Stoner thread

Stoner thread.

So i at an edible and felt decently high after about 2 hours. I thought it would be a cool idea to smoke a bowl out of a bong. My question is was that a smart idea, am I going to get too high? By the time I got to writing this sentence, I feel like Im flying, or in space. Holy shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/zyagonn/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm gonna smoke some Train Wreck in about 5 minutes, get fucked up by a train.

Anyone wanna play games on steam high af?

if so, add ee
steamcommunity.com/id/zyagonn/

Yeah, you know youre too high when you change tenses in the same sentence.

OP here. Ive smoked for about a year now and I have never been this high.

Relish it, those kinda highs are hard to hit again after a few years.

Just relax and go with it, you can't die from weed.

Enjoy it, even if you get incredibly high just remember you CANNOT die from weed, and you are 100% okay

Unfortunately for me, I have a missing enzyme in my body so I'm unable to process THC from my stomach into my bloodstream. I will never get to feel what an edible is like.

OP here. So I suggest everyone do this at one point in their life. What im experiencing right now is completely out of this universe.

Tell us about it. What do you feel? What do you see?

i made that pic u posted, glad u liked it user :)

Also, any of u stoner Sup Forumsros wanna listen to a track we made high af?

Captcha: weed

I remember being 16 in 2014 just smoking weed all day and making my own vaporwave mixes before normies killed it

Good times

?

I feel weightless, yet so heavy. I feel like my mind and what I visualize in my mind (not eyesight) is flying through space and time. Im playing minecraft right now and its beautiful.

Too high? Goddam your a fuckin faggot child

Clearly you've never got good shit or tried some crazy potent edibles

The only editable I had was a thing called JWH a few years ago. I recall laughing at a big black guy at the subway station as soon as he looked at me because he reminded me of Bonzi Buddy. Edibles are fun, enjoy it.

Nigger im 34. I have smoked more weed than u could fuckin fathom. Your just a light weight is all. The shit your describing only happens to fuckin noobs

Listen to such great highs by the postal service with headphones on. I usually don't listen to that shit but I remember hearing it randomly and tripping out for some reason. But then again I was on a 20 dose

>34
>on Sup Forums arguing with a possibly 16 year old

The only fucking edible that I hear trip people out are Korovas

OP here. Im going to masturbate.

Good idea.

I ate some cookies made with cannabutter when I was in college, walked around downtown austin and I think I stopped at damn near every cart and food truck down there. mustve spent 100 dollars on bratwursts and tacos and shit. never had the munchies so bad in my life.

BROOOOOOOOO the first part of the song made me trip SO FUCKING HARD.

btw this was OP

Wasnt arguin. Just commenting faggot

Top kel how'd it make you trip out

stoned annon, know one thing: THC fucks up your brain and lungs.

Not really

it does

Nope

I added you op come play games I'm baked af too

its commun sense my friend. smoke is not good for your lungs and thc in your brain.....

Maybe long effects of 20+ years but we're not sure

not so long my friend

First time i ever got that high was when i went to my friends house and smoked out of a bong for the first time. It was a huge Zong bong and ripped hella hard. After about 2 bowls we decided to check out the new pipe i just bought that day and it was the first time i actually couldnt smoke any more weed. I looked over at my friend who was almost as high as i was and looked like he was radiating green, we all saw it lmfao and told him to get water. while we walked back to this arcade we hung at before i realized it i was 30 feet away in 2 seconds. the highest ive ever been

ive smoked weed often since i was 14/15. the only negative thing I have is that my motivation levels are almost non-existent. I can still run for ages though

Mark zuckerberg said so

ive smoked too for a lot of time in my youth and i can tell you all when you drop you will feel much better, spirit and mind. thats it.

I don't smoke, I consume. The first time I ate pot
I had more than I probably should have. Aside from the dizziness and dry mouth I was treated to a 'slide show' of rapidly changing images if I closed my eyes and went with the flow. I was able to direct it if I made some effort to focus. Images would morph into cartoons and painting variants. It was quite beautiful and inspiring. Music was excellent too, both playing and listening. I actually 'understood' some music on a deeper level, probably because whoever wrote it was stoned too ...

You mustve also felt better while you smoked it or you wouldn't have done it a lot

I want my tolerance back so I can fly again :(

too much.. smoking every day the effect is not the same... you get dumb

I smoke 1 or 2 joint a day and still get pretty high.

Gotta have the good stuff.

Also going to take this today for test

Moderation little man

This kinda reminds me of the times I tried to get my friend high for the first time

He would hit the bong correctly but he would just not get high. He milked that shit and still didn't get high until like his 5th time, it was hilarious how high he was

im not judging my friend

u miserable fucking pussy smoke tha whole god damed bag u worthless!

