What do you guys think about Tina Fey?

What do you guys think about Tina Fey?

i think she's very funny, she was great on SNL and 30 rock is one of my favorite shows

definitely would

Legitimately funny.

Feminist but still makes fun of everyone equally.

Cute secretary thing going on

Great big ass.

Funniest female on tv and film.

She knows how to write women characters as well as play them in a way that is actually funny instead of just a generalized female character.

She wrote and starred in one of the funniest shows on tv.

Shes not bad looking at all

Tina fey is what females in comedy should look up to. Shes not all about period jokes and talking about her vag for laughs. Shes actually funny, and one of the very very few genuinely funny females in hollywood

Brilliant. MILF body. Excellent kinos. Funny.

Is this the mommy thread?

What is that, a scar?

I think so.

Yes apparently it *is* a scar.

yes

someone walked up to her when she was really young and slashed her face or some shit

completely random and out of the blue

MOMMY GIVE ME CUMMIES

yeah she got stabbed by some guy

same guy who stabbed tim hediecker funnily enough

i can't even find that picture

t.old people memetics foundation

What

I love her. I really really do. 30 Rock is my all time favourite sitcom. Cute as a button.

you mean this?

this desu senpai

Overrated because she has a vagina. Amy phoeler sucks too.

Is there a better Fey lookalike than Gabriella Moore?

goddess tier hipped pin-down-and-fuck-her-hard cunt.

Great legs as well.

She's a liberal who openly despises SJWs. So she gained a lot of respect in my book

>Funniest female on tv and film.
>not maria bamford, jenny slate, alison brie, kirsten schaal, or anyone else who isnt so middle-of-the-road

I would die for Tina Fey

Definitely milf material

but I lost respect for her as an actress when she started doing shit like this

dont care, dont find her funny, dont find her attractive, domt find her a good actress

why is it always bananas... not that i eat a lot of fruit but should I at least be eating a banana a day?

I want to go to her

do you like the taste? they are supposed to be very healthy for you. potassium or something.

this. Tina Fey top tier.

I think this
really gotta finish 30 Rock at some point
>but it was X ago
I know, I stopped keeping up and then, well I didn't want it to be over

I want to eat her ass out.

Also 30 rock was alright.

30 Rock is amazing and Unbreakable Kimmy is pretty good too

I want to see her feet.

The fact that I know that would freak her out only makes me want to see them more.

she is so sexy, wish there were more readily available fappable pics of her

>Alison brie
>Funny

Okay user thanks for letting everyone know you have no perception on what's funny or not. She is hot though.

>Feminist but still makes fun of everyone equally.
That's because she's a true feminist, you have tumblr sjw and then you have people like Tina Fey who are actually pretty cool.

I think there are a rare few women who are or even were as funny as her but she is easily the sexiest funny woman I've ever seen. 30 Rock is a really brilliant show, it has full, rich characters, it doesn't rely on politics but it doesn't shy away from politics and you rarely see female writers willing to do that. Orange is the New Black for instance has come to rely on politics, the 4th season is like a walkthrough of all the current liberal talking points and how they affect the prisoners.

Good

Great comedian
But not great live

Where
I hear about this scar it don't really see it?

What is this talk about her having a great ass? I don't see it tbqh

I'm not a huge fan but I LOVE Kimmy Schmidt

this is the best example of shit taste I've ever seen

kek

Tina Fey rules. She makes shitty movies tobfund her god tier TV shows.

I'm tired of those goddamn AmEx commercials where it's just her acting like the cool mom and showing off that she has money. Annoying as all hell.

I want to reopen that wound on her face and make violent love to it.

Thank you for this genuinely useless post

>She's a liberal who openly despises SJWs

what?

It's a lie we tell ourselves about her to make her acceptable.

>s-surely she's not as wildly liberal as she acts or appears, right?
>the handful of conservative jokes that make it onto her show were probably from her and not the conservative writers, right?

Legitimately funny. One of the few women who is actually funny.

30 Rock was not always laugh out loud funny, but it was really entertaining, and definitely one of the more cleverly-written shows in recent times.

Women would never admit it, but so many men find Tina Fey funny, that it basically proves the point that men are not inherently misogynistic when it comes to comedy. If someone is objectively funny to both genders, like Tina Fey, she will be appreciated, and it's not a conspiracy that every other female """comedian""" is not treated the same way.