Feeling pretty good, in a great relationship I will give honest, good advice to good questions about women

Feeling pretty good, in a great relationship I will give honest, good advice to good questions about women.

I've been with over 70 women, I am in my early 30's, and with a 40 year old bombshell.

Picture is of one of my former fuck buddies.

Stupid questions won't be answered.

How do I get the balls to ask out this chick that I know likes me

>only 70 women
>in your 30's
>dating a woman out of her prime

Don't listen to anything this faggot says kek

How do I become more desirable?

what's the worst that could happen ? just ask her random questions, say bullshit that might make her laugh, pretty much be yourself and you'll find someone. just don't be an introvert fag, that'll put off anyone

If you're ugly work out, make more money, stop sitting in your fucking basement and be social retard.

is Sup Forums really this autistic?

>40 year old bombshell.

lol enjoy your dried up granny fanny you utter degenerate

>I am in my early 30's, and with a 40 year old bombshell.

I would ask any advice from someone in that situation.

rejection is totally normal man... in fact change how you think about rejection.

instead of being afraid actually seek rejection... now that doesnt mean be stupid.. it means take a chance, stay confident and if its a no you're not ruined, you've learned.

Try this especially because you say you KNOW she likes you....

Call her, or better yet go up to her and simply say. Hey I like your hair today (or clothes) remember girls/women take time on their hair and clothes.

Don't compliment physical features its too sexual. Then when she says thank you, say Im free saturday night (or whatever is the closest night you are free) and was wondering if you'd like to ________ say it confidently and you got her.

she likes you so this is easy. Don't over compliment, but be sure of what you say, slow and steady.

shut up virgin fag.

hahhah this faggot actually took time and wrote a paragraph.

Nobody here wants your shitty advice playboi

confidence.

so work towards your goals whatever they may be, focus on loving yourself, and doing the things you enjoy... that will attract plenty of people in time, stay consistent with your effort towards your goals.

why am I answering to this? not sure...

but im the first man to make her squirt she is the wettest hottest woman I've ever fucked.

because you're insecure and shouldn't be giving advice to anyone

>she told him he is the best she's ever had and he made her squirt
>he believes this 40 year old hag

hahahahahahaahhflahfiahti

What is more important.
A woman who is independent, older but looks very hot, nice pussy big tits and very pretty and good job. Draw down is that she has an attitude and wants to dominate everything I do, isn't that good in bed.

Or a 10 year younger girl doesn't has big tits, her pussy i big, labia is big what is a really turn down but she is so friendly and kind, can get along very well with her and have good fun together and is the best in bed.

hahah no, I sense a lot of insecurity after all this is the cess pool of undesirable mostly adolescent males.

by making fun of me for being with a 40 year old proves you know nothing about life, never fucking mind women HAHAHAHA

There are billions of girls out there. You can't lump them into 2 categories ...

Sounds like youre so bad with women you can only get 2 types.

not who asked but thanks man.
next question is how do you know when a grill likes you. for real, they are whores and flirt with everyone so I'm never sure if I should ask her or not.

been there, done that, got the tshirt

look at your salty response, says it all, you should not be giving advice, even on an anonymous cesspit like Sup Forums

At my age you don't jump from one to another anymore.

I found yougner women Under 30 are very insecure, mostly hurt by ex boyfriends and not over their drama....

older women 30+ are way more sexual, way more in control and sexual in a way a 25 year old just cant be.

most guys like the literal failures of life making fun of me haven't a clue so it bothers me not.

I am not lying when I was over 70 women I got nothing to proves to mostly retards... however I've run the gambit, I know how to pleasure women, however most retard men only please themselves and cum fast.

I can choose when to cum and I knew I would be able to before I ever had sex (lost it at 17)

anyway once you know how shit works... younger women become much less desirable after your 30

you sound young.

who cares if they like you?

Go find rejection and learn.

Not so sure.
As my example above. The girl who is 10 years younger can be teached and she jerked me off like no other woman can. Older womans don;t change and adapt anymore.

how do i stop cumming like a madman everytime i get my dick touched by a chick?

it's so annoying putting all this effort into getting the girl in your bed and then your dick betray's you, when the real fun is suppose to happen

not true at all, I will say I also failed by generalizing people. We are after all individuals.

but believe one huge thing.... Sex, the best best sex you can ever have.....

HAS to be mental... when that chemistry is there... when you can whisper to her and she gets wetter, when she can look back at you and you get harder... when that mental is there sex can be good at any age.

most guys get insecure and over compensate trying to "fuck the shit" out of a girl.. which can be fine.... but every girl wants attention... if you learn this you'll have women bragging about how good you are and hitting you up years later.

dick size doesn't matter, if a girl likes you.. she gets wet thinking about you... and if you're not stupid you can add to that fantasy by allowing her to express herself sexually.

jerk off beforehand

that sucks, I have total control over myself which has been too much for some women ahha,

but I guess you could do two things.....

1: jack off and "train" yourself

2: jack off before you know you're going to have sex.

you problem is you're TOO in your head about "yeah IM HAVING SEX" and not focusing on having fun.

overcome the physical sensation its possible so figure it out.

>A woman who is independent,
No one cares about "independent"
>older but looks very hot,
Still old
>good job
No one cares, unless you're a gigolo, in that case, carry on

still old?

you're one of those stupid boys who will never become a man because of your insecurities.

boys like you are more emotional than most women.

boys like you think you can get 10's when your level is at a 4 with your dumb attitude.

Raise yourself up and accept different kinds of women, if you can stop being an insecure faggot and fuck a HUGE veriety of women you'll learn what you REALLY like.

and if other peoples opinions matter when it comes to what you really like? you're a stupid fucking boy and deserve to be stuck wearing flat brim hats never talking to any real women, at any point in your life.

good luck judgmental insecure fag ahhaha

So I should go with the 10 year younger girl?

haha this guy is sweating what a loser

dude I was troll when AOL chat rooms came out, the trolls on Sup Forums like you are at best my worst work at 13 years old.

Wanna know how I know you're not in your 30's?
You're immature, you're boasting, and you're dependent on females for happiness.

I love telling the truth and not being believed... its the ultimate troll.

You're in your 30's talking about trolling and on Sup Forums?
You are a loser man go get a fucking life

>I'm enabling and validating sluts
Bravo user do you want a gold star sticker?

Bumping

This is a sad thread. Just let it die OP

What do you think are the most solid factors and triggers for attracting women, or one woman at a time, OP? Thanks.

how do i do all of that

Yeah what this guy said. Once you get rejected enough times it really just becomes natural to just do it before you get friend zoned or something.