Are male and female orgasms that different...

are male and female orgasms that different? i always see dudes hype theirs up and say stuff like "waves of pleasure" or something but honestly its just like your dick sneezes for a few seconds

Speaking as someone who is genderfluid, when I'm feeling what you would call "female" my orgasms last like 20 seconds if the stimulation doesn't stop and it's much more of a lower body orgasm than it is just my genitals. When I'm feeling what you would call "male" the orgasms are generally more intense, but it only lasts like 7 seconds and it's focused much more on what you would call my "penis." The mental euphoria I feel after is always the same though.

In short, speaking as one of the few people who can experience both, yes they are different.

Stop.

Shut the fuck up you idiot. You were born as 1 of the 2 genders and will only experience 1 orgasm of the 2 genders.

>Speaking as someone who is genderfluid

6/10 bait

So you're saying you never have mind blowing knee buckling can't breath going to black out because it's so intense and long orgasms. Gee you must be doing something wrong.

You're just confusing personality traits and thought patterns that are perfectly acceptable and normal to have in one gender as something you can only have with the other gender

I'm guessing you're a male with a penis. Your "female" feelings are perfectly normal feelings for a male to have. They are male feelings, rest assured. You are male. You are not both.

lmao, pretty good bait, well done user

is this sarcasm? i cant tell

Oh I'm sorry, user asked a question and I'm one of the few people on this planet let alone this shitty ass website who can actually say they've experienced both sides.
That's not how gender works user

someones never wore panties, clutched a picture of their cousin tightly, listening to sissy hypno and jerked off before...

Gr8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8

Well he must be referring to being butt fucked as opposed to hasing his dick worked on. Prostrate stimulation can lead to a different feeling orgasm than dick stimulation. But an orgasm is an orgasm, what ever gets you off. Btw gender fluid means your just bi but in denial about it.

HERE WE GO

I'm not bi user, I'm actually completely demisexual, but only when I'm feeling "female." I can actually be pretty heteronormative if I'm feeling "male."

All orgasm are different in general.
Its different person to person and also in different situations. You should really try exploring your sexual practices and try a more holistic lifestyle.

Ok to you at times like to dress and act like a girl. More power to you. What ever makes you happy. I like to act like a helicopter at times. But ya know I don't become a helicopter. Still a guy. Gender fluid, demisexual, or what ever made up pronoun someone uses doesn't magically change their sex. Just an excuse to ignore reality.

Yes they are different. Medical professionals have been aware of this for decades.

The thing is you'll see guys post here about how they've had "female orgasms", but don't be fooled. The only way to have a female orgasm is to have estrogen be your primary sex hormones. Transgender women that take estrogen have orgasms like cisgender women, and vice versa. Prostate orgasms are usually more powerful than regular male orgasms, but they are distinct and different from female orgasms.

TL;DR: It about the sex hormone in your body.

Apples and oranges user, if I pretended to be a dinosaur I don't become a Dino, I get that. But to suggest I can't be a boy some days, a girl others, and sometimes both at the same time is just downright hateful. I don't tell you what gender you "have" to conform to user, don't tell me mine isn't based in reality.

I dunno, I just kinda go
UNNNNGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
and splurt a few times. Feels good man.

But "waves of pleasure"? Get the fuck outta here.

Fucking this. The orgasm depends on how you masturbated, for how long, on what you were watching or thinking about, and on your initial hornyness. If you just pump it until you cum, well, you've done it wrong your entire life.

Lol nothing hateful about it. To suggest so is childish. Pretend to be what ever you want. Today I think I feel black so I'm going to be even though yesterday I was white. Racefluid ain't it great.

Thank you! Now you're getting it. My best friend is a racequeer.

>genderfluid
kys

Ha, classic Sup Forums. Kill the blanks amiright?

>I can actually be pretty heteronormative if I'm feeling "male."
No you can't. Real men don't spout shit like "gender fluid" or "heteronormative". You're just another gibberish nutcase with delusions of rationality.

Impressive bait.