Why is pedophilia and incest illegal tho? If a mother and her son love each other who are we to judge them

Why is pedophilia and incest illegal tho? If a mother and her son love each other who are we to judge them.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/kv9E4aG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wtf

nice

Is that Kate Hudson?

if either the mother or the son have age dysphoria and they're the same genderage as a result then there's nothing wrong with it
discord.gg/kv9E4aG

What's the story behind this?

Pedophilia should be illegal , because the younger person does not understand what he or she is doing. See it as me drugging someone and raping him or her.
And Incest is ok aslong they do not reproduce , since they would cause damage to the following
child

Bad parenting thread

That's a lucky ass kid

It's called pedosexuality now, actually. The LGBT community is beginning to accept us and fight for our rights

this

Wut? Pedos must be killed scum.

Because the kid will come out retarded...

Check your privilege

Because in both cases, people can't control their emotions and primal urges which is how we get child molesters and incestuously retarded babies.

There's nothing wrong with either pedophelia or incest, but no line has been drawn. humanity refuses to address things like this. People choose to pretend it doesn't exist.

You do know that the chance of birth defects from incest is really low, right?

Of course, doing it for generations increases the chances.

lol

We can judge anyone who we want, deal with it relative fucker.

this is the lowest bate you can throw to b.

you are real a dirty retarded cocksucker. gtfo fag

>And Incest is ok aslong they do not reproduce , since they would cause damage to the following
Only directly related would result in a danger for the child yet most often even incest between cousins is frowned upon

To me, there's nothing wrong with incest. Except for the retard babies that come out of it, so that's why you adopt. You just want to love your life long friend from birth.

Pedophelia, same thing. No problem until you get down to like 9. At least wait till the girls have their periods.

Cause the kid is way too young to begin with. You're going to fuck up his development and relationships and attractions to people his own age. His brain wiring will get absolutely cucked. Way different for say, a 20 yo and a 40yo mum or something. Then the 20 yo is already developed and can put it in proper context.

u don't know that m8 u haven't studied this shit.

Also it's not fucking love. That is such a dumb word and a dumb way to rationalise anything

Yeah, so? Better to have a bunch of mentally fucked up people than a world without hawt incest pr0n

kids are not mentally mature enough to handle sexual relationships and they can barley hold solid relationships even in their late teens

ITT: RETARDS DISCUSSING WITH EACH OTHERS!

Then what is love you retarded, faggot? There is more love between a mother and her son than some lonely bitch fucking ONSs

I don't understand how people could like kids in this manner. Their breath stink! Oh yeah and morality not stuff

The shittest argument of our time, ladies and gentlemen.

Different from other threads ...?

Animals can have sex at a young age, monkeys even start doing it as early as 6, we should be able to as well.

Yeah k I don't have studies but I'm discussing ideas of what I think would happen. that's as good as youre going to get on this board. Just because I haven't studied it doesnt mean it isn't accurate. Way to go attacking my character instead of having anything to say against the actual ideas

What? It's a 4 year old sleeping in a chair with his fully clothed mom... what the hell is wrong with you people?

>Why is pedophilia and incest illegal tho? If a mother and her son love each other who are we to judge them.
How about replace mother with father and son with daughter. Then ask yourself that question.

oh boy, more of this Sup Forums op stuff

hey can we just delete pol already, the people there are severely mentally ill and a drag on the site

are you disabled or just really dumb?

The woman in the picture is a known pedophile.

I'm OK with that too. Love is love.

>who are we to judge them.
Their social peers who agree, with a remarkably large majority, that this shit is fucked right here... so cut it out.

Yeah this is why love is a dumb word. Because it's so widely used and imprecise that were talking about different definitions. Forget arguing about one word and compare a relationship between a caring mother and a sexual attraction. If normal mother relationship involves sex to you then we definitely don't agree

You know, we're living in a society, we're supposed to behave in a civilized way!

Right? Tax payers gotta pay for that counseling and them abortions. We also got to deal with them thinking they are righteous cunts

It is just fucking wrong. You shouldn't love your child sexually. Imagine also if it was a father/daughter scenario. This shit would blow up even faster.

You must be completely retarded to think its ok. Just go outside and grow some balls and get yourself a person of interest. Don't think its ok just because your lonely and horny.

Incest, children have no fucking idea of what is really happening, brain is not develop, hormones or sexuality as not even began to start.
Meaning incest is 100% self serving to the older of the 2.
Attach themselves to someone younger because they have failed in finding a suitable mate in their prime reproducing age.
It's not accepted in the norm, because son-mother baby would have a great chance of getting deform, like any other incest combos.
Inside our own brain we know that is weird, so someone that doesn't have the emotion trigger that lets you understand that incest is wrong and pedophilia might be viewed as mentally ill.

