What the hell was their problem?

What the hell was their problem?
They had literally the best possible life anyone could have in a postapocalyptic world.

I don't want to suck your ugly wrinkly little dick Immortan Joe

t. a rapist

Women are stupid
This is literally the answer, the comics show them having no desire to leave until their old hag caretaker fills their heads with a bunch of anti Joe thoughts because the hag is a cast aside former wife like furiosa
This is further exemplified by them using precious to wash dirt off themselves during the escape
>the whole plot was set in motion because women were angry other women were getting more attention and preferential treatment

>They had literally the best possible life anyone could have in a postapocalyptic world.

Until they don't produce the proper heir the Immortan Joe craves after a few pregnancies and are thrown out into the wasteland or fed to the People Eater, or whatever becomes of wives who fail him. Nothing good, at the very least.

And they have to put up with the Organic Mechanic "inspecting" them to see if they're at peak readiness to breed and the pustulent Joe sleeping with them regularly, which isn't worth any amount of luxury he can provide.

1>4>2>3>5

>postapocalyptic world
Nah that's just Australia

they had to fuck that immortan joe guy

>which isn't worth any amount of luxury he can provide.

i see you have never been hungry.

This banter checks out

Apparently it gets into that in the extra materials or whatever. Immortan Joe wanted his wives as beautiful, healthy, and educated as possible. He also wouldn't sleep with them until they were at least 16 (the one who tried running back was 15 and still a virgin). This was all because it made it more satisfying when he had forceful, vag-demolishing sex with them. If they failed to produce a healthy son after three pregnancies they risk execution, although they could also just become a generic breeder. That would mean they get overfed, are kept constantly pregnant, and milked for the rest of their lives.

>in world full of starvation these women have the luxury of being pampered and getting fat
>this is a bad thing

They were dumb but they knew what freedom meant.

>pretty much imprisoned
>forced to have children
>are given the narrative of a society full of green with liberated women from a well respected warrior woman
Of course they wanted to break free.

fuck off faggot

damn immortan joe was reading them doujins a little too seriously before the bombs dropped

Furiosa had convinced them that there was a paradise with only women, and they had tons of resources, and they didn't have to breed for an irradiated mutant dictator, so it seems reasonable to try and get there

It's almost as if the movie was a lazy allegory for feminism and how the evil white CIS male shouldn't have say over a womans body!

Now if you excuse me, I'm going to go watch my girlfriend get an abortion on our son and I will be unable to stop her because I have no legal right to protect my child :)

A nice jail it's still a jail faggot

In the extra materials Immortan Joe was also hard gay and called the girls boys and told them all the time he wished they had dicks he could suck

>kidnapped from family
>get raped by a fat old man all day
>get thrown aside if you can't produce a good baby

Also they made a point of showing that one of the girls wasn't hard enough for the wasteland and actually wanted to go back

good taste

i was thinking this

it really make you think

>i still live with my parents

The irony is there are women in the world right now who pretty much have their life just to survive

I don't care how much Sup Forums memes on this film, it was fun and beautiful

I just got around to watching it last night and it was none of those things.

It was very entertaining but the feminist undertones were fucking annoying

kids here don't even know what fun means anymore

Well they were told of an alternative, which consisted of a lush green land where they could be totally free AND not have to be baby factories/get executed.

Not surprising they went with it. Pretty sure if you had told any of the people there was a green land a couple day's journey by vehicle across the desert and offered them a ride, you'd have lots of takers.

I enjoyed it. Who gives a fuck what some idiots on Sup Forums think? This board can't even handle crossposters and outsiders maturely.

Immortan Joe was gross. If he at least looked human it wouldn't be too bad.

except for therons mad face

Patrician taste

>I didn't read the comics

She's pretty hot when she's not mid-headbutt after getting her shit thoroughly wrecked for fifteen minutes.

The motor oil shit she rubbed all over her face made her eyes look nice.