Just smoked some homegrown,
have been smokin' since I was 14, last 6 years daily. never had any problems with work or school.
just gonna post some infographicals cause there's way too little material in this thread to space away

OP here. I just finished masturbating and I basically ejaculated across the galaxy.

1/?

2/?

3/?

I also think im going to smoke another bowl

Bout to bug my dealer again 'cause he's a lazy fuck who never calls back when he says he will. Hopefully I'll have quarter sack of dank by the end of the day, but my instincts tell me I'll end up reduced to hitting resin bowls for the weekend.

Can anyone else not tell the difference between sativa and indica? They all feel like strong head highs to me. I don't even know what a body high is supposed to be. I just feel warm but that's with any type.

Also I can barely tell the difference between most strains.

4/?

5/?

sn�pchatly.c�m to fuck over your best friend or ex tonight lol

6/?

Sativa is mostly the party weed, it'll usually make you more social and laugh it's more a cerebral or head high as you call it.

It's also usualy lighter than indica.

Indica is more strong body effect, can't really move, really don't want to, more sleepy effect and lazyness.

There is a pretty big difference between the two.

7/?

a head high just makes you feel paranoid and shit for me, a body high makes my limpbs feel like they're not there at all almost.

i smoke a good indica and i'll be constantly moving because i have to remind myself that i do in fact have arms and legs and that i am not in fact just a floating meat potato

idk ive been smokin pot since i was 14 and im 32 now. i dont think theres such thing as "too high" anymore

lol normies caught the wiff of it in like 2012... sorry to break it to you but that's one of them

8/?

OP here, Im reading these and damn this stuff is pretty interesting.

how often do you guys smoke? i'll smoke maybe once a week or so, just have a hit or two and i'm good.

seems lieka waste of money to smoke all the time, you need more and more to get high and eventually you 'll end up smoking it like people smoke cigarettes

9/10

Everyday, I vaporize. I make a dub last me a month and it still gets me high as fuck.

If I smoke it'll be gone within an hour.

its called being a pot head. after awhile you smoke every day, multiple times a day. i dont get high and sit in my basement and listen to pink floyd. i smoke a bat, grab a shower and go to work.

So anons last time I ate an incredibly strong brownie to the point that I had an anxiety attack after I stopped getting high after that I got depersonalizations and got anxiety from quiting all of a sudden. It's been a year since then and now I wanna try and get back to smoking. Should I? Or will the anxiety shit come back

Nope just don't have to be a fuckin drug addict I smoke everyday have a job, social life , doing good.

Plus it's faily cheap where I live ( vancouver ) I only smoke 1 or 2 small joint a day I probably smoke 0,3g a day or something.

>
dude, same thing happened to me. after like a week or so I was back to normal. I smoked again and still do and its all good.

but if every day i drank a pint of whiskey annd went to work i'd be an alcoholic

i've been smoking 5 grams every 2 days for a good 10 years

What'd you experience exactly

yes

10/10 OP, I got some more but they're too big to post in this thread

jesus christ man

seems like a waste of money at that point

5g every 2 days holy shit dude the fuck do you do

A gram of dank is $1 in uruguay

yeah but isn't that how much most people over there make in a year?

I had a mental heart attack. It was fucking bad. Like the worst thing I have ever experienced.

I make $60 a day

Rent is $400

u gotta check what arguing means. newfag

got red orchestra 2?

>Only 27 hours on tf2

is that for a good apartment?

the cheapest place around me is like 800 for a shitty studio in the most nigger infested ghetto

It's pretty decent yeah, life is okay even if it is a shithole

OP here. I love you guys.

Same here, although the spic ghetto here is cheaper but they discriminate and dont let whites rent there

lmao it's 2017, who plays tf2

Weed isn't affecting me like it use to.
Last time I tried getting really fucked up I smoked over 12 joints throughout the night and ate two pieces of brownies and didn't get as high as I would after a single big joint when I first started.

I went through 3g of hash in two days to give you an idea of how much I smoke.

Is a tolerance break the only solution?

I have this kinda problem when i smoke ''too much?'' Like when i smoke alot more than usual like 2 or 3x normal amount my whole body starts hurting and everything is unpleasant but music is just fuckin beautiful, like i can listen 3h music straight just bcz its so fuckin good. Its worth taking the pain sometimes :D

not the guy you replied to, smoking everyday isn't that good tho. Just a warning

Best of luck OP.
Definitely possible if he has a greenout

You're addicted. They have a marijuana anonymous tho so you can do that if you wanted. Maybe it's time. I've definitely been in similar situations.

i grow it, sometimes i buy it. weed i very relaxed where i live. it wont break your bank

Yeah take a break for like a week or two. Change up your location, too. Smoking, or doing any drugs, in a familiar place lessens the effect over time. So if you smoke in your room all the time then smoking the same amount somewhere else will have greater percieved effects.

I don't think location does anything, I was at a party when I smoked the most I've ever smoked, described in the post you're replying to.