So the only issue is that society is too backwards to accept people that are different? The majority needs to check its privilege.

boring as shit Sup Forums op. Delete thread, ban OP

Not on topic, but that girl looks scared shitless.

Sisters are fine too

hurr durr i disagree i'll just blame it on another board.

faggot. i don't even browse Sup Forums i still agree that age is a social construct

Its her dad feeling her up, who wouldn't be scared.

>Triggered incest victim detected.
Just because your uncle touched you there, it's no reason you should interfered with others lives. Go back to /r9k/ faggot

>Attach themselves to someone younger because they have failed in finding a suitable mate in their prime reproducing age.

So if they're capable of finding someone but choose a child instead it's ok then?

>yfw most child molesters arent pedos

So many facile arguments in this thread. Please do not reproduce.

dat brazilian video of mom jerk off son in bathroom while other kid yap outside the door

Wasn't even watching his hand, yeah, that's the problem with pedophilia. If there's a way to prove that girl is okay with it, then fine, but clearly that girl is uncomfortable.

Moar? That bottom girl is hella into it

>children have no fucking idea of what is really happening, brain is not develop, hormones or sexuality as not even began to start
In most yes I would agree with you. But some are far more developed then their years. It's like an "adult by age" is sometimes underdeveloped for their age. The age limit is actually been in place for a short time.

scared of having her incestuous relationship exposed

Look

She just can't get enough of my tits

huehue

Just because your lonely and retarded, unable to cope with a normal life does not mean you should crawl out of the cave and demand your sick views right.

Kill yourself.

I don't want to be around or see what retarded abominations you can spawn

wot

Tolerance and equality are something everyone deserves, regardless of who they are.

seen the second one ? where she blow him and he try to stick it in
i fapped to it

what a weird coincidence that 8ch and pol start up a "try to convince people the new SJW cause is pro-pedophilia" op and then we start seeing these insanely bad threads across the boards

weird!!

Also delete pol and ban op

nope, but funny thought.

livestream your suicide

Just gotta love butthurt lefties that get dubs while whining.

When the fuck was this?

shut the fuck up

Don't you have some crying to do faggot? Maybe you can stump the Trump that way

hmmmmm

continue

sauce - facebook acc?

>Poo in loo detected
he is tired of Sup Forums laughing at him for shitting on the streets he wants it closed.

>comes out with a conspiracy theory
>three times
>doesn't provide evidence

GiB money plox

weird, its almost like the pol is coming from inside the thread

I don't go to Sup Forums so jokes on you snowflake.

You are mentally ill.

Sup Forums cannot be contained, creating it in the first place only made us stronger

How could you look at your daughter like this and think i want to fuck her? Your a sick bastard child who should be killed.

not against incest, but she looks uncomfortable as fuck

Sauce???

It's legal in America......Donald fucks ivanka

You're either projecting or heavily autistic. That girl is totally into it, look at the smile on her face.

Wouldn't you? Just fucking look at her!

Well, that's not my daughter..

This.

You can't just have Ivanka as a daughter and not fuck her.

Fucking pedos. How could anyone get off to the idea of removing this girl's clothes and licking her tiny body all over, nibbling her neck and kissing her adorable little nipples? Only a heartless monster would think about her cute girlish mouth and tongue wrapped around a thick cock slick with her saliva, pumping in and out of her mouth until it erupts, the cum more than her little throat can swallow.

The idea of thick viscous semen overflowing, dribbling down her chin over her flat chest, her tiny hands scooping it all up and watching her suck it off her fingertips is just horrible. You're all a bunch of sick perverts, thinking of spreading her smooth slender thighs, cock poised at the entrance to her pure, tight, virginal pussy, and thrusting in deep as a whimper escapes her lips which are slippery with cum, while her small body shudders from having her cherry taken in one quick stroke.

I am disgusted at how you'd get even more excited as you lean over her, listening to her quickening breath, her girlish moans and gasps while you hasten your strokes, her sweet pants warm and moist on your face and her flat chest, shiny with a sheen of fresh sweat, rising and falling rapidly to meet yours.

It is truly nasty how you'd run your hands all over her tiny body while you violate her, feeling her nipples hardening against your tongue as you lick her chest and her neck, savoring the scent of her skin and sweat while she trembles from the stimulation and as she reaches her climax, hearing her cry out softly as she has her first orgasm while that cock is buried impossibly deep inside her, pulsing violently as an intense amount of hot cum spurts forth and floods through her freshly-deflowered pussy for the first time, filling her womb only to spill out of her with a sickening squelch. And as you lie atop her flushed body, she sighs breathlessly and her fingers dig into your back as she feels your cock hardening inside her again.

You're all sick in the head.

Mmmmm hot

Right? hnnnnnnnnnggg

>Mother-son

Let me guess: father-child is bad while mother-child is HNNG!