just accepts what's comming.

I hope Tina makes quips at my expense.

I heard her tell a story once where she auditioned for the Coens when she was young and super arrogant and thought she was hot shit and she came to the audition without preparing or knowing the lines and they told her to fuck off.

Really funny when she and Tina Fry aren't going out of their way to let everyone know "GIRLS CAN BE JUST AS FUNNY AS BOYS :^)"

Amy Sedaris is a funnier Amy

I wouldn't mind having the opportunity to pole her, if you understand the obfuscated secondary meaning of my statement

It doesn't seem like a lot of people like putting up with fallon

WHO'S THE FUCKER THAT DIDN'T CAST TINA AS A GHOSTBUSTER

I've wanted to give her my "poehl" since I was about 12 years old.

Yes

I'd let her destroy my ass with a strapon while she speaks in her native tongue

classy lady

Dang when is this from?

Is she trying to get her arrive back after her divorce?

Guarantee she's not in bed.

She fucks Nick Kroll now.

Tina Fey or Amy Phoeler, who would you fuck?

amy would be a hotter fuck although I think tina is prettier, amy is sexier

also she looks great with dark hair

That's unfortunate.

First post best post

>tfw no dogshit-on-a-stick

>ywn see a ghostbusters remake with tina fey, amy poehler, aubrey plaza

why live?

Tina is more attractive, but we both know Amy would be the better lay, much more enthusiastic and lively.

Who's the fourth?

queen latifah

Rashida Jones obviously. She counts as a token black right?

>plaza
fuck no. kaplan over plaza any day.

that could work
put rashida in there as the black role and you'd have way more eye candy than the actual movie
all the men complaining about the new ghostbusters probably wouldnt have a problem seeing it with a cast like that

Makes me sad that the relationship with Gob didn't work out.

It'd still suck.

well yeah but maybe we could get a lesbian scene with lizzie and rashida out of it

what a woman

Daily reminder that she revealed on Comedy Bang Bang that she used to fuck her much younger students at UCB

such a downgrade from Bojack

give me timestamp

I would Plowher

I thought they were still together :(

damn dude. well done man, well done.

Tina

that's worth considering. will have to go have a think about it. a nice hard think, over behind those bushes.

im with this guy
even though she's not the most attractive chick out there, i would smash with such devotion...one of the extremely rare cases where she's already cute but her personality and sense of humor move her up the hotness scale enough to make a huge difference

>You gotta think Poehler's more successful and has a higher net worth though

Which is EXACTLY why she won't settle down.

Women don't want anyone beneath them.

well she's with nick kroll now...and even though his networth is around 5 or 6 million, this dude comes from a billionaire family. like 2 billion worth. she's fucking set and more

Fallon BTFO

I'm still butthurt that Jimmy Fallon has his own show. He was easily the least funny, least talented member of that SNL era, and somehow he comes out on top.

The fucker couldn't make it through a single episode of SNL without breaking over the jokes they had all collectively written.

shit didn't realise he was another nepotist winner

>Tina Fey, the brains
>Amy Poehler, the optimist
>Aubrey Plaza, the pessimist
>Kristen Schaal, the wildcard

Female ghostbusters dream team.

yup, even though nepotism got him in the biz, at least the dude does funny shit (excluding the kroll show)

Looks like Chris Kattan as a trap.

I'd have actually gone and seen it with that line up. Shit show surrounding the film or not.

gotta agree with other user who replaces plaza with lizzy caplan. better and hotter actress and pessimist

She's hilarious, and in my opinion, sexy as hell.

She's got a great pair of tits, and an amazing set of gams on her.

anyone else think poehler is a fucking minx in bed? dont know why, but i have a feeling she's kinky as fuck.

Without question.

>"If you don't eat pussy, keep walking"-Amy Poehler

Great on Parks and Rec, and I keep finding her in stuff I've seen before, but never noticed she was in.

Her laugh is unbelievably cute.

And seeing her in the Park and rec bloopers makes me thinks she is a swell lady.

Get the chick who voices fuckbunny instead of Schaal.

Tina and Amy are the only two females that I find funny.

And now she shills so hard for Obama and Hilldog that she has become a literal Upright Citizen

Oh man that's how you know you're old. Fucking ucb.

Well, yes. The issue with the remake isn't that they are woman, just that there are one, maybe two of them, are decent comedians; the others suck beyond description. If it were a team of superb comedians and if it had good writing I don't think anyone would object, be them male or female.

Julia Louis-Dreyfus? Jane Lynch?
It's too bad that Jane Curtin is too old to play a GB.

>You will never marry a woman who is as fun, sexy, smart and cheery as Amy Poehler.

Literally no reasons to carry on, goodbye Sup Forums

she a qt

Why does she always have the most average looking love interests?