Lets have another watch discussion thread, I love making popcorn

Lets have another watch discussion thread, I love making popcorn.

Fahkers

Ok here is mine

Seiko is good

yes they are

I want this bad

Fake or real? It's my brothers. It looks and feels really great.. i don't know where he got the money tough.

Can't really tell by the pic

Where is the date?

What is Sup Forums opinion on tag heuer?

I'd ask on watchuseek

Kek

OR archie luxury

Oh me ga. Man on the fucking moon

I really fell bad for that fuckers. He has lost a lot of subscribers lately

kekked/10

Why?

JUST LOOK AT THE TIME

He lost a lot of subscribers because he is an abnoxious asshole. He is very knowledgeable on luxury watches but many watch enthusiasts are turned off by his archie chesterfield the 3rd character. There are much better channels like, perfect timepiece, urban gentry or Armand the watch guy

Nice

Urban gentry and armand seem like cool guys

Josh with perfect timepiece is new and he is pretty good too. You should check him out

Mine

It's aight.

Kek I have the same one

Ah yes

You have good taste user

They are both very knowledgeable too

My daily

Mine has a white face though

I love watches but i hate snobs. Doesnt matter for what reason you bought your Watch, or how much money you spent on it. The only thing that matters of You like it. Wear it with pride.

What kind of vain faggot needs a watch nowadays?
Computer, car, phone. The time is everywhere.

True

my daily ride

Its sad to watch. His earlier videos were fairly decent. Stopped watching him after those few drunk rant videos.

I have a sport black Apple Watch.

Judge me.

Yes, he has over 1million views on some older videos and they were very informative too. Plus all that ladyboy Asian prostitute stuff doesn't belong on a watch channel

Just ordered this.

Next up Bulova 96A102

Agree

hahahah Archieluxury, my hero

Do you enjoy your watch?

Is that a retro piece?

Tag Heuer is absolute dogshit. Why the fuck would you buy a watch from the mall?

Fuck me dead you cunter

?
why wear anything then

I didn't, I bought it at a pawnshop

Ever heard of a no-date Submariner? lmao

I have a fake submariner, this one looks off, I think there might be too much text in the border of the face...
The main differences are in the motions of the watch. Is it ever off (mine goes off by a minute every day), Does it move totally smoothly, can you hear it. If no, yes, no then it could be real

Is that you arch?

I would buy one with a metal bracelet

KEK!!!!!!!!!!! your soooo smart user! so smart.....

This guy is monotone af but he is pretty good( perfect timpiece) youtube

That's definitely real, congrats to him

Yes I dig retro digital watches and 40's style/military watches.

Next purchase is pic related.

Also poorfag. :(

It was before I really knew about watches. Granted their marketing is fucking great. Their watches on the other hand...

Check out the seiko 5. You can get an automatic for $60 usd

Fake. It has the same parts as mine but differently colored. The one i have is about 100 to 400 dollars depending where you get it. Look up Henry Jay Watch.

Go to pawnshops. You can always talk them down. You will find some pretty good deals once in a while

anyone? bought it for $80 Canadian

The DEBON is a real piece o shit but looks fancy and bitches don't know the difference.

KeK

Gw9010mb Japan only sells them.
Mudman watches are the toughest.

This

why do you buttfags hate squale and steinhart

This is what I'm wearing today, pic not from today.

Cuz they pieces of shit

got mine right here

Poorfag here. Am I gonna have to pay out the big bucks for something that doesn't break in a month?

I also have a TAG, Oris, Victorinox, Seiko (chrono from '83!) some Swatchs and Casios. But by far my favorite are my G-Shocks.

No, search for Seiko 5 and pick one you like.

I posted in the earlier thread but here's my collection. Nothing super high end but I love them!

This Chart.

Live by it. Love it. Respect it.

>mfw if you don't owe a watch in the top 2 tiers, you may as well wear feces on your wrist.

This

>There are much better channels like, perfect timepiece, urban gentry or Armand the watch guy

The Urban Gentry accepts money to review eta and miyota pieces of fucking shit. I wouldn't trust him for anything.

Archie Luxury has a lot of personal problems and a "colorful" personality but at least he's giving you brutally honest (and accurate) overviews of different watches and brands. This pisses off a lot of poor people which costs him views, but he has integrity when it comes to watch reviews and at least you know if you get something he approves of you're getting a really good fucking watch.

why?

I dig it, thanks, will add to the list.

Despite poorfag, rate my dream taste
>Panerai PAM 111
>Seiko Presage Automatic
>Davosa Classic Mecanique
>Mougin&Piquard Le Grande Seconds
>anything by NOMOS Glashüte

So much Fossil dogshit.

Does your watch have GPS?

No, it doesn't.

judging by that wrist thickness: spoiled brat who gets everything from his parents

I agree but they were my first. Still quality for everyday use though.