My girlfriend just told me she's going out tonight. I said cool and the I asked her where we're going...

My girlfriend just told me she's going out tonight. I said cool and the I asked her where we're going. She just laughed and said I couldn't come.

"It's girls night sweetie. No guys allowed, sorry."

I just checked Facebook and three of her girlfriends are bringing their boyfriends.
What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bnJ3eWoigG0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You're a cuck. Accept it.

she's leaving you. post more pics of her so that we can partake in your mourning.

You want everyone to be a cuck so that your degeneracy becomes normalized. Kill yourself.

she's out to get some dick user, it's over accept it

Sorry that someone else is fucking your girl.

>call up girl you've wanted to fuck
>hang out at your place
>get you some sweet, sweet strange

youtube.com/watch?v=bnJ3eWoigG0

Prepare to lick nigger jizz out of her ass.

"If your girlfriend wants to go to a club, it's over." - Mystery

She is taking her boyfriend to. Don't be such a faggot. Find them and an hero in front of them all.

Doubtful, since I am a girl. You do realize that a cuckold fetish is the manifestation of repressed homosexuality, right?

Quit being a coward and come out of the closet already, fag.

show us your tits and asshole user

Tell that to the wives I fuck.

stay cool and see what needed up happening man. cyber stalk the shit out of her and her friends. figure out whats happening then leave that whore.

Fucking right. That shit is gayer than ten dicks touching twenty dicks.

your gf is fucking some other dude. confront her

Call three friends and go to a stip club. Don't tell her.

When you're at the strip club, post a pic of you getting a lap dance on Facebook @ around 11pm. It'll ruin her night.

She will spend the entire time at the club thinking about you the entire time. Her being mad and thinking about you being with other women is much better than her not even thinking about you.

Don't even see her on Sunday. Break up with her on Monday.

Post your kik or yahoo an I'll tell you what's happening to her !!

rolling for this

assuming OP isnt a troll or a faggot, this is the only true answer. dont stay with her unless you enjoy being a cuhckold

>youtube.com/watch?v=bnJ3eWoigG0
This is so based.

Op here. This plan is doable, so I'm doing it.
Thank you.

you do realize that being a girl is the manifestation of repressed /dual/ homosexuality too, right? there is no such thing as being a girl and not being a total flamer. check and mate, nerd.

Give us updates

based OP, i hope you have a good night

>I just checked Facebook
You know if its come to this point in your relationship you know what time it is.

I just sent out a group text to all 7 of my friends who aren't in her social pool and asked them to keep these plans on the DL.

Two said yes, 3 said they can't and the other two haven't replied yet.

quit checking facebook you pleb. If you don't trust her tell her shes a whore and ditch her. Life is only hard cause your loneliness overwrites your for fucking ability to reason. also...
>underage b&

When she gets back home make sure to smell her pussy and panties. Also check her car, trunk and whatnot to make sure she has not changed clothes. If she has make sure to smell those

/thread

Dump.

OP you have to give us updates.

She won't see it until the morning
You putting on fake smiles with strippers for facebook pics is going to be the single saddest thing to walk through that stripclub's doors that night.

Rather than setting yourself up for the inevitable realization and breakdown next to a whiskey covered catwalk at 3 AM is a bad idea.

Just leave OP. She's lying, you're checking her FB to keeb taps, this whole scenario is fucked and your relationship isn't around anymore to save. Save yourself the time and find some lone qts who could use the affection of someone on a rebound. Get blotto with them and stay that way until the high begins to fade and you finally actually get tired of laying next to a nekkid hottie.

Ask her to video her sucking her side dude's big cock so you can at least jerk it later

kek i like that the elves are wearing Vietnamese rice farming hats

Cum in her shampoo while she's gone. As many times as you can

Kinda butchered that post in editing but you get the gist of it.

Plus don't feel sorry about what-ifs, don't do that shit. Not here.
If she gave a shit she wouldn't leave you laughing like a Bond villain.
Whatever point she's trying to make to herself it's time you drop her cold buddy.

dump her,shes probably gonna spend the night getting drunk and sucking cock

If you're free tonight maybe you could come over and suck my dick like the little faggot you are

genius

"So your friends are bringing their boyfriends to girls night, but I can't come? Seems fishy, I'll put your shit outside while you're out, have fun."

And then you move the fuck on.

Rover as fuck.

Honestly, I would just break up her with and not even give her a reason.

You: I'm breaking up with you.

Her: What? Why, please call me

You: Theres nothing to say, dont contact me.

Unsurprisingly, nobody here has given good advice.
Call her out on it. Tell her you want to go. If she doesn't want you to, ask her why, she can't use girls night excuse again.

It sounds like you don't have an open and honest relationship. Either shift the dynamic towards that or end it, you won't be happy otherwise.

Spelled-out for you;

She's not into you.

She's out to get BLACKED.

Tbh brazzers isn't irl. Usually when they have a "girls night out" and they're going to "party" they're gonna be downing overpriced white wine, doing chitchat and taking selfies of them holding up drinks to show how "wild" they are on instagram.

OP's not getting invited because OP's gf's friends don't like him and OP's gf agrees.

The real warning here wasn't her going out alone it was her lying about it. And OP already suspecting she was lying. And her treating OP dismissively.

It's already over.

>what is Dread Game?

Allow her to go out. Over the next week, express desire for her company less and less (more time with hobbies, ect.) If you have any female friends she doesn't like, start interacting with them more. If she thinks you're fixing to leave or cheat, she'll straighten up.

>current year
>continuing the cuck meme
kys

Any pics of her you wanna share?