Why black people are always finding ways to fight and ruin events? and why are they so noisy ?

Why black people are always finding ways to fight and ruin events? and why are they so noisy ?

Other urls found in this thread:

efukt.com/21677_African_Sex_Rituals.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Eih_ybKdVXU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They have a larger air capacity because the altitude of trees, This releases air in the form of noise.

is it possible that due to the widely spaced savannahs ecosystem they had to communicate very loudly in their primitive life in africa? adn ? - im not joking -

I'm sure in mostly a low frequency.

They're better/more entertaining than your plain white ass.

Goddamn that was a rollercoaster ride of a fight

It's rosy cheeky even not white.

that is called white trash

Look at you trying as hard as you can to be dark skint. Nuh uh. Your white ass will never be that pretty.

I always like how niggers make their rebuttals by posting white trash, but what niggers never understand is, it takes years of drug abuse and whoring ones' self on the streets to reach the same level of a nigger, which comes naturally at birth.

Pretty enough for you to set them thick lips on.

>Why black people are always finding ways to fight and ruin events? and why are they so noisy ?

They're violent subhumans, to be concise.

Post a pic then with your name and address and I'll be happy to oblige cuz.

Bill George. 420 White Maple Rd. Kansas. Be there.

Where i live there is no niggers so my precception is what i see on youtube, worldstars, etc etc.

even if you raise a black kid with all the good values and education the end result would be the same ?

MY MUSCLES ARE AS BIG AS WATER MELONS, I PROMISE/SWEAR/GUARANTEE/PLEDGE/BODE YOU!

Nah cuz, come on. You're chatting shit online why not chat shit irl. You wouldn't happen to be scared of my black ass, would you?

Because they are raised in a culture where being loud, aggressive, and constantly being offended are considered necessary. They are told to never show that they give a fuck about anything. Never show fear (unless it's a ghost because monkey voodoo shit is nothing to fuck with). Always get the final word.

Being calm and level-headed is just something they aren't taught.

>Trying to start irl fight over words on an anonymous troll board.
>Proving the racists right.
>Stupid nigger.

>You're chatting shit online why not chat shit irl.
OMGLMAOICAN'TEVEN

I wasn't the guy you were responding to. I'm just a commoner who poses as a white knight during daylight hours to point out your dumbassery and bring containment from the normies to prevent your plague from spreading.

But if you must know, I'll be in Vegas for the MAGIC show, I'd be happy to put you in your place at another public event. Pick a time and place and I'll be there.

that's a lopsided argument. I'm black and in a far fucking cry from those "niggers" you are talking about fuck face. Degeneracy doesn't come naturally to anyone. its poor people mostly, so at least recognize that it is a class issue rather than race u stupid jew

lmao that bleeding came when she fell on her own face lmao ur face aint a brake on a roller skate bitch lmfao

No, it would be different. It's simply that none of them are raised differently, because almost all of their parents are monkeys, too.

efukt.com/21677_African_Sex_Rituals.html

Welp, I've lived around a lot of niggers in my life and know there are no decent "black people." They are just hiding under the skin of achievement until the time is right to unleash their natural demeanor upon the world.

Also, if you are going to pose as a stupid nigger trying to prove someone wrong because "DEY B RACIST MAN!" Then don't insult the fucking jews you fucking educated man you. You dumb hypocrite.

that does not applies to the africans living in europe and usa

>almost all
Fact is, the few decent black people out there are rejected by their own race for "trying to be white".

No, they're trying to be functional members of society. They don't want to be a common nigger thug-wannabe. They actually have aspirations other than "Fuck hoes, get recognized"

No. It's race. OJ Simpson, most black NBA and NFL players, and all black rappers for example.

but you have nice black families. so one cannot say its adn

>>Degeneracy doesn't come naturally to anyone

Says the nigger

Don't get mad but tbh you might be born at the wrong time also.. Don't make it harder on yourself. But like society actually does suck. There is a little ole lady out there that has more rights then any young bull. That's just reality you need to learn how to get be hide and manipulate them.

i called you a stupid jew for comedic effect you autistic fuck

same as we have the nigger lovers or dirty whites who behave like them

>black people
>describes nigger
Key word being people

sure as fuck doesn't come naturally to me.

>being this beta
You know how I know you aren't black? You posted a fucking group of white Russian military guys drinking vodka on a typical summer afternoon.

No, you did it as a hypocrite, you dumb fuck.

Niggers tend to be poor people.

You can't sit there and tell me most of you dark pieces of shit are doing something illegal.

You're on Sup Forums. C'mon. We're all degenerates, nigger.

....what?

at least you are a lucky nigga.. you born out of the hood

>finally posting actual black people as meme's

Now you are getting it! Still a nigger, though.

true but that doesn't negate the fact that some of yous are mentally retarded degenerates that can't even argue properly

germany to be precise

I mean don't put yourself down but don't get uppity and make it worse you are a human for Christs sake but society does suck and caters to those they don't fear. For example I fear women because in the eyes of the law they will always win. People just have to adapt to their surroundings.

you are a double luckier nigga so

Worst race ever tbh

ridiculous

>the fact that some of yous are mentally retarded degenerates
>yous are mentally retarded
>yous
>mentally retarded

MFW

Because they have no idea how normal people are supposed to act.

sir, I tried to be funny but i recognize that this isn't the place for it. my bad

>ridiculous

youtube.com/watch?v=Eih_ybKdVXU
its because of this ever since they put this video up black people only think about themselves becuase they think all black people die young, reality there are 12-14 year old boys who had to go to war and fight for our country white people and women used to get preganant at the ages of 12-14 and have 12 kids in the olden days and we still did work and women can die in child birth. While all this was going on we harvested crops from farms worked on farms milked cows, harvested bread wheat, purified water with wells created tractors and built houses schools roads apartment buildings museums skyscrapers animations olympic games and water sports

Niggs are going to Nigg it's the way of their kind.

wrong. There are tons of white pedos in Hollywood. It has nothing to do with class nor race, you'll find degens in every race.

what kind of mental diarrhea is this dude i not comprende