Hey b, i need some advice

Hey b, i need some advice.
i'm dating a guy (ironically, he's actually named Chad) who i met off of reddit about 2 years ago... i was posting on /r/gonewild at the time because i was kinda slutty, and he got in touch and offered to fly me out to live with him. my life was shit so i did it. So now i'm living with this guy and things are good, but i met another guy from this new city off of omegle that really loves talking to me. Chad is a super jealous dude and doesn't let me have friends that are boys, so I have to go behind his back to talk to this new dude... new dude (let's call him Drew) is a neet but he works out a lot so our schedules match up (my bf works night shifts). so anyways, drew and I occasionally meet up and "watch movies," aka he'll feel me up and rub my pussy over my panties while i moan in his ear.

I really liked chad a lot at first but now he just sits on re dd it all day and plays WoW, and he never takes me out anywhere.. he's also 32 and i'm 23... he's sweet but we don't have very much in common... drew doesn't want to date i don't think but i enjoy the casual "cheating" if you can even call it that.

anyways, chad pays for EVERYTHING so i don't know if i should break it off... what do i do?

pic related is from a spreadsheet of my accounts that he reimburses

It's ok user, you can have your cake and eat it too. He's only a man, if he can't satisfy you, you have every right to seek out pleasure elsewhere.

just tell chad that youll like to go out and plan a date or something like that, dont leave him just because the other guy likes to touch you and doesnt want a relationship,

Dont be a bitch and backstab your man that way, if you dont love him anymore tell him, then work things out with this new Drew,

>i get to live really good because of a guy
>should i be a dumb slut and go behind his back?
fucking gtfo

This. If you don't think shit will work out, you at least owe him the truth for all he's done for you. Don't just shit all over someone who elevated you from your shitty old life.

tits or gtfo

user has a point op. don't take something good and fuck it up

> be you
> on your death bed one day
> thinking back at your life
> thinking of all the times you were saying no
> have regret because you missed out on a lot of fun things that you shoud have done
> don't miss a opportunity go for it cheat and have fun just don't have so much fun you get a std's that cant be cured!

Where can we find those gonewild photos?

i rape people like you

it disgusts me that you don't feel the temptation to kill yourself, your life is shit because you deserved it and no one could ever care for a piece of human garbage anyway

keep seeing the other guy so your current NEET boyfriend can find the courage to brain your fucking disgusting face in until you breathe through a tube, whore

TITS OR GTFO

All the faggots which are replying to her without asking for tits should gtfo as well

Leave the easy life. You deserve a hard life.

The very hardest part is that even though this is some hairy stupid fuck pretending to be a girl, women act this way in real life.

Won't even tits or get the fuck out because you oughtta kill yourself.

So you're a gold digger that wants to be taken care of while still going out and being a slut. I hope you get hit by a bus.

I wish you dying from cancer, bitch

First, tits or gtfo
Second, you should kill yourself for being a grade A cunt.

please lower you bait hook line and sinker

Either commit or fuck off.

Good for you do what feels right

This all the fags giving advice without tits kys

maybe you should GET A FUCKING JOB FIRST YOU DISGRACE

holy fuck replying only because my nickname is DrexW and people always call me Drew,what the actual fuck

This is how people end up at the bottom of a river.

tits or GTFO

Basically this

either break up with him or stop cheating you stupid fucking bitch. You cant have it all...

TITS/GTFO

>Found the cuck

So youre a dude and another dude is paying your bills? Youre from reddit and posting here so I dont believe this story.

>Not believing that someone from reddit is a fag