>ride the H train till last stop
>narrowly avoid jail time and get clean
>dealers think I know too much
>survive_forcible_injection.exe
>move 3,000 miles after this
>spend next 6 years avoiding all opiates
>finally success in my career
>next meet girl
>girl turns out to be heartless bitch who convinced OP he can handle some OC again
>lose self control after losing girl
>blacklisted
>gets robbed heavy by girls dealer
>FML.png
>feeling again oh no
>remember deep web exists
>happy days are here again
>become addicted to various forms of fentanyl bc heroin is too expensive
>notice seller has ac-fent
>ad says lasts longer
>decide to give this a try
>bust out mg scale
>powders so fine lowest I can get to weigh is 4mg but recipe calls for 1mg
>cut into four piles by eye
>mix with the 100ml of water
>try it
>nothing even after like six sprays
>assumes product is bunk.exe
>sniffs remaining pile
>all goes black
>wake up 6 hours later throwing up everywhere
>bleeding from ear/nose
>can feel fluids in sinus
>how am I still alive?
>sleep heavily for literally 48 hours
>wake up feeling fine
>wtf.png
>pic related is the last of bloody fluid from ear/nose + que-tips used to clear the last of it

OP is lucky to be alive

Any medfags out there got any idea what happened?! I took literally approx 3 times a lethal dose yet my body appears to have reacted like it was a poison and pushed it outta my body or something?

Nice shoes Op

Who knows. You should go to a hospital anyway, now--tell them you think you've been poisoned.

sorry to hear that Sup Forumsro, fuck that bitch life goes on
also remember life was pretty decent when you were off of drugs, there is enough pussy in the sea.

Those Q tips are gonna clog up the plumbing

You've got expensive shoes for an addict

Considered it but am in withdrawals which would be pretty obvious

Live with lifelong chronic pain and don't want to be labeled an addict

But glad I didn't accidentally an hero too

That was the weak part of you dying. You are now a stronger man.

>got turned into opiates

what wizard did this and where can I find him?

You've probably built up a high tolerance to opiates of the sort from all those years of being an addict. Your body knew how to deal with the shit, though barely. Quit now while you're ahead.

Yeah at first I was all weak but a few days later my power level feels stronger than ever

You're probably dying inside and once your body gives out you'll fall face first not knowing your dead

I have survived the sam kinda shit drank a whole gallon of vadka threw out the whole day. Snorted and shot up cocaine and heroin blacked and black out and woke up throwing up blood my eyes where blood shot and I felt like shit. Now I just stick to having a few beers and hanging out with chicks.

Haha phone fag caught in the act

Auto-correct is a harsh mistress

Thanx Sup Forumsros I'll stop chasing waterfalls and just stick to the rivers and the lakes that I'm used to

There's a lot of drugs out there but this has always been the one that worked best for me

Just fills the void in my bi polar brain chemistry

Been snowed in since I finally woke up again, been detoxing, it's day 4 now, at least I have Xanax Imodium Benadryl and some dank weed and oil to get me thru

Def some keks and sound advise for sorry ass junkie op

It happened because you didnt break down the fent shot with citric acid first so it didnt absorb. That mistake kills hundreds of people

so I have a brother and his wife who are addicted to heroin right now. They basically lost everything, house kids, jobs, everything. Is there any use in still helping them? I took them in at one point and they stole from me and destroyed my stuff, caused me a bunch of misery.

Should I just give up on them or is there anything I can do to try and help them?

I didn't shoot it but do I still need to add citric acid to sniff it?

Yes there's hope but they gotta get over whatever is torturing them emotionally and be ready to help themselves

You woke up feeling fine, but probably have some serious brain damage that you can't even know exists because your diminished mental abilities are also responsible for evaluating how you feel. Sort of like how tards don't know they're tards. You'll probably never know if this is true or not, but I'd suggest seeing a neurologist anyway because you might still be able to prevent further decline.

well fuck thats gonna be tough since they refuse to talk to anyone except dealers

Did you not read the clean for 6 years part?

I know, reading things all the way through is hard, better luck next time slugger.

