Jamiroquai

Its fucking out lads

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:78ce291eefa74a1a168ed6b17fc74688798dbe6a&dn=Jamiroquai+-+Automaton+%282017%29++320&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fpublic.popcorn-tracker.org%3A6969

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JuucvVaDcGw?t=5m59s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Best thing since the fourth album. I thought it would be like Dynamite, it's better than AFO and Dynamite. Sure some of the lyrics on some of the songs are shit but the bass is great.

>She's hot, hot, hot property.

Shake it On makes me, you know, shake it on

As someone who really really loves and considers RDLS to be a 10/10 no matter how different it was, this is pretty good too. I really dislike the retrofuturistic synths but whatever. I can see myself playing this a lot during summer bbqs on the balcony, as faggy as it sounds.

Actually Jamiroquai is pretty fitting music for summer bbqs and gatherings. I know a lot of people are pretty jaded about their music but not everyone cares about your 2deep4u tastes. This shit is easy listening and fits in perfectly when you just need something cool to play in the background.

Bland as fuck

this album feels great for a lighthearted racing game.

its also good music for getting laid
if you are over 25 that is

it's fucking great

Best album I've heard so far this year. Something About You. I like when Jamiroquai does his best Stevie Wonder.

I see Jamiroquai as a singles band after their first 2 albums tbqh. Still great singles, but rarely anything more. TWM had some okay album tracks too I guess.

Idunno, is this likely to change my opinion? I did think the 2 singles from it were fucking great, but I don't feel like being disappointed again.

this album makes me want to do the robot dance whilst high on cocaine.

It's very good

Surprisingly good until Nights out in the jungle which is garbage

Can someone upload to mega or zippyshare please?

>literally every track ends in fade out
Fucking hack

It's here

Got it from SLSK now but cheers

Feels like traveling without moving mixed with space cowboy with all that bass action, good shit

RDLS was a fucking disgrace and dynamite was alright at best

The bass here is fucking fantastic, it's like good old Stu never left.

I have it in my library, gonna listen to it sometime today.

this sounds like a cross daft punk's random access memories and fedde le grand's put your hands up for detroit, touch of yacht rock & retrowave sprinkled on top for flavour

Return of the Space Cowboy is one of my favorite albums ever but this is pretty shit.

bbbuuummmppp

>tfw you keep relying on artist to produce stuff like their old work
>tfw it's nothing like you expected

I didn't really enjoy it.

Honestly think it's fantastic. Best thing I've heard this year.

It's great, Cloud 9 feels like one of the weaker tracks on the album to me.

Super Fresh, Shake It On, Hot Property, and Dr Buzz are all perfection.

I love it. Feels like the natural evolution of the Jamiroquai sound.

Excellent album, it sounds like Jamiroquai, nice basslines and this space funky vibes are great.

4/5, better than RDLS

Nights Out in the Jungle sounds like shit Scissor Sisters

Literally the only good tracks are Shake It On and Automaton; was hoping the album would be more like the title track but oh well.

Can anyone rec any artists that sound like the title track that aren't Daft Punk?

c'mon man, cloud 9 is great

meant to write great, not good sorry - my bad I sorry Jay Kay

Most tracks are good as in acceptable; was p disappointed they didn't live up to the singles (Cloud 9 is quite nice listening back on it)

eh. it's pretty good, but I preferred Daft Punk doing Jamiroquai to Jamiroquai doing Daft Punk

I think TWM is overrated, Synkronized is pretty underrated. Vitamin and Dr. Buzz are great tracks, has that old Jamiroquai style.

Worst song on the album is Nights Out in the Jungle. The other songs grow on you. Hot Property should be the next single.

The Automaton song lyrics are good. Other songs have shitty lyrics, that's my complaint about this album. It should have been an instrumental album.

>caring about lyrics

SLSK

I don't care about lyrics either but other Jamiroquai tracks have catchy lyrics.

>not caring about lyrics

That's like saying you don't care what a painting is about; if it's about something stupid then it's a stupid piece of art, no matter how well the medium is presented

I used to buy my faith in worship,
But then my chance TO GET to Heaven slipped
I used to worry about the future
But then I throw my caution to the wind.
I had no reason to be care free
No no no, until I took a trip to the other side of town
You know I heard that boogie rhythm
Hey, I had no choice but to get down down down down.

what a load of bollocks

lyrics are the most plebeian aspect of a song, because they're the only aspect that isn't musical in nature. lyricsfags shouldn't even be posting on this board, try r/music

Best songs on the album
>Shake it on
>Automaton
>Hot Property
>Summer Girl
>Dr Buzz
>Vitamin

Shit tier
>Nights out in the jungle

really enjoy the last bits on nights on the jungle, shame the entire thing doesn't packs the same punch

I think the bass is pretty good on that track.

Why the fuck do you listen to songs with lyrics then? Surely everything you would listen to would be phonetic gibberish. Lyrics have the most artistic potential because its not limited to how hard you masturbate your instrument; it can literally be poetry

I bet you unironically listen to Rammstein and slander artists like Mount Eerie, you fucking uncultured neanderthal

Super Fresh is the best track on the album.

kek, I can't believe you brought up Mount Eerie as an example of artistry in lyricism given what's just happened there, one of the most disgusting exploitations in the history of modern music

The most important part of a song is their instrumentals, and Jamiroquai always delivers on that.

If you think their first albums had good lyrics, you're a fucking pleb. The band was just a bunch of teenager neo-rebolutionarians by then.

I never said Jamiroquai ever had good lyrics

did you ever get your soul education Sup Forums?

>their artistic peak

>oooooooo help me Dr Buzz

Does anyone else think about their guns when they listen to Hot Property?

>Don't you ever cross that line she can be deadly very dangerous
>she know she got it made because...she just killed a man.
>Her piece is fully greased
>Killer in a tight skirt
>.45 is what you want
>Better handle her with kid gloves
>I've got myself a little piece of hot property

Jay's singing about owning a 1911 in nogunz Britain. Jamiro/k/uai.

youtu.be/JuucvVaDcGw?t=5m59s

Bump

It's one of the best records of 2017 so far.