New Kendick Single

thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0wsuM_5gbtA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kendrick thinkn he clever bein Ironic an shit lmfaoo

I don't think so.

Just seems like a fun, high energy track, really care free, clever verses and a catchy hook, it's by know means amazing, but it's interesting coming from kendrick

seemed generic
>by know means
how on earth

it's alright, it's funny to watch his insufferable fan base try to claim it's some super clever attack on mainstream hip hawp that's why there's no bars yo

its just okay not great not bad.

>this is your brain on dick sucking

>by
>know
>means
this is your average kendrick fan

>shitty sounding midi piano that sounds like a high schooler made it in fruity loops
>weak bars
>lame ass hook

lmao kendrick fans on suicide watch

>fun, high energy track,

It's dreary as shit. Not everything with loud as fuck bass and the same drums you've heard 1000 times is high energy.

>it's fun
how to spot a pleb

good shiet

Mediocre, but got my head moving to the beat, so I'm a happy boy

I enjoyed it. I need a 320kbps download tho senpai

Beat was sick, flow was sick, video was sick.

Lyrics are boring, though. Something with a bit more substance would have made this track 10/10

at 2:06 in the video he purposely lipscyncs the wrong words over the line ''most of yall be faking''.
good shit, 10/10

Everyone's acting like if they weren't some rapper high as fuck in the studio and you heard that beat, you wouldn't want to start spitting over it ASAP

t.14 yr old white boy
run along now or you'll miss your bus to class.

t. 20 year old hipster
Go listen to Trout Mask Replica while doing pic related on the way to your lecture

I am convinced hip-hop is one of the only genres where all your mistakes will be viewed as contrivances based on popularity

Chill out autismo
It could obviously be an editing mistake, but the convenient placement of it makes it neat to notice. sorry for sharing though, no fun allowed.

Pretty much any avant-garde, experimental or indie band will be given the same leniency, because if you don't like all the idiosyncracies, "you just don't get it, pleb."

typical 14 yr old response

Don't mind user, he doesn't get the fun aspect of art

nobody uses pleb as a serious critic tho.

it's not bad but it's without a doubt the worst song he's made since "no makeup" off section.80

Shit pic

Go find some more funny mee mees on Reddit to use haha

This is better tbqh

youtu.be/0wsuM_5gbtA

okay song, but not enough white bitches in music video. disappointing as fuck

I like Kendrick but this track was trash.