Addiction is not a disease but there are legitimate genetic factors involved. Some people are naturally more prone to addiction than others. Understand their addiction as more of a mental disorder than a deliberate choice. Try to forgive and forget, never give up on them.

Oh believe me I know

...I was born "special" but scored in the prodigy levels on my IQ test in the psychiatric hospital growing up

I play in a band professionally and haven't had a job outside of that since 2008 and I got a home n shit still

Momma always said life was like a box of chocolate but only I know how stupid I rly am

Tell me about your _forcible_injection.exe

wearing shoes inside

only in america

Yes you are absolutely correct and this is sound advice.

I know I'm fucking up when I score but just too depressed to care at the time. I'm also willing to detox myself whenever I run out

I never believed it was a disease but if I ever did say that it was a cop out and a way of manipulating others

I stopped using and dealer somehow owed ME $ (was a childhood friend) last I remember is him and another guy leaving a bar with me one grabbing me and the other pulling out a needle

Woke up 2 hours away in a dif alley outside my apt needle still in arm and they took the cap off my Xanax script and shoved the open part down my throat

Woke up to cops like "who did this to you?!" Could barely keep eyes open...told them I didn't know while I coughed up pills

Found my friend Who I had originally gone out to the bar with asleep in his bed in the same condition...even had a Xanax bottle with my name on it stuck in his throat and came too coughing up pills just like me

He lost 5% of his brain functioning but I tested just as sharp (or dull?) as ever

kinda fucked bro

Yuuuuup

After that I moved 3,000 miles and started my real life at age 24

Guess they thought I knew too much...NYC used to be a cold hard place to grow up

wtf you dont have laws that protect you against seeking help?

from norway here, while maintainng a job, i nearly died from GHB, and ended up in the hospital.

they never told annyone, not my emplyers or the government, and i just went back to work after 2 days.

hehe and the best part it cost me exactly nothing.

free healthcare is the bomb.

Yeah it is, wish we had that here. My friend's asthma medication costs him as much as rent, and refilling his prescription for the whole year doesn't even max out his insanely high deductible. The same necessary drug, which is not covered under the ACA (Obamacare), costs a fraction of what it does here in other countries.

its not nature that makes them more prone to addiction, the biggest factor is always upbringing.

Yeah the USA isn't too cool in that sense

We are Waaaaaaaaaaaaay behind you guys on healthcare sadly

Especially after like two days ago when the republicans voted to destroy what little progress we had made at a 1am vote

Since 48h passed already you should be good but you should still go and see a doctor. Bloodshed in your head are a dangerous thing.

Yeah I honestly would but I'm snowed in and can barely get to the corner market RN

Doctorfag here

Maybe you are Nikki Sixx? Just taper whatever you are doing so you don't have painful withdrawals and avoid that shit. Find a nice normal girl

There's a lot of truth to this.
There do seem to be a small minority of people who are genetically prone to addictive behavior.
Once in awhile you hear about somebody with a normal life who lost everything because they tried drugs. It's the stereotypical anti-drug commercial message, but it's an anomoly.

The people who are actually most prone to losing everything to their addiction are people who live in poverty, with low education, little to no work ethic, no support system, broken family lives. In other words, their addiction is a symptom of their lives, rather than the cause.

Haha no unfortunately my band isn't that famous but you have sound advice doc

I've decided to tone it down a lot and feel lucky to be alive

My new nice normal gf took a cab here at 3am when I woke up puking and bleeding from inside my sinus...she threw the offending bag of drugs out and I won't be trying any new opioids anymore

Thanx for your concern

Go to a hospital and tell them EVERYTHING. Theyre not going to call the cops and they can't send you to rehab without your permission. The only reason they ask is because they need all the information they can get to reverse it. So yeah go to a hospital they aren't cops

Yeah I guess I will once I can get to one ️

Thanx

Ever wanted to view those private snapchat pics? sn�pchatly.c�m sn�pchatly.c�m sn�pchatly.c�m

Why waste the hospital's time and resources? Clearly the danger has passed.
If you need help quitting, get into a program.

Nah I kick once a month

Opiate withdrawals are meh bitch